The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Abbot and Costello  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Abbot and Costello
« on: October 20, 2011, 06:54:47 AM »
The greatest comedy duo ever, their best times in the 1940's with the base of their humor being in their back and forth wisecracks.
Lou Abbot is on the left with Bud Costello on the right

For example, a line from Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein. Lon Cheney Jr. (the wolfman) is trying to convince Costello that he's a were wolf.

LCJ: Listen, when the moon rises I become a wolf!
C: Yeah, you and 20,000 other guys.

The way he delivers it is priceless and they remain my favorite comedy movies to this day. My personal favorite being Who dunnit?

Anyone else a fan of Abbot and Costello?

P.S. they also starred as anthro cats in a warner brothers cartoon. The same one that was the first appearance of Tweety bird.

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: Abbot and Costello
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 12:49:33 AM »
Oh! I remember these guys!
My granddad used to love their show, him and my dad still watch it when they get the chance.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain