The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Wandering Heart OOC  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
A Wandering Heart OOC
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:46:15 PM »
Name: A Wandering Heart

GMs: Aldrea945 and Kaya

Senario:
  An immortal roams the earth, bound to this world till she can fulfill her mission of finding three certain people. One has a heart of blackness. One has a heart of light. One has a heart torn perfectly in half. Once she finds these people, she is supposed to sacrifice their lives to save humanity. There's just one problem. With the purity of the two hearts and the perfect symmetry of the third, they come with incredibly dangerous powers. 
  The dark heart has power over death, disease, and thought, but is the most emotional and is most likely to swing sides on a moment's notice. The light heart has power over life, plants, and truth, but is the most powerful physically with very little emotional ANYTHING. The mixed heart has power over the afterlife, animals, and can use the powers of others, but is most suseptible to attacks and must live on the energy of the dead, hense giving them the powers. 
She'd already failed Rome, Babylon, and the Aztecs.  This time, failure could mean death for all life.

Setting:
Modern day, two weeks before 12/21/12

Rules:
1. Because there is such a high chance of godmodding here, we will check other RPs you are in to check your posting style.

2. Please have a backup RPer if you are going to be away for an extended period of time.

3. No one line posts.  All posts must be three lines or longer.  If you are talking to a character that is not your own extensively and you are both on, move to chat or Private Messaging and work it out.  Then have one of you insert it into the RP.

4. Do NOT take control of another person’s character, or bring them back to life.  You must have permission for either.

5. Please refrain from posting idle chatter in the RP its self.  That's is what the OOC is for.

6. You characters MUST HAVE FLAWS, not something like 'cant read' or little things that have no impact.  Everything has a negative.

7. You MUST have a personality stated in your character sheet.  Keep it four to five descriptive words long.

8. Do not post more than two pages if someone is out for an extended period of time, or they are not online. If you do, the players that did so will be warned once.  If it continues to happen, you will be booted.

9. No more than two main characters per person.  NCPs do not need a sheet unless they have more than five posts.  VCs need a character sheet under most circumstances.  Email the GM's if you don't want to post the VC sheet on the OOC for a surprise.

10. Listen to and respect the GM's.  Failing to do so results in a warning or being booted.

Character:
  1. Name
2. Age
3. Species
4. Appearance
5. Personality
6. Weapon
7. Skills
8. Shortcomings
9. Back-story
10. Other

1. Rachel
2. Immortal, physically 16
3. Tiger
4. Five foot, well built.  White and black strikes, yellow eyes.  Wears a trench coat, boots, and black clothes.  Carries a colapsible sword and semi automatic pistol.
5. Brave, mysterious, kind, quiet.
6. 3000 year old collapsible sword and two year old semi automatic pistol.
7. Rachel has extensive sword fighting skills.  She knows types from all over the world, including many dead forms.  She's also trained extensively in self defence.  She's learned how to gather food and find water, fish, hunt, and can read fifteen languages.
8. Rachel rarely trusts or lets herself care for others, stemming from her immortality.  She doesn't always take this trust into account with others either, causing her to think others' attampts at friendships are munipulations and shies in the other direction.
9. Rachel's an immortal that's lived for thousands of years, traveling the world and learning anything she can as she goes.  Besides this, her back story is largely unknown.
10. It is hinted she has magical powers, but not concrete to the others.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:42:54 AM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: A Wandering Heart OOC
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:37:52 AM »
I'd join... but considering my past, I think I'll just watch for now.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: A Wandering Heart OOC
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 11:47:25 PM »
I'm kinda getting the feeling I should scrap this with Crossover.  Think I should?
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.