The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Time Change (all spots taken)  (Read 14255 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Time Change (all spots taken)
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 08:13:43 PM »
Through the dim haziness of pain, Katka could feel someone lift her bodily and carry her over they're shoulder. She would have felt surprised at the unknown person's strength, for she knew shamefully that she weighed a good deal more than she wished, however the more pressing notion of extreme pain in her side and leg stamped the thoughts out. With every step of the stranger another white-hot jolt would hit her, each threatening to send her into complete unconsciousness.

Katka realised she had fallen unconscious again, coming to as she was laid down by the stranger. With consciousness came pain again,  stabbing through her ankle and up her leg. As she lay there, muffled in darkness, the sounds of a group of people talking around her filtered through. She whimpered in pain, a scared mewl of a sound that she wished she could have suppressed.

Again she woke and realized she had fallen unconscious, though she could not tell for how long. With a grimace at the pain in her leg she opened one eye and squinted at the blinding light. After a moment she pushed herself up onto one elbow, the pain in her wrist telling her that to put her weight on it would not be for the best. She shifted into an almost sitting position, muttering hoarsely "Where the frack am I?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 08:54:18 PM »
Nestor looked over at the girl from where he stood. "Well, you're alive, if nothing else," he replied. He came over and kneeled down next to the girl with some medical supplies. "Do you need any assistance medically?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »
With a groan Katka dropped back to the floor, prompting another jolt of pain through her wrist and ankle. She swore fluently and profusely in Slovakian before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. When she opened them again it was to stare up at Nestor with a scared look on her face "I think I might have broken my ankle, and my wrist really hurts..." She crossed her arms across her chest defensively, helpless and confused "W-where am I? What happened to Mr O'reilly?"

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 01:30:02 AM »
"Who?" Nestor looked over at the wolf. "Oh, him... um... well, the bleeding stopped not long ago, and he IS showing signs of life, but he appears to be in a coma." Carefully following standard medical procedures for his time period (modern day), Nestor put Katka's arm in a sling and splinted her leg. He grinned at her. "You'd probably be in the same state, but you were saved by that jagged pipe in the alley." The cat fingered the hole in the girl's jacket. "Probably why you're talking to me right now... although it left a hell of a bruise on your side, most likely... didn't check." He leaned in closer. "One more thing... what time period did you come from?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 12:13:27 PM »
Katka grinned weakly back up at him, watching as he splinted her leg. The pain had lessened considerably, giving her reason to suspect it may not be broken after all merely badly sprained, but it was still distracting enough that she didn't realize what Nestor has asked. When the question had finally registered she blinked, confused "Time period? Its May the 6th I think. Sunday..."

She pushed herself up with her good arm, looking around at the group of people and then to Mr O'reilly. Tears welled up in her eyes as she glanced quickly away from his bloodied body. The man had been like a father to her, ever since her own had died in the car crash all those years ago. Stifling a sob Katka looked back up at Nestor, voice wavering "Where am I? Who are you people?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
Nestor looked from left to right, then leaned in close. "You're in the 1920s in a martial arts school," he whispered, eying the two karate students. "Don't... say anything aloud. Those two guys over there would totally freak out." He started to move back, then leaned in once more to whisper. "Oh... and I'm from the 21st century. Don't tell anyone."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 01:48:41 PM »
With a huff of laughter Katka let herself fall back onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling, tears still in her eyes "You think I believe that?" Holding back another snort of laughter she closed her eyes and shook her head "I've gone insane... I must have hit me head while at the garage and knocked myself out, and this is just some crazy product of my imagination."

She glanced up as Easengar limped over, a look of concern in her amber eyes. With an effort she pushed herself back into a sitting position and replied uncertainly "I'm Katka... Katka Yantova." Turning to look back at Nestor she narrowed her eyes and looked him up and down "And you? Mr 'mysterious time travel man'..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »
Nestor clamped a hand over Katka's mouth. "SHH!" he said, checking to see if anyone had really heard her. Satisfied, he leaned forward to whisper in Katka's ear again. "Don't... tell... anyone. This is the 1920s. They don't know anything about modern technology, and they would lock me up if they heard that. But I promise you... I wasn't lying. And my name is Nestor. Furthermore, if this was a dream, then shouldn't this wake you up?" Reaching towards Katka's face, he pinched one of her cheeks.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »
Nestor facepalmed himself. "Oh, for the love of...." Thankfully, the dojo students had left, so no one of importance really heard it. He sighed and looked at the others. "Fine, I'm from the future. Just DON'T TELL..."
He looked at the boy in shock. "You too?!"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »
Katka struggled for a moment against Nestor's grasp before realizing, as she had suspected, he was a good deal stronger than he looked. She stared up at him, breathing heavily through her nose as he clamped down on her muzzle. Her ear flicked as he whispered close and her tail swished with annoyance. Finally he let go and  Katka took a deep breath in.

Just as she was about to shout a retort about suffocating people he pinched her, making her jump with surprise. A deep flush ran through her grey-furred cheeks and she rubbed the spot that he pinched. She stared up at him from where she sat on the floor, feeling foolish and even more scared than before. In a meek and quiet voice she glanced between Nestor to Easengar "So you're not kidding? This is real?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »
Danny had watched silently, somewhat amused.  She may have only been there three days, but time travel was proposterous.

Right?

She shook her head.  No point in thinking about that right then.  It wouldn't help, and if these people were not actually from here (like her), they'd need a place to stay for the night.  A couple cheap hotel rooms should limit the amount she spent, get them a place to stay, and make discussing this easier.

"Do you guys need a place to stay?  I'm renting a hotel a few blocks down, and while it's cheap, it's better than dirt," she said, interrupting their discussion.  "I could get you the first few nights then you'd have to pick it up from there."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:32:49 PM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2012, 07:34:25 PM »
Nestor looked deep into Katka's eyes. "Yes. This is very real."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »
Rubbing her upper arm Katka sniffed back a choked sob. She looked away from Nestor to the ground, wishing that she could wake up to the sight of Mr O'reilly leaning over her with a concerned look on his face and a nasty bump on her head. Finally she glanced up at the other stranger, Danny, and nodded her head "Yeah, I guess we do."

After a moment Katka pushed herself up. She got as far as into a half-kneeling position before she put out a hand to steady herself, gripping Nestor's shoulder. With a stifled whimper of pain she stood completely, leaning most of her weight onto Nestor rather than her leg. Her tail flicked back forth agitatedly as she glanced from stranger to stranger.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2012, 07:57:28 PM »
Nestor gently stood up, draping Katka's arm over his shoulder so that he could support her. "Yes," he said, looking over at Danny, "that sounds rather pleasant." He looked down at the wolf. "We should bring him too."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »
Danny slung Mr. O'reilly's arm over her shoulder and got him to his feet.  "I'll take him the way there.  He's actually not as heavy as I thought he'd be."  She padded out the door, turning into an old alley.  Trash littered the ground, a small group of trash cans settled against the wall.  "It's about two miles from here."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.