The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains (OOC)  (Read 29199 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Blinded In Chains (OOC)
« on: April 28, 2012, 11:19:47 PM »
For my first RP here, I will give a few rules to follow. Also, I just need a head count of who wants to be in the RP. :3
Give your character background, or an opening. Comment on a post below with this example:

Name:
Race/Species:
History: (Where you come from, recent things that've happened, past events.)
Appearance: (Be as detailed as you want.)
Abilities/Special powers: (Three to four.)
Class: (Be creative! Ex: Sword-master, warrior, alchemist, etc.)
Area: (Where are you starting out? Where will we meet you?)
All characters must meet up at some point.

Respect other characters, wait for them to post so they don't lose place with the rest of us.

There are only seven places open.

Characters have a limit of four abilities/special powers.

Don't try to one-up another character.

If you have a question or complaint, PM me and I'll try to resolve it. :3

Post Merge: April 29, 2012, 12:14:58 AM

Name: Kitane Mudvayne VanHellsing

Race/Species: Snow leopard/demon/vampire

History: After seeing her mother murdered and her father disappear when she was younger, Kitane's sight fails her at a young age, and she had to learn how to do most things through hearing, scent and touch. Through the years, she trains hard in fighting and learns of an older half-brother. Searching him out, she trains with him, learning a few family techniques and getting along with him greatly. She keeps out of sight of those who want to kill her or are looking for her and still is certain that she's being hunted down. After a few months of knowing her half-brother, he's killed after a long and outrageous battle. After so long, she gains a sense of distrust in others and lives on her own, knowing waht she's doing. When she moves to live by herself though, she finds things are lonely and decides to take a walk. What she doesn't know is that there are those who wish to kill her, infuse her with another species and bring her back to life. While walking, she's shot and dies, infused with demon and revived, having gained her sight back after making a deal with Death. Now, the irises of her eyes are white and she can only see in shadows and black outlines in the light, while seeing color and everything clearly in the dark. After learning to trust however, she's gained a mate and a few very close friends.

Appearance: Usually wears a black tank-top with a dark grey duster to cover it, cargo pants and black buckle boots that come up to her knees. (Other than that, reference my profile pic lol.)

Abilities/Special powers: Demon abilities: Fire and ice. Vampire abilities: Flight and invisibility.

Class: Alchemist

Area: At home, leaving to get out of the house for a while since she'd been cooped up with nothing to do.

Post Merge: April 29, 2012, 12:22:16 AM

SETTING: In a modernized civilization, people are still as rude and often uncaring as they are in real life. A dilemma has come up, and four furs have been called upon to handle that situation.

Members in the RP:
  • Kitane Mudvayne VanHellsing
  • Lokyar Brightmane
  • Warren Spencer
  • Moby Da'Altitora da'Roy
  • Zephyr Ryphez
  • Atticus Grey
  • Lex Krefeld
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:21:49 PM by Kitane »
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Lokyar Brightmane

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf pup.
  • Coloring: Black, white and brown fur.
  • Height: 6 inches at the shoulder, half a foot or approximately 15 and a quarter centimeters.
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Build: Slightly chubby, but quick, especially when chasing a lost ball.
  • Currently: Joined Anonifoxeh's group as a servitor. :3
Re: Blinded In Chains (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:52:17 PM »
Race/Species: Wolf
History: (Where you come from, recent things that've happened, past events.) Born into a village unknown to the rest of the world, and born blind, Lokyar was not given an easy life. Trained in hand to hand and thrown object combat from the age of three, Lokyar had to work much harder from day one to survive. He learnt to use the energy in his body more efficently than nearly anyone else.
Appearance: (Be as detailed as you want.) Imagine an anthro version of my avi wearing a white robe and with his pure white eyes usually shut
Abilities/Special powers: (Three to four.)Chakra vision: grants him perfect, 360 degree, mildly predictive vision, and the ability to see through illusions, but he is blind outside of 40 yards. Chakra Shield: grants him a shield capable of throwing away any attack, but requires him to spin on the spot. Chakra strike, the slightest tap to the skin near a vital organ can damage it, but requires physical contact. Can also disable muscles. Elemental control: can control existing air, fire, water, earth, and lightning, but only within 10 yards. Acceptable?
Class: (Be creative! Ex: Sword-master, warrior, alchemist, etc.) Ninja
Area: (Where are you starting out? Where will we meet you?) At the gates, entering the city
Name: Lokyar Brightmane.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 07:16:40 PM »
Sweet, welcome Lokyar. :3

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 10:34:14 PM »
Name: Warren Spencer
Race/Species: Fox
History: (Where you come from, recent things that've happened, past events.) Warren is often wandering off in his own world, if not exploring the real world and finding new ways to build and construct and find solutions to problems. Though often in the midst of danger, Warren doesn't know how to fight and know how to stay hidden to avoid any trouble. getting what he wants the getting out as fast as possible using improvisation as his primary form of offence. He has also been noted for being loyal and will never give up on his friends. He does not however work well under stress and can break under pressure or at the suffering of others, particularly at his expense.
Appearance: (Be as detailed as you want.) shirt, jeans, flannel shirt, shoes, tall and not very strong, has no left ear
Abilities/Special powers: (Three to four.) Can stay hidden, Spots things others may have missed/finds solutions, is good at hacking/programming computers, Can improvise tools and weapons from scrap.
Class: (Be creative! Ex: Sword-master, warrior, alchemist, etc.) Ghost
Area: (Where are you starting out? Where will we meet you?) Sitting alone in a park, examining the trees and appreciating nature.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:58:23 PM by MrRazot »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 06:51:44 PM »
Welcome MrRazot. :3

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
Name: Moby Da'Altitora da'Roy
Species: Italian Wolf
History:  trained from the age of 3, Moby was a young inspiring and mature individual who knew too much.  He was raised among the fugitive Palanism religious movement in ways of holy combative magic.  He since has fallen to psychosis and is cursed to turn into a monster of incredible rage in times of need.  He wants more than anything to die, but after fueds with the creator, he is forced to be deathless and see only the suffering around him.  He refuses to hide and is willing to fight threats and is currently hunted by both the Palanism movement and the inquisition of God...  Sometimes the creator will step in and worsen situations but overall Moby and God don't play nice together.
Appearence: He often wears a dark gray hooded robe always with the hood up.
Powers: various holy magic he tends to refrain from.  Healing of others.  Slight psychic abilities as towards danger.  "the curse of God" the ability to turn into a crazed monster. Holy Smite which really fires a blast of damaging light
Class: Ex-Paladin
Favored weapon: wide bladed rapier
Where is he know:   Currently on the edge of a talk building- watching and waiting for fate's call

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 05:13:45 PM
My current setting:  an old rural small town in northern Italy, just finishing disposing of a few "pests"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:13:45 PM by Canadian Wolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 10:00:31 AM »
Thank you all for joining. I shall post the topic as soon as I get home from school. :3

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 12:30:45 PM »
 :( ive missed the join up deadline havn't i.. :/ -pouts- oh well. send me a pm or just pop through here if i can join or what not. :/
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 07:14:47 PM »
Might I ask under which board?

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 08:04:15 PM »
@Canadian Wolf: It'll be under Serious RP.
@Kaya: I can add an extra space if you want to join. Though I may add two in case anyone else wants to join in. That depends on the others in the group too though. ^^"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 03:22:52 AM »
Name: Elizabeth[/size]
Race/Species: Cat/ mouse[/size]
History: (Where you come from, recent things that've happened, past events.) from a young age she felt different. she was able to see things that others couldent. after being teased she withdrew and secluded herself. her only friends were the dark entities that plauged her. she ran away from home at thirteen and started snatching things to live. she was in and out of homeless shelters and once was stuck in a mental hospital. Needless to say she escaped and hencefourth distrusts almost every person she happens to cross paths with. Elizabeth also can get the 'shadows' to do things for her. while escaping from the mental hospital she severly injured her right knee and now walks with a cane she has made from bones.[/size]
Appearance: (Be as detailed as you want.) avitar and she almost always has the birdskull cane with her. oh and shes deaf in ger right ear, not totaly but enough to impare her.[/size]
Abilities/Special powers: (Three to four.) can see evil spirits, has several that she has somehow been able to keep with her. one takes the shape of a wolf, and the others are always looming in the background. she can mildly implant sugestions but can not force anyone to do anything.[/size]
Class: (Be creative! Ex: Sword-master, warrior, alchemist, etc.) spirit  seer[/size]

Area: (Where are you starting out? Where will we meet you?) in a small shack outside of the main town. she will go where ever her wolf wants.[/size]
(i hope this is ok....)
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 10:20:03 PM »
Nevr mind... oh well, suppose I'll sign up...

Name: Zephyr Ryphez

Race/Species: Cat
History: Present, recently mastered the rapier, has fought demons in the past.
Appearance: Blue eyes, grey fur with black stripes, olive green camo pants, black t-shirt, white undershirt, black trenchcoat, cool sunglasses
Abilities/Special powers: Extreme endurance, quick reflexes, control over magical blue earthly energy, and ultimate stealth.
Class: Light Adept
Area: Dark alleys, patrolling for creatures of the night... or at a local bookstore or library
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 10:40:33 PM »
Name: Atticus Grey
Race/Species: Wolf
History: mercinary or hire, that's all at the moment.
Appearance: black fur, yellow eyes, black t-shirt, black cargo pants, black combat boots. Zar'roc (riders blade from eragon series.)
Abilities/Special powers: stealth, swordsmanship, hand to hand combat.
Class: Swordsman/ Mercinary.
Area: Forest or town. Likes to meditate in the forest, and drink in the bar. Might walk the streets from time to time, or is training in the woods.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 10:48:41 PM »
All spots are now taken. :3 This can also be used for OOC chatting lol. Thank you all again for joining.~
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:36:05 PM by Kitane »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 11:09:46 PM »
No problem, Kitane.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.