The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EVERYONE gets a fursuit (closed)  (Read 28970 times)

Offline Biscuit

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • My friend's call me coach!
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: teal, brown, grey, sandstone yellow
Re: EVERYONE gets a fursuit (officialy open)
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 02:38:55 AM »
-sighs-

when you guys come out of this with nothing, I dont want to see any complaint threads
Companion Cube is spy!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: EVERYONE gets a fursuit (officialy open)
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2011, 03:52:03 AM »
Firstly, You cannot yell online.

Most people would agree that writing several sentences in all capitals letters is the equivalent of "yelling" via text. I would hope I never come across as being so unintelligent that I'd genuinely believe any sound can be carried across text on a screen. Please do not speak to me as if I am.

I also hope that people on this forum know that I take my job as an administrator seriously, and I have no intentions of letting anyone come to harm while they are here if I can help it. I'm aware of the possible downfalls of this project, and have been keeping a close eye on it since it first started.

That being said - Kaprika, who started the project, has been a part of the forum for almost a full year now. At the very least, I know she didn't just breeze in here for the purpose of stealing people's money and running off with it. I believe she meant well, and nothing can be hurt while simply trying to brainstorm ideas.

Unfortunately, due to the overall disorganization from the start and the number of drama llamas attracted to this thread, I feel it's had its chance and now it's time to shut it down. Sorry, Kaprika, but it needs to be done.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.