The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Time Change (all spots taken)  (Read 14254 times)

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Time Change (all spots taken)
« on: April 19, 2012, 12:37:22 AM »

Easengar limped out of the alley. His leg bleeding badly from a large cut. Where am I? He thought with concern. The small fox looking around. He was in what looked like a large city. He limped towards a newspaper stand, he grabbed the paper. It was the New York Times, the date read April 18th 1925! No way... It can't be! A few people gave him weird looks, must be the clothes, after all he was wearing Jeans and a sweatshirt, everybody else was wearing suits and dress clothes. I must look like a bum, Easengar began to limp around, nobody offered to help him. His jeans began to get wet with blood, and he started to feel light-headed. I need to get some help, he thought with fear, he would probably bleed out soon. "Help! Please help me!" He shouted.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:57:54 PM by Easengar »

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Time Change (Open)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:30:33 PM »
Soria was just exiting the local grocer's store, holding a large paper bag filled with vegetables. She was quite a bit tired from the day. Ten of her students had come in today, so her money was quite refreshed for the day. However, Soria's ears perked when she heard someone screaming from the side of the street for help. She merely turned her head to find the source of the voice and debated whether or not to help the bleeding individual.

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:35:11 PM »

Easengar looked up to see somebody looking at him. It was hard to tell who or ehat they looked like since Easengar's vision started to get blurry. "Please...." he whimpered, falling to the ground. That's it I'm going to die here.... He thought with fear, "help me...."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:10:16 PM by Easengar »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 09:34:19 PM »
Danny walked down the sidewalk, mindlessly walking around people.  It'd been three days since she'd awoken here.  The money in her pockets had kept her fed and slept, but she'd found nothing of who she was.  Had to admit though, the diner food was worth the wait at times...

A cry for help caught her attention.  She hurried past people toward the growing crowd, squeezing to the front.  Many people were too distracted to say much about her "Inappropriate" dressing.  "Sir? Are you alright?"  She hurried to his side.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:18:00 PM »

As soon as a figure approached him his vision started to fade to darkness. He fell unconcious.

He walked down a large white hallway the roof was hunreds of feet above. There was a lone robed figure at the end of it. "God?" He called out, his voice echoing around. The figure shook his head. "You must stop him." The figure announced, althought Easengar had to be a hundred yards away he could hear the voice as if it was whispering in his ear. "Who?!" He shouted, that's when he began to feel the sensation of falling....into darkness.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:20:37 PM by Easengar »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »
Soria walked over next to Danny and looked at the unconscious and oddly dressed person, "Do you think he's okay? Here, we can take him to my dojo. It's only down the block. Stay here, I'll try to get some people to help carry him." She quickly ran down the street, holding tightly onto her groceries so that they didn't fall onto the ground. As soon as she was in, there were two students still practicing inside, "Come with me, you two. I need some muscles to help move an unconscious person."

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 07:10:27 PM »

Easengar could feel his lfe draining from him. He tried to cry out but nothing would come out. Everything was darkness, he began to get sudden flashes. Faces, names, locations, everything. "You must stop him" he kept hearing the voice say. "It could mean the end of everything if you don't." He suddenly jolted away, screaming and thrashing. He could smell the sick smell of urine. He had pissed himself. He suddenly felt sick, Easengar spun over. Vomiting over the curb and into the street. He hadn't noticed the bystanders watching, and the figures standing above him. His leg felt like it was on fire. He cried out in pain.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:07:44 PM by Easengar »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 06:02:06 PM »
Nestor watched from the corner, calmly spinning a practice sai as though the word '"unconscious person" hadn't been used. He'd been in this time period for just over a week now, and had managed to explain his clothing by saying that he was a "theme detective" and that he was supposed to be a vampire. A real one, of course, not some weird shirtless sparkling person, he thought, chuckling briefly. Placing the sai down on the chair next to him, he got up and walked over. "Could I be of assistance?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »
Danny pulled Easengard to his feet, slinging one arm over her shoulders.  She grit her teeth as he struggled.  "Grab his other arm and follow her."  She flattened her ears when he screamed again.  'Note to self.  Take earplugs where ever I go.'

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »
Soria came back with a couple of her students, who seemed to be quite burly and probably worked in coal mines, and they took over in carrying him. They all rushed back to her dojo, where they laid him on a folding, white plastic table. The student that had stayed behind came out from the back with a first aid kit, and Soria began to check his wounds to treat them.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 03:07:18 PM »
"OWW!" Nestor clutched his forearm, a look of pain on his face. "Well... he can definitely hit hard, that's for sure..." He looked at the boy's clothing. "Wait a second... those clothes don't fit this time period... and he REALLY needs a bath..." He raised his hands. "No offense, but you did urinate into your lower clothing apparatus... wait, what?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Time Change (all spots taken)
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 05:27:59 PM »
Warm hazy sunlight poured through the open doors of the workshop, spilling across the bodywork of an old Morris Minor. From among the heaps of tools and spare parts a radio played. Katka grinned as she worked, checking over the valves of the ancient car, and all the while her tail flicked in time to the music.

From outside the workshop the sound of someone approaching across the gravel drive was masked by the radio, allowing Mr O'reilly to make it all the way to the large double doors unnoticed. He too grinned, a slow and warm smile as he watched the girl leaning over the exposed motor. After a moment or two of watching he stepped into the workshop and spoke over the sound of the music "Hey there, girl."

Katka glanced up from her work and her grin widened. She walked over to were the radio nestled amongst a pile of old rags and turned it down, her hips swinging in time to the beat. With a sigh she turned back to the old wolf, wiping her hands clean "You dirty old rascal, you know how I feel about you watching me while I work."

With an equal grin O'reilly leaned against his car, slapping the metal affectionately as he said "Well I was talking to the car, actually-"

It was then that it happened. A deep swooping sensation and an instant moment of blackness, quickly replaced with the actual rushing of air accompanied with falling. Katka screamed, the sudden image of brick walls and an alleyway rushing up to meet her. With a rib-crushing jolt and a stab of pain up her side she stopped, hanging in mid-air. Below her she saw the figure of Mr O'reilly, the wolf spreadeagled across the alley floor in a pool of slick blood.

Breath fast and sharp she glanced up, catching sight of where her  jacket had caught on a rusting piece of pipework, suspending her above the drop below. With a final tearing sound the jacket gave way and she fell the final drop, hitting the ground into instant unconsciousness...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:37 AM »
Warm hazy sunlight poured through the open doors of the workshop, spilling across the bodywork of an old Morris Minor. From among the heaps of tools and spare parts a radio played. Katka grinned as she worked, checking over the valves of the ancient car, and all the while her tail flicked in time to the music.

From outside the workshop the sound of someone approaching across the gravel drive was masked by the radio, allowing Mr O'reilly to make it all the way to the large double doors unnoticed. He too grinned, a slow and warm smile as he watched the girl leaning over the exposed motor. After a moment or two of watching he stepped into the workshop and spoke over the sound of the music "Hey there, girl."

Katka glanced up from her work and her grin widened. She walked over to were the radio nestled amongst a pile of old rags and turned it down, her hips swinging in time to the beat. With a sigh she turned back to the old wolf, wiping her hands clean "You dirty old rascal, you know how I feel about you watching me while I work."

With an equal grin O'reilly leaned against his car, slapping the metal affectionately as he said "Well I was talking to the car, actually-"

It was then that it happened. A deep swooping sensation and an instant moment of blackness, quickly replaced with the actual rushing of air accompanied with falling. Katka screamed, the sudden image of brick walls and an alleyway rushing up to meet her. With a rib-crushing jolt and a stab of pain up her side she stopped, hanging in mid-air. Below her she saw the figure of Mr O'reilly, the wolf spreadeagled across the alley floor in a pool of slick blood.

Breath fast and sharp she glanced up, catching sight of where her  jacket had caught on a rusting piece of pipework, suspending her above the drop below. With a final tearing sound the jacket gave way and she fell the final drop, hitting the ground into instant unconsciousness...
Nestor suddenly stood straight, his ears flicking. It sounded like something crashed in the alley... He rushed toward the door of the dojo and pried it open. "You guys take care of him," he said. "I've gotta go check something out!"
Reaching the alleyway, he saw two stagnant figures, once again in odd clothes. "Sweet Christmas, where are they all coming from?" he said, investigating the scene. The first one, a wolf dressed in clothes that seemed only slightly more advanced than this era, seemed to be dead... but he probably wasn't. The second one, a female cat, was unconsious and had a large tear in her jacket. Looking up, Nestor saw the missing piece of the cat's jacket hanging from a jagged piece of pipe. That's probably why she's showing more signs of life... "HEY!"
Without warning, Nestor felt something hard hit him hard in the shoulder. Rolling with the blow, he turned to see a policeman rushing at him. Great, he thought, quickly pulling out his I.D. "Private Detective! Stand down!"
Thankfully, the man was a smart policeman... something rare in Nestor's own time... and understood the meaning. "Sorry, kid," he said. "Can't be too careful... but why..."
"I'm a theme detective," the cat said.
"Oh. O.K." The cop extended a hand. "Name's Wilson. You got a name, or should I just call you Dick?"
Nestor took the man's hand and shook it. "Nestor. It... came with the job."
"I see." The cop looked at the two downed people. "So... what's the story here?"
"Oh, people keep randomly appearing in this alley dressed in strange clothes," he said. "I'm working on finding out why. There was another guy earlier, actually... some other folks are helping to take care of him, so I suppose, I'd better get these two there as well..." He  looked up at the cop. "Care to lend a hand?"
Wilson nodded. "Sure, kid," he said, picking up the wolf. "Lead the way."
Moving fairly quickly, Nestor scooped up the cat  and put her in a fireman's carry, then slowly headed towards the dojo, Wilson close behind him.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:33:15 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2012, 01:58:05 PM »
(Who's the cat?)

Danny followed the group to the building, sticking close.  The two coal miners had been a blessing; whatever she'd done before, it wasn't any type of straight lifting.  Edurance seemed more on her lines.

Once inside, she stood apart from the group slightly, to give them room.  With no experience under her belt the she could tell, there was no point in getting in her space.  "Is there any identification?  I can check for a driver's license if you want.  He might respond to his name," she said, padded closer.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2012, 02:19:49 PM »
"Actually, there's something  need your help with..." Nestor walked in the door, followed by Officer Wilson. He gently set down the girl, brushing a strand of hair out of his face. "Thank you, Officer," he said to Wilson, who deposited the wolf on the floor.
"No problem, kid," Wilson said, heading out. "If you need my help ever again, I'm usually at the donut shop on Third between 1 and 4." Tipping his hat, the policeman walked out the door.
Nestor watched him go, then turned back to those within the dojo. "I found these two in the same alley our little friend came out of," he said. "It seemed as though they fell from the sky; I noticed a piece of the girl's jacket snagged on a piece of pipe." He looked down at the two figures. "Not sure about the wolf, but she's definitely alive... if hurt." Sure enough, the girl's torso was moving up and down in the normal pattern of breathing.