The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kiss of Death  (Read 39610 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Kiss of Death
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
Danny yelped as Cassandra dragged her to the ground, looking up at the new comer in surprise.

We should probably wait for Cifero for the next part.)
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 07:57:20 PM »
[Sounds good]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »
(Okay, so the cave has two openings now? Because I was already inside it.)

Rick stared at the wolf calmly.

"Why would I ever hurt innocent souls?" he said. "I'm not going to hurt you either, sir... and by the way, that won't work."

Rick began to get up.

The knight, true to his word, jabbed him through the chest.

Rick looked down at the sword, then looked back at its owner... and smiled.

"I told you so."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:56 AM »
"Wait!" cassandra quickly turns away but looks back when she still hears Rich still talking and looks stunned. "what how the hell are you still alive?"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2011, 12:52:35 AM »
Rick looked at the girl.

"Who said I was alive in the first place?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2011, 01:21:08 AM »
Danny watched, fearful but silent.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2011, 02:05:20 AM »
He looked back at Wolf. "Could you remove your sword, please?"
The wolf did, and after he removed it, the wound and the fabric of the clothing mended instantly.

Rick glanced around.

"I've got some explaining to do, don't I?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2011, 02:14:57 AM »
"Hell yes you do."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2011, 02:38:22 AM »
"Uhhhhhh, I've never seen this before in all my travels... Explane yourself, Immortal! What buisness have you with these good citizens? Are you hunting them? Why are you unharmed? SPEAK, or so help me I will seal you where you stand with a rune of heimdall!" *I glance at my sword, stunned to find no blood. I then growl in a frightened, yet angry tone*

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »
Danny got up slowly, imagining another fight breaking out soon.  "Why don't we sit down?  We could stay out of the rain," she said, moving toward them.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2011, 08:13:54 PM »
"I make no peaceful action untill this... Immortal's motives are made clear."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2011, 10:27:45 PM »
"Alright... but first, let's sit down like she said."

*They sit down*

"Now first of all, let me start by saying that I'm not going to hurt any of you," Rick said, looking at the knight while he said the last few words. "Now let me explain my immortality..."

"About two months ago, I was at a function with my family when a bomb went off and killed everyone except for my sister and I, who were in a section of a building that the bomb didn't reach. However, as it was, those who planted the bomb came to make sure they got anyone. They saw us hanging around, and came after us. We didn't see them until after they had reached us. My sister and I tried to fight back but it was unevenly matched... there were only four of them, but they were armed. I managed to pin one down, but then another of them threw a knife, which struck me from behind. I only cringed for a second... but it was enough. The other one pushed me down and put a bullet in my left shoulder, then tossed me off the balcony of the building... 3 stories up. The last thing I saw was my sister punching one of them in the face... then everything went black."
He looked up. "Shall I continue?" 

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2011, 10:50:10 PM »
Cassandra winces "you dont have to if you dont wish to."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2011, 01:44:37 AM »
Rick sighed.
"Well, i suppose I must tell you the rest so that I don't end up in whatever the heck a "rune of Heimdall" is..."
"So I was dead, as it can be presumed. But before I reached the area between heaven and hell, I was stopped by Anubis, god of the underworld. He offered me a contract... I could come back to life, but only if I helped to keep the balance between good and evil. I accepted, wishing to help stop such calamities such as the one that caused my death and the death of others at the event."
"When I woke up, a crow was sitting on my head for no apparent reason. It looked right into my eyes, like it knew what I truly was. Getting up, I first went home and put on this stuff-" He motioned to his clothing- "then went to the house of our town's head police inspector. He was startled to see me alive. I questioned him about what had happened, and where my sister was."
Rick looked down, his eys beginning to water.
"She was dead. Beaten terribly by those who killed me, she was brought to the hospital, where she struggled to stay alive for two days. But in the end, the pain was too much for her, and she expired. He had never left her side that whole time. The inspector allowed me to place my hands on his head in order to feel how much pain she had gone through." A tear ran down one cheek, strangely enough not causing his makeup to run. "That night, I swore to keep true to the oath I had taken... only now even more so."
The feline looked over at the knight. "Are you satisfied?"

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2011, 08:49:57 PM »
"Quite satisfied, sir." *Shiething my sword* "I am glad I was mistaken and that we neednt fight. Im very sorry for your loss, by the way. I suppose I have but one question. Is anyone here hurt? I tracked the paw prints of one who is wounded. I'm assuming that they are here. I cannot resist my insacionable urge to protect, So I must know, who is hurt, by whom, and where are they now?"