The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Haven't been in any serious RPs yet  (Read 1154 times)

Offline OtterWhiskers

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Agent Otter Whiskers
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Pale Brown
  • Height: Tall
  • Build: Slim
Haven't been in any serious RPs yet
« on: April 06, 2015, 03:45:37 AM »
All I did were 1-on-1 sexual RPs with barely any plot whatsoever. If I tried to come up with a plot, my actual partner couldn't follow through with it... I've never done forum RPs either. Could anyone help me with getting started?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Haven't been in any serious RPs yet
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 11:25:43 AM »
Easiest way to do a serious RP is to join one, check the serious and fun RP boards for one that looks interesting, and sign up. ((Makes sure you sign up in the serious companion board for the serious RPs, 90% of serious RPs want to keep the OOC stuff separate))

Bigger question is what kind of RP do you want to be part of? we have quite a variety right now with the crushingly dark EverE Factory, and one that is literally just a high-school.

Be prepared that different RPs have different paces, the Fun RPs you can have issues with if you are not on at the relevant times, while serious RPs generally take place over months, with maybe 2 posts per person if your lucky

Unless you have any specific questions I can't really say much more that isn't already in the stickied threads... :/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:28:32 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.