The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I\'m drowning  (Read 364 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
I\'m drowning
« on: November 09, 2011, 09:11:43 PM »
I'm moving out of my house and going to live with my boyfriend. I'm really scared.

The school put me under suicide watch...

I'm being forced to go home to my parents, who will only yell at me for being a worthless spoiled brat who only thinks about herself and tell me that's why I do these things... I don't want them to be mad but they undoubtably already are....

I'm really lost right now, I don't wanna go home in a few minutes to be yelled at and have the house turned into a concentration camp...so much is happening my tiny brain is going to implode.

Post Merge: November 09, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
Someone please say something....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:18:32 PM by The Doll, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: I\'m drowning
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 11:29:46 PM »
if your parents think in such a way about you, then you shouldnt go to them. Doing that wont help at all. I'd recommend going with your boyfriend

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »
Why have you been placed on watch? How can they force you to do anything? And when are you moving with your boyfriend/why are you scared?

I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »
My boyfriend didn't come, he wants me to travel to him, but that's going to be really difficult.

Life is really difficult for me right now with my mind being as messed up as it is, and having even simple tasks like trying to get a job prove difficult...I grow more and more drifty all the time...I feel like I'm dreaming and I need to wake up. :(

I wish I knew how to be happy and awake like normal people.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:58:27 PM by WingedZephyr »
x

Offline MinxKitty

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Playful Kitty .. *pounce*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitten
  • Height: 5"10
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: Happily in love :3
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »
Try to live through the stuff with your parents, and concentrate on getting stuff sorted out so you can move out, whether with your boyfriend or somewhere else.  You need to keep focus.  Keep looking for a job, no matter how hard it gets!  And try and find yourself a hobby.  The more free time you have, the more down you are going to get.  You are normal m'darling, dont let anyone tell you different.  I used to have similar problems, it will get better.  Chin up m'dear
xx
Just a cute lil kitty completely in love, but lacking any true friends :3 x

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
My parents and I started a pact that should make life more bearable at home, I'm actually starting to feel better already, just hope I don't relapse...

Right now I'm most concerned about my boyfriend...our contact is so little, he does't leave me messages...I'm afraid about what he's feeling on his end. I'm trying to cling onto him the best I can, but  we're still not getting the contact we need.
x