The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 55345 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2595 on: November 29, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
(Yes :3)

She moves fast, her wings curled tight to her body as she goes, her eyes narrowed and almost glowing. Dodging the massive, weapon-like tail, she runs along its length and snarls after glancing at Aerrow. He grimaces and lands slowly, only to collide with one huge paw and be flung into the nearest building.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2596 on: December 02, 2013, 05:09:16 AM »
Okay, I Have To Respond To All That Has Happened. This Is Gonna Be Long... Posting On Phone, So Forgive The Capital Letters, And Spelling Mistakes..... Stupid Phone....))

Atticus Snarled In Pain As He Was Wrenched From The Man, And His Breath Almost Leaving Him In Shock As He Flew Threw The Air, Waiting For The Impact Of Cement, But Was Surprised When That Didn't Happen, And Was Greeted With Landing Smoothly On A Roof From Aerrow. (Sry For Miss Spell, Can't Look Up Name Atm.)  He Was About To Speak When He Got Slammed To The Ground, Just In Time To Miss A Bladed Tail. He Nodded And Stood Up Straight, Watching Aerrow Go Back Into The Fight. He Turned Quickly When He Heard Footsteps Running Towards Him And He Saw Jane, Still In Slight Shock, He Tilted His Head In Confusion," W-what? I Miss Something?" He Shook Hus Head To Clear The Fogginess," Um... He... I Have No Idea What Happened, All I Know Is He Saved My Life.... Again..."

He Looked Around,"Where's Kitane?"

(Btw, None Of You Messaged Me Like You Saud You Would... Lol Nice..)
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2597 on: December 06, 2013, 10:42:19 PM »
The building Aerrow was thrown into crumbles and falls apart, leaving his indentation there. He groans and opens his eyes in time to see a flash of light before the beast. His vision blurs before everything goes black.

As she runs, she leaves behind gashes in the metal of the tail, down to the fleshy center. It takes her a few moments before she reaches the base of it, slicing it off in one motion of both swords.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2598 on: December 17, 2013, 03:31:46 AM »
(I sent you a few messages on skype :P )

Isabel runs over and gently shakes Aerrow. "Now's not the best time for a nap!"

Rake sticks his claws deep into the creature's back and drags them right down, leaving deep cuts in its flesh.

Meanwhile, a nearby but invisible figure waits for the right time....

Jeff smiles. "Nice one, Kitane!" he says as Jane puts a huge gash in the creature's leg.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2599 on: December 19, 2013, 05:48:19 AM »
She smirks slightly and continues along the beast's back, a snarl ripping through her as she goes.

Aerrow doesn't respond, his body merely twitching.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2600 on: December 23, 2013, 11:59:27 PM »
(Where's John? :/)

Isabel sighs and starts to perform CPR on Aerrow.

Jane runs over to Atticus. "She's attacking her father."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2601 on: January 01, 2014, 04:57:02 AM »
(No clue. Time to Skype chat lol)

It takes a moment as Kitane pauses, hesitant almost as her ears flicker.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2602 on: January 01, 2014, 07:54:30 PM »
Here I Am!))

He Looks Up At The Towering Beast, And Nods," Alright. Up I Go." And With That, He Bolted Off Towards The Beast, And Immediately Drew His Weapon, A Red Aura flowing Off Of Him Like Steam. Once He Got To The Creatures Leg, He Jumped, Shooting Into The Air With Such Force, The Ground Broke Where He Pushed Off. He Landed On The Creatures Shoulder, And buried His SwordTo The Hilt In Flesh, And He Slid Down The Creatures Back, Making A Huge Gash Down It. He Looked At Kitane And Smiled," Having Fun?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2603 on: January 01, 2014, 10:29:39 PM »
(Hi John )

While the others aided Kitane and Atticus in attacking and the invisible someone watches and waits, Isabel continues her attempt to revive Aerrow.
"Come on," she said, giving him a few rescue breaths. "You really need to wake up! This is going too well!"

(... Ignore the invisible something for now. It's nothing bad.)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2604 on: January 02, 2014, 12:56:10 AM »
Aerrow stops all movements, a simple shudder running through him. After a while, his eyes open just slightly to reveal the crimson color.

A deep voice resounds from the beast as Kitane's eyes do the same. "Come my children, there is much cleansing to do in this world." The beast roars as this is said, and deep guttural growl rising as the tail reforms. In minutes, Kitane stands beside Aerrow, two completely opposite-colored felines, Kitane's eyes turning white while Aerrow's turn black.

"Yes, father." They murmur in unison.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2605 on: January 24, 2014, 09:38:25 PM »
Rake widens his eyes. "What the.... What's going on?"

Jeff climbs up the beast's back, trying to interrupt his control over the two.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2606 on: January 25, 2014, 06:06:48 PM »
Kitane and Aerrow move in unison, letting off spells in each direction, one fire and the other ice. The beast pays no mind to Jeff, instead taking a step forward.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2607 on: January 28, 2014, 08:32:24 PM »
Atticus snarled as he lost his grip when the beast stepped forward. As he fell through the air, he saw Kitane and Aerrow firing spells in different directions and his heart sunk. he flipped in the air and landed in a crouch, rolling along the ground and slamming his back into a jersey barrier to dodge a spell that was aimed for him right when he landed.

He closed his eyes and muttered a few words in an unknown language while running his fingertip along the edge of his sword. He quickly said a silent prayer in his head and he stood up and ran for the two siblings, each spell that was sent towards him, he deflected with his blade, splitting them in half and causing no damage to him. Once he got close enough, he ducked his head and rammed his shoulder into Aerrow, hopefully sending him flying into another building where he wouldn't be a threat for the time being, and he looked at Kitane and squared off. he tried to think of a way to stop her from causing harm to anyone, even at the cost of his own life, but so far, he was coming up with nothing.

(sorry for the wait, but I think this is okay for a return post. XD )

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2608 on: January 29, 2014, 02:45:47 AM »
(Lol, welcome back XD)

As Atticus moves to attack Aerrow, attempting to knock him back, he simply dodges, continuing to fire off spells. Kitane pays him no mind, her ice spell hitting a building, the ice spreading up and through it, consuming anyone inside.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2609 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:32 AM »
(... 0-0 Kitane, could you possibly message me? I have a few questions about what's going on at the moment.... also, Hi John.)

Isabel quickly grabbed Jane. "We have to get people out of here!" she said, running towards the nearest building.

Jane followed quickly as Jeff continued to distract the beast and the unknown person started moving closer and closer, having to avoid the spells.

(.... this seems a bit Robert Frost-y. )