The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kiss of Death  (Read 39836 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Kiss of Death
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
*cassandra  just starts to sway and bairly auidably* "oh god please no.. not right now...." *the black spote begin to danceinfron of her eyes and she tryes to keep them focused but starts to get dizzy with in uttering that phrase she collapses onto the cave floor, uncouncious.*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2011, 09:30:34 PM »
*The Wolf Knight jumps to his feet in one quick motion. He rushes over to Cassandra.* "I suppose the wounded one is you." *She lies unconsious for unknow amounts of time. When she awakens, She is lieing on her makeshift bed, with the Knight's cape around her like a blanket. The Wolf, capeless, is over her dripping drops of water into her open mouth from a damp rag. On her forehead is a light blue rune seemingly natural on her fur. He notices her stirring, then calms her, putting the rag away.* "Easy Ma'm, you took quiet a fall there. Your alright now. How do you feel?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »
*Turning my head towards Rick, who was at the entrance,* "Rick, hows the perimiter? It smells different outside. Kinda like sweat and hatred. Have the hunters found us?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2011, 06:22:30 PM »
cassandra groans and opens her eyes slightly then closes them again* "why dose it smell like the huntr... i- thought we g-got away.. *she goes undre agin.*
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »
Rick closes his eyes and projects his senses out of the cave.
"They're near," he said, " and they're armed."
He looks around the cave, his eyes falling on the injured girl's face. Wait a minute... she looks like...
Rick turns toward the cave entrance and walks out. "Stay here," he wihispered back.

*A group of three hunters walks toward the cave. As they approch it, they see a figure exit from its opening and run at them. Two of them run to meet the figure, weapons drawn. Getting into positions opposite from each other, they hold out their blades and charge at the shadow. Shortly after, they lie on the ground dead, having accidently stabbed each other. The leader, an individual with a mask covering their entire face, sees the figure walking slowly towards it. It pulls out a throwing knife and tosses it at the figure. The shade catches it and returns the throw. The leader ducks and the blade whistles harmlesly overhead. Relieved, they get up...
And finds the figure standing right in front of them.*

"I'm back," Rick said, carrying a prone form into the cave. He props the tied-up individual against the wall in a sitting position.
"Their leader," he said before anyone could ask. "The other two tried to kill me, but ended up impaling each other. I used the Vulcan neck pinch on our friend there." He looked back. "Not everyone is truly evil. He can be changed."
He turned back to the masked figure, who was beginning to stir. "I'd better remove the mask so that he can breathe..."
Rick pulled off the mask... and stared at the person.
"Um... make that 'she'..."
"I know you."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
After Cassandra had collapsed, Danny had figured the best thing to do to help would be to get food.  She'd gone out hunting, slipping out before the others noticed.

She hurried back, several small rabbits in hand.  Upon getting to the entrance, she entered cautiously.  "Is everyone okay?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:11:48 AM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2011, 01:37:18 AM »
"Um, yes... could you hold that thought for a second?" Rick turned back to the girl hunter. "How do you know me?"
The girl, a panther, looked up at him with large, soulful eyes.
"I was best friends with your sister, Rick. Don't you remember me?"
Rick stared at her for a second.
"Now that you mention it, I do think I remeber your face slightly," he said, "but I can't recall your name."
"Stacy."
The undead feline thought for a second... and then he remembered.
"Oh yeah," he said. "Now I... wait."
"What?" Stacy said, tilting her head slightly.
"If you were friends with my sister, why were you trying to..."
"I couldn't make out your face in the dark," she said. "I had to join the hunters because my parents died, and my only relative was one of the hunters. But I've never supported their cause."
She noticed the others in the cave. "Who are you people, exactly?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 01:10:57 PM »
*growled resesstly, still tired, but now awake* "dont trust the hunters.. they only cause pain. *Cassandra sits up still dazed.* "they say they are different.. then..then they stab yuo in the back." *snarled venimously.*

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 02:01:52 PM »
Danny set down the rabbits, staying well away from the new girl.

(If Stacy is a main/recurring character for more than a page or so, please put that up on OOC page.  I have no problem with NPC's, but it may help some for new comers.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2011, 02:27:24 AM »
"Um... seriously, who are you people?" Stacy said.

She looked back at rick. "That wolf is giving me a nasty look..."

"He's... interesting," Rick said, "but once you get to know him he's okay."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »
"We could ask that of anyone," Danny said gently, working on skinning the rabbits.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »
*I eye the captive huntress for a moment, then sharply turn my head to Cassandra, growling under my breath.* "They won't be harming you Ma'm. Now be slow and gentle with your movements. I don't know what caused you to pass out, but hopefully It wont happen again." *I stick out my shineing, armoured forarm. It acts like a mirror. I show Cassandra her forhead, which now has a light blue rune on it, seemingly natural as if it is naturally apart of her fur.* "This is a magical Nordic rune of energy. I magically placed it on your head shortly after you went out. I can remove it at any time, but I suggest you don't ask me to. It is perminate and will only be removed by one versed in Sed magic, the magic of the Norsemen. So long as this rune is on your forhead, you will have highened levels of energy and stamina. Hopefully, it will prevent these little accedents from happeneing again. Shall I remove it anyway? Or will you keep it on?" 

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:02 PM »
*Cassandra looks surprised and lightly traces the pattern...*  You use magic as well? *she smiles a bit then slowly shakes her head..* please remove it. i need to have complete sleep....this happens once in a while, nothing to be worried about. And i have a right to not trust hunters... *She growls as she lays back down* I am not going to have this discussion eather. Thanks of the intended help but.. i would much rather have my body get used to the after effects rather than.... *she sighs and keeps a wary eye on Stacy.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2011, 01:10:46 AM »
Rick thought for a moment, and a brilliant idea suddenly popped into his head.

"You've never believed in the hunters' causes, right?" he asked Stacy, gently resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Yeah," she said. "I just want to see them gone. There are others who believe the same... I'm with them."

"Really?" Rick said. "Well, do you think that you could help us out?"

Stacy looked down at the floor then looked back up at Rick, fury in her eyes.

"Nothing else would give me more pleasure."

Later, Rick, having said goodbye to Stacy, started to go back into the cave.

"Rick..."

He turned back. Stacy had stopped and was staring at him.

"You should know something."

"What?" the feline said, cocking his own head this time.

"The man who ordered the bombing on the day of your death and the man who caused..." She stifled a sob on its way up her throat. "... Sophie's... death..."

"Yes?"

Stacy looked right at him.

"He is better known as Droth... and he's the leader of the hunters."

(Suspense...)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2011, 08:59:01 PM »
"Very well then Ma'm, I shall remove it from you. The effects will leave you immediatly, but the rune won't dissreprate untill you have slept. Close your eyes and rest. Lie perfectly still. Your head will feel alittle warm, and you may have some rather strange dreams about the mystical northern lights for the next few days, but the magic will be gone." *I then place my right paw over her forehead and close my eyes. My paw glows light blue for a few moments, but afterwards, I remove my paw and the rune is gone.* "Rest east now Ma'm. You will be back to normal in a few minutes or so, but you will feel a bit tired afterwards as the energy leaves your body. Take this moment to sleep." *I pull my cape back over her body, then get up and walk over to Rick.* "What did she have to say?"