The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Jokes!!!!!  (Read 11164 times)

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • editing my bio, may seem unfinished
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: jinjuriki
  • Coloring: red coat, blue hair
  • Height: normal
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: Currently being a Ranger
Jokes!!!!!
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:56:22 PM »
I can't believe this isn't already here!!!!!! okay... everyone can post Jokes here! and I hope everyone laugh really hard when they reads this topic!!

I will start with this joke:

My teacher pointed at me with his ruler and said: "at the end of this ruler is an idiot!!" I got detention after I asked him Which end he was referring to...

and continue with this one (Christians may only read this one, if they don't mind jokes involving god):

Guy: God, how long is a million years to you? God: A minute. Guy: How much is a million dollars to you? God: A penny. Guy: Can I have a penny? God: In a minute.

your turns!! :3

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: Jokes!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »
My teacher pointed at me with his ruler and said: "at the end of this ruler is an idiot!!" I got detention after I asked him Which end he was referring to...
HAHAHAHAHA
---
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Boo"
"Boo who?"
"Stop crying!"
Proud to be a furry!

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:07:58 PM »
 XD the legendary "knock knock" jokes XP they never stop being funny!

a brown haired girl was walking on a railroad to one of the sides, saying "19, 19, 19" over and over again, then a blond girl goes over to her and says "that look fun, can I join you? "sure you can", is the answer she gets. after they have walked for a minute or so, the brown haired says "it's much more fun if you say it on the middle of the road!" as the blond girls runs to the middle of the road she says "I will try that!" then a truck drives the blond down, and the blond haired starts again "20, 20, 20"  XD

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »
So the pope walks out of a bar...

No really! It CAN happen!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JC_Shepherd

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: German_Shepherd
  • Coloring: brown, black, neon light blue
  • Height: 5"7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Currently: confused???
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
Joke 1
By the time Dave pulled into the small town every hotel room was taken. He finally pulled up to the very last hotel and went into the office. "You've got to have a room somewhere" he pleaded." -- Or just a bed - I don't care where." "Well, I do have a double room with one occupant," admitted the manager," and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you." "No problem," the tired travelers assured him. "I'll take it." The next morning Dave came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy tailed. "How'd you sleep?" asked the manager. "Never better." The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring, then?" "Nope, I shut him up in no time" said Dave. "How'd you manage that?" asked the manager. "He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," Dave explained." I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' and he sat up all night watching me."

Joke From      http://www.joomlaspan.com/fun/jokes/5532/How_to_Get_A_Good_Night_Sleep.html
"i've held on to long just to let it go now
will my inner strength get me through it some how
defying the curse that has taken hold now
never surrender, ill never be overcome"
                         Disturbed - the curse

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »
Oh, here's a good one...

Seth McFarlane.  XD
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 05:06:11 AM »
Joke 1
By the time Dave pulled into the small town every hotel room was taken. He finally pulled up to the very last hotel and went into the office. "You've got to have a room somewhere" he pleaded." -- Or just a bed - I don't care where." "Well, I do have a double room with one occupant," admitted the manager," and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you." "No problem," the tired travelers assured him. "I'll take it." The next morning Dave came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy tailed. "How'd you sleep?" asked the manager. "Never better." The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring, then?" "Nope, I shut him up in no time" said Dave. "How'd you manage that?" asked the manager. "He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," Dave explained." I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' and he sat up all night watching me."

Joke From      http://www.joomlaspan.com/fun/jokes/5532/How_to_Get_A_Good_Night_Sleep.html

awesome!!

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children.

Your daughter, Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

taken from: http://www.sillylikes.com/view/3761

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 03:48:54 AM »
^ XD  good one.

Okay, so a massive forest fire breaks out near a local barn, and they call in the city fire department, but no matter how hard they try, they can't put it out. It seems that all is lost when suddenly, the Volunteer Fire Department firefighters come rushing down the hill in their dilapidated old fire truck, rush right into the blaze, and put the fire out all by themselves. The farmer is so happy that his farm was saved that he gives the VFD a thousand dollars.
The VFD is later interviewed by a reporter from the local news network in regards to their brave actions.
"So chief," asked the reporter, "what's the first thing that you guys are gonna do with your thousand dollars?"
"Well, isn't it obvious?" the fire chief said. "We're gonna get those brakes fixed!"  XD

Offline Sly_the_Skunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: striped skunk (Mephitis mephitis)
  • Coloring: black and white
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 180
  • Build: average
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 11:27:47 AM »
What's green and has wheels?
 Grass I lied about the wheels.

lol i didn't make this up but i found it funny :p

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 06:13:23 PM »
When I first saw this topic I thought great I know loads of jokes, but when I thought about it most of them are either not forum appropriate or rely on accents which not everyone will get. So I present to you this...

A man walks into the Army Navy shop and asks the assistant "Do you have any camouflage trousers?"
"Yes hundreds" replies the assistant "But I can't find them"

"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 08:40:21 PM »
When I first saw this topic I thought great I know loads of jokes, but when I thought about it most of them are either not forum appropriate or rely on accents which not everyone will get. So I present to you this...

A man walks into the Army Navy shop and asks the assistant "Do you have any camouflage trousers?"
"Yes hundreds" replies the assistant "But I can't find them"

epick one!!! and it's  bether to post jokes and camouflage a bitt...

Offline Edwolf

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »
And here are a couple of yuletide jokes for you all!:

Santa: Doctor, I've got a mince pie stuck up my arse.
Doctor: Alright, Mr. Claus, just bend over and let's have a look. Ah, yes, I do believe you have a mince pie stuck up there. I would recommend putting some cream on that.

Elf: Santa, I'm depressed.
Santa: Where's your 'elf-esteem?

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac- I lie awake all night wondering if there is a dog.
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 04:20:32 AM »
Okay, so this guy walks into a bar and he gets a concussion.

http://instantrimshot.com/

There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus

Offline Edwolf

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 02:45:59 PM »
Here are some more yuletide jokes:

What's a Fjord? - A Norwegian car.

What do you get if you cross a fox with a reindeer? - Vixen.

What do you get if you cross a turkey with an octopus? - Everybody gets a leg at Christmas.

Which of Santa's reindeer is the least polite? - Rudolph.