The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When stars go out...  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
When stars go out...
« on: May 13, 2012, 01:44:52 PM »
Hey everyone, I always wanted to make a science fiction roleplay, so here is my first try :)
Everyone who wants to join, please leave name of your character, appearance, gender etc in your first post. NO PLAYiNG GOD OR TAKING OVER OTHER CHARACTERS!!! Guns are allowed, but please, don't carry whole arsenals ;).
Let's get started with a little history...

Once, millions of years ago, the Galaxy was ruled by chaos. Then, the angels came to be, fighting against the hordes of Lucifer, Lord of Chaos. After 666 years of battle, the Archangel Tamriel was able to destroy Lucifer, and trew his soul into the black hole in the centre of the Galaxy. Whith the dark Lord gone, species throughout the Galaxy were now able to transform and grow, until the first species were able to invent the hyperdrive, a mechanism that allowed a spaceship to travel at the speed of light. More and more races joined the spacerace, until the glorious moment that two species met, and started the first Galactic Alliance. That was 2500 years ago. Now, thousands of species have already joined the Galactic Alliance. But, as was said in the Old Story, Lucifer is planning his return, and with the Angels mysterious disappearance from the Galaxy, it is the question who is going to stop him and his growing fleet of demonic spacecraft...

Now, the start of the story:
The sounding of the alarm woke Blizzard (Bliz for friends) up early. "What, another training session??? This is the fifth this month..." He dressed quickly in his black and white jumpsuit (the same color as his fur), grabbed both his blaster pistols and his small stockpile of grenades and ran out of the room into the already overcrowded hallway. People moved towards the escape hangars of the spacestation, carrying what little they could bring and draging children and elders to their feet. Moving fast through the crowd, Blizzard headed toward the Guard Headquarters. It was only an few minutes until he got to the Headquarters of the spacestation. In the fortified walls of the commando hub, everyone had panicked. People were running towards the exit as Blizzard came in. Pushing his way through the mob, he saw someone he knew from his training days: Sarge Peterson. The Lion was one of the only ones not trying to get away. He and some of the other guards were blocking the only other way into the command hub. When he saw Blizzard, Peterson called him over. He came immediately to the point. 'Unknown hostiles in the lower hangar bay. There are thousands of them... We are being slaughtered down there...' One of the guards joined in: I... I was monitoring the cameras when these... Things just came to be in the hangar bay. I saw them... Cutting down everyone in there... Eating them...' The young guard fell to his knees, crying. Sarge turned to Blizzard. 'We gotta stop them here, we have to rescue the colonists...' "Count me in Sarge. Who else is helping us???"
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: White Tiger
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 154
  • Build: Good shape, nice to look at it if you know what I mean
  • Currently: Happy to be on this pretty cool site
Re: When stars go out...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 07:52:56 PM »
Is this up for people to join in? I'm ready to kill some aliens.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 08:04:42 PM »
Yep, there might be some things that need to change, but ill let everyone who joins/has joined/will join if it is very serious ;)

So if you want to join, welcome, if not, too bad ;)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 08:25:07 PM »
Use one of your own characters and just jump in :).
The Sarge is just introducing the other defenders. He is a character you may use in your dialogues, but you have to put your own imagined character into play. You can use the Sarge for example for your characters introduction.
Anyway, good luck ;)

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »
The alarms blared in Freedom's ear. He dressed in a rush dawning his rifle and a small breaching charge he rushed into the hallways. "Get out of the way!" He shoved an oblivious Fox to the bulkhead with great force. After a few moments he was in the Guard Headquarters. "Damn what the hell is it now?" He looked around seeing nothing but chaos and a few guards at the entrances. He went up to Wellsworth who was in charge of monitoring the stations vital signs. "What's going on here?" "We have a breach in the lower hangar bay. It's..It's not pretty Sir." Freedom looked into the halls noticing the chaos and ran back out into the hallways to try and calm some of the colonists down. As he was exiting he was pushed a side by another guard. It was Blizzard, Freedom had seen him around the past month more than usual with all the drills. He chased after him. "Count me in Sarge." Freedom heard from Blizzard as he ran up. Freedom looked at Blizzard giving him a curt nod and then turning to Sergeant Peterson. "Sir Corparol Freedom reporting for duty." The Sarge looked at Freedom and told him all that had told Blizzard. Freedom turned and asked. "Do you know what we are up against here." The Sarge shook his head."No Corparol this is a new threat." Freedom saluted and readied his rifle. "Let's go."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:50:13 PM by FreedomOfZeus »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 08:49:15 PM »
I suggest making an OOC so you can talk about the RP without clogging it up.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »
(Ok)

Blizzard returns Freedoms nod as he comes into the HQ. He has seen him often these past months, a good soldier with great marksman skills and above all great bravery. The Sarge orders everyone to get into position at the bottleneck. 'We've got to buy the colonists time!!!' There are 16 guards armed and ready to defend the station, including Freedom, Sarge and Blizzard himself. Some of the privates place Adementium shields in front of them, others hide behind the pillars at both sides of the hallway. Blizzard takes both his pistols and finds a shield to hide behind. While taking cover, he hears the sounds of battle coming closer...

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
Freedom rushes into the hallway tripping over some of the privates drag themselves to their stations. Freedom found a good vantage point between two shields with a gap wide enough for his barrel and scope to fit. He focused his sights on the bulkhead. He heard screams and saw blood spray across the ground. "Abydos God of Hunting give me strength and keep my aim true." Freedom prayed as one of the creature came into his sights. He fired a shot hitting the creature in the arm. It let out a screech and charged for the soldiers. "Light him up!" ordered Sarge. And every soldier unloaded.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
Freedom had the honor of firing the first shot. The demonic creature came so fase around the corner that Blizzard didn't notice it at first. It's black eyes gazed at his injured arm, from which very dark red blood started to ooze. The creature turned towards his attackers, bellowed and ran on his four muscled leggs towards the Guards. As Sarge screamed the order to fire, all 16 started firing at the demon. It came till halfway the hallway, where it dropped to the ground, dead. Before there was time to react, three other monsters appeared around the corner, one holding an amputated leg in its claws. Screeching, they attacked, sprinting towards us, bloodlust in their eyes.

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »
 The creatures came out nowhere slaughtering guards left and right. Blizzard had been able to take some good vitals shots while Freedom had been loading another carterdige. Freedom looked down the sights and fixated on one of the creatures head. The beast stared him down. The stare borrowed into Freedoms soul. "By Cyrilla the Goddess of death you shall parish!" Freedom Announced as he fired another shot. It streaked down the hallway passing through the air like an eagle hitting it's mark. The beast fell blood flowing from it's eye socket. Freedom stood and took his breaching charge and leapt over the shields. Sprinting down the hallway he planted the charge on a pillar set to explode if anything passed by it. He ran back to his post picking up and assault rifle from a dead Bat. "Delia give this poor soul a home in your gardens." Freedom said before closing the bats eyes. He got to he post and waited.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »
5 men had perished during the onslaught that followed by the arrival of the demons. 2 more were mortally wounded, stumps where their arms or legs used to be. One of the demons had come dangerously close to Blizzard, but he had been rescued by the quick shooting from Freedom. As the hallway became quieter once again, the sounds of battle raging in the distance, Blizzard skipped towards the pair of shields Freedom and the Sarge where hiding behind. 'What now???' He asked as he arrived, 'these creatures are stronger than anything i've met on my travels. We can't possibly hold out against anotger wave!!! We've got to retreat!!!' The Sarge looked at him angrily. 'Negative, we are not leaving this place!!! I will not let my home be destroyed by these monsters, these... Abominations!!!' Blizzard sighs. 'Very well, what shall we do then? Keep defending this hallway, or try to find a better spot?'

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »
"With all do respect sir the battle is not here. It rages down In the lower hanger bay. Let Blizzard and I go down and reinforce the 2-90. I will leave the charge set in place in case of another attack to this wing." Sarge looked up and sighed
"It is not my choice Blizzard agrees to this then by all means." Freedom turned and looked at Blizzard awaiting his decision eagerly.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »
Blizzard smiles to Freedom and Sarge. 'Yes, I think going to the lower levels is a better idea than staying here. We do it!' Sarge sighs deep. 'Ok you two, off you go. we will defend this part of the station as long as possible. and Freedom...' Sarge takes a piece of paper out of his jumpsuit. 'If you see my son on the lower decks, give him this.' He waits if Freedom will take the paper, small tears forming in his eyes. He knows he will not get out of this alive. A commanding officer never leaves ship...

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »
"At any cost." Freedom saluted Sarge and ran down the hallway bypassing the charge. The two daredevils ran to the stairs to find a horrifying scene. Blood was caked into the walls. Freedom rub a finger across it, it was as if someone had painted the walls in blood. "This is sick, we need to stop this, NOW." Freedom took the assault rifle and proceeded down the stairway. At the end there were some blaster doors blocking his path, they were locked, no way in except to blow them. "Damn, I left the charge with Sarge. Do you have any grenades? He asked turning to Blizzard. "If we can detonate them all at once the doors will be sliced like butter." 

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 07:09:21 PM »
'Yep, got them right here.' Blizzard said, patting his collection. Together they placed them on the heavy metal door. Just as they placed the last one, Blizzard heard growling coming from the other side of the door. Blizzard gave Freedom a quick look, grabbed his pistol and pushed the detonator. An massive explosion rocked the hallway they were in and blew the door straight down. Just as the hall began to quiet down, huge shadowy forms dove through the doorway. 'Incoming!!!'