The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: if you were dictator what would you do?  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
if you were dictator what would you do?
« on: May 03, 2012, 02:34:07 AM »
I would be the bigest butthole and ruin everyones life out of pure bordom and remove all bathrooms except mine and one in the center of the city on the top of a tall spire and if anyone used the bathroom anywhere else they would be shot also part of the bathroom is a lazer tht would go off at a 5% chance and zap the person using the bathroom. I would make monkeys ride dogs and have them straped with c-4 so they would randomly run wild and explode on contact. I would extinguish the sun so tht their would not be glare on my tv when I play xbox. (note this is for joke purposes, tell me how you would be the worst/hilarious dictator who ever lived)
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: if you were dictator what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 11:04:38 AM »
I'd form a committee of spokesman for different suburbs of society, they would represent each suburb they presided in and they would have to be not leader, but they would simply communicate the general ideas of their suburbs populas. I would consider the ideas and act on them, though some ideas I would not, but only when a majority of spokesman agreed on the same idea. I would have a very large society based on science and have secondary education compulsory as well as a new and improved education system.

Dunno what else I would do, probably buy an island... XD
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:43:12 PM »
i would probably live life abusing my powers.
who needs to work when you have people to do things for you.
failing economy? what economy? print more money i guess... what difference would it make?
genetic engineering will be on the top of the list.
the sooner i have monkey/rabbit slaves, dolphin researchers and an army of wolf/fox humanoids/ninjas, i can start working towards inter-planetary domination.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Hunter_

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: What're YOU looking at?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 09:58:43 PM »
I would make gaint arena's and pit people against each other and i would abondon economy, make armies and make em' explode.
And i would make a Tsar Bomba II.    And make it TRICE as big :P

Offline soutthpaw

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 12:25:22 AM »
I would start by eliminating religion.   Replace it with science or a humanistic church if needed.   

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 12:57:42 AM »
I'd make a shitty movie >:I

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »
Hey :( tht movie looks hilarious
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 08:36:30 AM »
I'd be nice to everyone truth be told. :P
I wouldn't be able to stand hurting folk.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 04:11:06 PM »
I would build an army to rival the gods. merciless and unforgiving to enemys, bred with the only intent and life goal to kill. this army would protect the people and slaughter the enemy. then I would forge alliances with countries and turn against them in the last moments of battle and take over multiple regions. once world domination was complete. I would start managing the people, the only restrictions are on how others are treated, anyone who was an ass hole was publicly executed. Try to keep a stable economy, no poor no rich, a good middle class. Then I would build this massively perfect world then I would snap. Collapse society, upon my death I would have a plan for my army to kill off the people and the people would fight back leading to this perfect world to be lost forever.  >:D

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 07:47:39 PM »
I'd probably arrange a system of advisory depending on ethnic, regional and monetary states, so that every group would have a voice in my forum. Id prioritise militant strength and social stability (even if that entails the anihilation of local/tribal/familial identity). so that I'd be left only with advisors in the regional and monetary castes. Id engage a system of controlled breeding. Social imperatives such as higher education and social skills would be made priorities as well. All citezens of apropriate age would engage in military service and, ideally become highly regimentalised within. Low-level crimes would be punished with inprisonment and light torture (such as beatings, et cetera) repeat offenders would leave this behind and offered a chance to rejoin society: one idea I have had in the past is placing them several miles ofshore and telling them to swim. Those who make it prove their loyalty to the state, those who do not... Well, they are no use to the state anyway.

So, my civilisation would be no utopia. But it would be strong.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!