The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance (OOC)  (Read 12505 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Star Wars: Vengeance (OOC)
« on: July 03, 2012, 10:47:48 PM »
Story: The Galaxy is safe. 1000 years after the great Luke Skywalker, the Jedi have flourished, the Light Side is full of peace. But beyond the reaches of the Core, the Dark Side of the Force is stirring. The Sith are regaining strength, led by a powerful new leader. The Jedi must stand united, or fall to the fires of corruption.
Who's side will you choose?
I just need your character description and affiliation.
I already have the positions for the leaders of each side (Jedi and Sith Razot and I.)
Name:
Species:(fursona species)
Height:
Weight:
Class:(can be bounty hunter or agent etc.)
Affiliation:(Sith or Jedi)
If Jedi or Sith, Class: (Guardian, Consular, or Sentinal, Sorceror, Marauder, Warrior, Assasin, or Berserker)
Weapon:
Story:

Here's mine.

Name: Darth Fulgur
Species: Wolf-lion
Height: 6'10''
Weight: 140lbs
Class: Sith
Affiliation: Sith
Sith Class: Sorceror
Weapon: Single red bladed lightsaber and the Force
Story: Was raised on Corellia. When i came of age i roamed the galaxy, and found the corruption throughout. I became angered, and discovered my Force sensitivity. Used them in anger to try and save the galaxy, but failed. My Master, Lord Andiciil, found me at 17, and taught me the ways of the Dark Side. I killed him when he outlived his usefulness and created the Hand of the Dark, a group of Sith to overthrow the Jedi. Now, on the planet of Onderon, my Sith Order grows.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:27:30 AM by White-Heart »
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »
Name: Grand Master Razot
Species:(fursona species) Red Fox
Height: 180cm
Weight: 74kg
Class:(can be bounty hunter or agent etc.) Master Jedi
Affiliation:(Sith or Jedi) Jedi
If Jedi or Sith, Class: (Guardian, Consular, or Sentinal, Sorceror, Marauder, Warrior, Assasin, or Berserker) Guadian
Weapon: Single Blue Lightsaber
Story: Taken in by the Jedi Counsel as a baby found at the temple's steps, he was trained and disciplined by his Masters for as long as he can remember as they took great interest in his unusually high midi-chlodorian count.
During his years he flew through training and becoming one of the youngest Jedi ever to receive rank as a knight and soon became a Jedi Master, taking place of the Master who trained him after an encounter with a dark and mysterious Jedi.
From there it was all politics and from that he rose over long years to becoming Grand Master Jedi.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:40:27 AM »
(Guys... you know there's an actual OOC board, right?)
(Ask zeph to move this)

No backseat moderating, please. Use the Report button if you see something out of place.
WingedZephyr

Okay, Zeph, sorry about that....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:46:07 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 04:08:20 AM »

[/size]Name: Leoma Waont [/size]Species:(fursona species) Khajit (cat species from Elder Scrolls) Height: 5'7"Weight:130Age: 23Class:(can be bounty hunter or agent etc.) Bounty Hunter Affiliation: JediIf Jedi or Sith, Class: Assassin Weapon:DC-17m Interchangeable weapons system. Story: Although Leoma's upbringing was quite peaceful, and simple. Being raised, and taught through school, with the mindset to join the military. Until one thing persuaded him to stray from the military, yet stay with the side of good, to an extent at least. Money; he always wanted to be rich. So what better way to become so, then to put up his military prowess to work, and up for hire.  Leoma's preference for work stays that with which whatever the Jedi's want, since the pay is always good, and as long as it stays good at least.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 09:07:05 AM »
how's this?

Name: serpington
Species: teniishan (lizard tribesmen)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 210kg
Class: bounty hunter
If Jedi or Sith, Class: Assasin
Weapons: twin black crystal lightsabres (conectable ends to form double sided sabre), a sniper rifle and the force
Story: growing up in the dense forests covering his home planet of nishtaki (theros to non-natives) he learnt how to move silently and fight without mercy and without fear. when he was 14 a man who went by Andiciil visited the planet, finding serpington already capable of feats jedi twice his age woouldn't even atempt and hired and armed him as his personal assasin. but with Andiciil's death he joined  Darth Fulgur and now serves his new master.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 12:34:04 PM »
Name: Thatch Fett
Species: Human/Trianni (Feline species); the cat side shows more, but has about the same dexterity as a human
Height: 5'10
Weight: Without armor about 89 pounds, with armor about 90
Class: Bounty hunter
Affilation:  -_- Must you really ask?
Class: Padawan
Weapons: WESTAR-34 blaster pistols, blaster rifle, Naboo blaster pistol, KYD-21 blaster pistol, pale blue-green lightsaber he built himself, orange lightdagger, multiple bounty hunting tools and weapons, including a flamethrower, an ascention gun, and a jetpack
Story: The multiple-great grandson of Boba Fett, Thatch has no real hatred for the Jedi. But for some reason, everyone else in his family does... which is why his insane brother tried to kill him when Thatch found out he was Force-sensitive. Now, with the Slave-1 in his control and being pursuited by the Slave-2, he has found refuge in the Jedi ranks and trains to become a Jedi knight himself.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 05:14:31 PM »
I'm pretty new to Star Wars, but I was hoping to try something new, so...  (I know the basics, but not the class stuff.  Not well at least.)

Name: Vesi Luck
Species: Tiger
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 125 lb
Class: Sith
If Jedi or Sith, Class: Acolyte - Sorcerer
Weapon: Blue lightsaber
Story: Bright-eyed and bushy tailed, Vesi is a new recruit to the Sith side of the war.  She has been taught that the Jedi are not to be trusted in the least, something the Sith enforce.  Despite this, she has not real opinions on the Jedi.  She's never met one.  On another note, Vesi is very talented in hand to hand combat and with a saber, but is absolutely abismal at the Force. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:33:13 PM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 09:11:27 PM »
(Hey, any places left???)

Name: Caldif Zyphiir
Species: Husky
Height: 2.05 m
Weight: 80 kg
Class: Jedi
Affiliation: Jedi (naturally ;))
Class: Consular, Jedi Knight
Weapon: Purple lightsaber and the force.
Biography: Caldif Zyphiir was born on the planet of Illiyt, somewhere in the outer rim. He was tborn as a slave, just like the once mighty Anakin Skywalker, under the Hutts. On the age of 7, although already to old for a proper training as the old rules said, he was found, freed and adopted by the Jedi. While not every master was happy with the arrangements, he was trained in the Jedi ways. Caldif is particularly good with the force, though lacks a bit with his lightsaber skills. His saber color is purple, in remembering of his parents, both hung from one of the beautiful purple Hetaty trees by his evil captors when he was 9. He was forced to watch. He hasn't ever met or seen any Sith, only read about them. He is secretly intrigued in meeting one, because he believes you always must hear all sides of a story, even if you know the stories can draw you to the Dark Side...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:32:10 PM by Colioli4 »
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 09:18:09 PM »
Of course there are! Spread the word! ^_^ T_T Do it.
And don't worry, Aldrea. I'm the resident Star Wars expert here on the forum, so if you feel like you need to, just shoot me a pm. ^_^
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:06:51 AM by White-Heart »
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 01:23:18 AM »
I will.  Thanks.  ^_^  Most of what I know is from a sith fan, so my Jedi veiws can be... skewed.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 01:25:42 AM »
Let me guess...kaya? ^_^  Tis okay. You'll be fine. Look up the Jedi Code on wookkieepedia; that'll help a lot.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 03:05:58 AM »
bwhaha YEAY!! finally a good SW one. :3

first of YES THIS IS A FEMALE CHARACTER!!! ;) just thoght i should let you know

Name: Darth Radel

Species:(fursona species) hoing to go with my persian cat on this one. ;)

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 119.83lbs

Class:(can be bounty hunter or agent etc.)... :C i wana be an inquisitor.. eh i'll just apprentice under someone . :3

Affiliation:(Sith or Jedi) sith.. duh. ;)

If Jedi or Sith, Class: (Guardian, Consular, or Sentinal, Sorceror, Marauder, Warrior, Assasin, or Berserker) assasin for me.. really didnt see that one comming did you. XD

Weapon: double bladed purple lightsaber, and the force (with that is force lighting. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ).

Story: from a young age i showed promice... though i was tucked away in a small corner of the galaxy. i origonally was with the jedi.... that was until my family was brutally murdered and my master would not let me go after their killers. lather that same evening after he fell asleep. i snuck away, found the group of bandits and slayed them where they slept... and their entire village. ^_^ hey.. had to make sure i got them all. ;) from then on i dove deeper into the dark side and mecame consumed by the lust for more power. :3 thats how i ended up here. :3 and well lets just say im only 17. i the ate slaying when i was like 10 so ya. XD
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:07:33 AM by Kaya »
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 06:15:58 AM »
Welcome!!! (Sorry, am not the Author of this thread (that's White-Heart), but I just had to say it ;))

Just a few quick questions to the masters (:P):

The question on everyone's mind: when do we start? How many more jedi/Sith do we need???

And two: is there a posting order??

And last but not least: how do we determine the winner of the battles?
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »
Actually, only partially.  Close though.  :D

1. Maybe we should stop on entries after another Jedi.  We're pretty full already...

3. Flip a coin?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 02:38:23 PM »
O_O

Did we start?