The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When stars go out...  (Read 2548 times)

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: White Tiger
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 154
  • Build: Good shape, nice to look at it if you know what I mean
  • Currently: Happy to be on this pretty cool site
Re: When stars go out...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 09:04:15 PM »
 The doors blasted open leaving a gap big enough for a small port shuttle to get through. "Incoming!" Blizzard yelled as a massive figure came bursting into the room. It had giant arms and a nasty attitude. "Blizzard take this!" Freedom yelled throwing Blizzard his Sniper Rifle. I'll distract him you go back upstairs and find a vantage point!" The creature tore at Fredom with his massive claws. "Go!" Freedom ducked under the beast and scurried into the hall. *I hope Blizzard can find a good spot* Freedom had the creature follow him, at the end of the hall way he shot at it until the alien was about to snatch Freedom. He once again ducked under the damned thing and ran back down the hall and up the stairs hearing the creature no more than a few feet behind.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 05:16:12 AM »
Blizzard ran as fast as he could up the stairs. He ran towards the piece of railing he had already noticed downstairs and from which he would have a perfect overview of what happened downstairs. He placed the long rifle on the railing for accuracy, and looked just through its long scope to see Freedom running for his life with the gigantic demon running just behind him. As Blizzard placed the crosshairs on the monsters head, he heard growling and sniffing behind him. 'Detoro!!!' He thought as he took the shot and immediately jumped over the railing as he heard the things screaming behind him
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »
Blizzard shot the beast but all it did was anger it. Freedom got to the top of the stairs and turned the corner only to see more creatures. "That's not good." Freedom leapt on top of one and did a somersault onto the railing before leaping down after Blizzard. "If they're smart at all we don't have time to waste here." He said to Blizzard. He started down the hall covering Blizzard for when he moved. Before he could do anything there was one of the aliens chasing after Blizzard. Freedom shot at it with his assault rifle. "This isnt doing much." Freedom went into his jump suit and pulled out a small grenade. "I knew this might come in handy." He set it to blow in 15 seconds just enough time to reach the monster and for Blizzard to make a run for it. If this didn't work Cyrilla would be waiting at the gates of hell to welcome Freedom.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 03:58:29 PM »
Blizzard heard that the monster was coming after him. He could almost feel its horrible breath down his neck. Sprinting toward the place Freedom stood, he heard him shoot his rifle, which didn't do anything but anger the creature behind him. As he rolled past one of the thing's claws, he heard and saw a small tikking ball rolling past. 'Holy...' Was the only thing he thought before the small grenade exploded only a couple of meters away, sending him and the creature flying into a wall. He was lucky that the sheer size of the monster had rescued him from death, but still he was badly burnt by the heatwave following the blast. As he tried to shake the sudden peep out of his head, he saw a small red shadow behind Freedom, who himself was coming to help his wounded friend. Knowing immediately that the red shadow was a threat, Blizzard pulled his only left laser pistol and shot at it, hitting it square in its chest.

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 06:39:41 PM »
Blizzard and the alien were thrown againt the wall but luckily the beast shielded Blizzard from the initial blast. Freedom ran over to help Blizzard up, he looked like he was burnt from the secondary heatwave. He saw Blizzard moving and puul mout his laser pistol. *What is he..?* When Blizzard pointed it towards Freedom he ducked and slid behind the dead creatures body. "What are you...!" Freedom started when he heard a loud yell. "What was that?" He turned to where he had been and saw a red shadow. It was fast but it was bleeding profusely from its chest. Freedom shot at it but it was too quick. Freedom grabbed Blizzard and threw him over his shoulders and ran towards the medical bay to patch him.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »
The world was fading in and out as Blizzard was carried to the medbay. His vision blurred between the reality and his memories.
"Black clouds filled the skies. The whirling masses of water turned and collapsed as a new wave of bombers flew straight through them... Huge pirate walkers blazing lasers down to the burning planet... Millions of souls extinguished in a matter of seconds... Two Huskies, their badly burned bodies, two loved ones, murdered in the blink of an eye... The face of a young cat, trying to get him out of his destroyed home, calling for backup..."

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »
Freedom had blocked the door with some heavy machines. The monsters outside were banging on the doors making it hard for Freedom to focus on Blizzards wounds. "How are we going to get out if this mess?" He thought for a while waiting for Blizzard to stabilize. He saw Blizzard fidgeting in his comatos state. "I wonder what he's thinking of." Freedom stood up and looked around for another exit. He came to the back of the bay and noticed a small crawl space. He opened it and was met with a pistol in his face. He grabbed the arms and jerked a small Racoon from the crawl space twisting his arm back behind him. "Name and Rank." Freedom ordered taking the pistol and pushing it into the Racoons back. "Private Art. Medic assigned to the 2-90. Sir!" Freedom let go of Art and pushed him against the wall with one arm before growling "Where the hell is the rest of the crew!" Blizzard stopped moaning and groaning and the monster outside had stopped banging on the door. Leaving the medical bay silent except for Freedoms angry growlin as he awaited his answer.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 04:07:29 PM by FreedomOfZeus »

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
(Sorry, was on holiday without any WiFi or internet... Stupid Germany :(. You ready to continue???)

AAAAAAH!!!' Blizzard wakes up screaming of the pain in his back and head. It feels like a grenade exploded... Oh, wait, it did... Opening his eyes against the strong lights he recognises the med bay. He sees Freedom talking to some doctor or whatever. 'Ah, Freedom, you still alive buddy???' He says, while fighting back the pain.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 08:36:04 PM »
(Yum... Are you still there??? Or does anyone else care to join???? Please??? :P)

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 04:25:39 PM »
(Sorry just mover I'm ready to continue)

Freedom is about to punch Arts teeth in when he hears Blizzard call to him. "Whoa stay there!" Freedom yells at Blizzard. "And if you move I'll kill you without a second thought." Freedom went over to Blizzard. "Stay on that stretcher there." He grabbed a scanner to scan Blizzards vital signs. "You can't move far without falling over from the concusion. But you can use this" Freedom pulled a wheelchair around the table. "It's electric and you can use it with your mind just like you would your legs." When he placed Blizzard in the wheel chair Freedom felt a sharp pain in his side. He looked back and the Racoon had stabbed Freedom with a scapel. "What the fu--" Freedom dropped down to his knees. Art took the pistol back and held Freedom point blank. "You two aren't going anywhere! Hahaha. My precious creatures need to feed!"

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »
His vision blurred, and then Blizzard suddenly sat in a wheelchair. He heard some sounds and realized Freedom was speaking to him. He was unable to make out what was said. Then, suddenly, Freedom was on his knees, and a unknown person stood over him, a bloody scapel in his hand. Without considering his other options, Blizzard send his wheelchair at full speed forwards. He collided head on with the new threat, and the Raccoon flew backwards into a wall.

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 09:23:49 PM »
Blizzard had rammed his wheelchair into Art sending him back into a wall. But that didn't stop him. "A feisty one eh?" Art took the pistol and shot at Blizzard luckily for Bliz the Racoon was not a fair shot. "Problems Doctor?" Freedom said holding up his rifle no more than 6 inches away from Arts head. "Now tell what the hell those things are!" Freedom rested the butt of the rifle against the counter and had his finger on the trigger. "You have 5 seconds to put the gun down and tell me what's going on."

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 07:15:56 AM »
The Raccoon missed his shot. It bounced of his wheelchair and broke some lab equipment. Blizzard saw Freedom standing at point blanc range with the enemy, gun pointed at the head. The Raccoon just smiles at Freedoms threat. 'No-one can hurt me.' He tree his handa in the air. Small lightenings began to form in his palms. 'I AM A GOD!!!!!!'

Offline FreedomOfZeus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »
"God my ass!" Freedom yelled as he shot a round into the doctors head. Freedom thought it was over but the Racoon started laughing. "That was nothing!" The Racoon took Freedom and threw him across the room sending a jagged price of metal through his leg.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2012, 09:22:09 PM »
The crazed Raccoon looked at the both of them, spit on the ground and said: "Well, if you excuse me, I got people to kill. Lots and lots of them. I'll deal with you two annoying little pests later." And with a bright red flash, he was gone. Blizzard was getting dizzier with the second. "We... We must... st... stop... him..." was all he say before he lost conciousness, trapped in a room besieged by hungry monsters, and with his only friend in this mess lying against a wall on the opposite side of the room...