The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kiss of Death OOC (Closed)  (Read 11651 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Kiss of Death OOC (Closed)
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »
i cat beleive tthat you Actually createrd her!!!! EEEEEEEEEE -hugs aldrea-
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
HA! I like this chick!  ^_^  My invented species even!  :D  I shoulda chose to be an umbra wolf for this RP...  X3  lolz

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2011, 07:38:32 PM »
This could be interesting...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2011, 05:47:05 AM »
Here's my new profile... with the new weapon...

Name:Rick Crawford
Species:Feline
Description: Was at his parents' anniversiry when a bomb went off and killed all the guests and people except for him and his older sister, but then a group of thugs came in. Rick was shot in the shoulder, stabbed in the back, and tossed off the balcony, and his sister was beaten terribly, and died two days later... suffering the whole time. However, no one noticed the younger sibling at all, and his body was left where it was. When he dies, Rick meetsthe Egyptian demigod Sphinx, who tells him that he will bring him back to life as long as he will help to bring justice and peace to the world- but not at the Javert level. Rick agrees to the deal. When he wakes up, a crow lands on his head and seems to stare at him in a knowing way. The boy goes to his home and puts on his father's vicar attire, then paints his face like The Crow's, grabs his sister's magic knife, and goes out to fight evil.
Personality: Serious, zen-like, slightly vengeful, yet at the same time, trusting. Is good at comforting people.
Skills: Cannot die; any wound he suffers heals immediatly, like The Crow
Non-skills (Things you can't do): Sing, dance, and use a crossbow and guns.
Relationships: Cassandra reminds him a lot of his sister, and looks up to her like so.
Prefered weapons (Please no guns.  Maximum of two): Magic Dagger, SWORD OF OSIRIS.
Other: NEVER REMOVES CLOTHING.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:49:40 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2011, 11:41:04 PM »
I dig the creativity, but thats kinda over powering yourself Cif. Cant die and instantly heals? Isn't that a bit much?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2011, 01:04:29 AM »
1. Name: Alen
2. Age: 27

3. Species: Wolgan (wolf and dragon.....)

4. Description (not my image i give creds for who did draw this though. :3 found it in google)

5. Personality: Demanding, Neet, Organized. Great leadership qualities.. except he doesn't really have any qualms about killing ANYONE except his Female Boss [who for the sake of the rp is not going to be mentioned before their time]

6. Skills: Is a Gret Scientific researcher, Knos and understands biochemicals, and genetics.

7. Non-skills (Things you can't do): Take rejection, Can not cope with failed experiments.

8. Relationships...unknown

9. Prefered weapons (Please no guns.  Maximum of two): His mind and a chemical of his own creation.

10. Other.....undefined.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2011, 02:08:28 AM »
Updated:

1. Danny
2. 14
3. Cat
4. Small brown and black spots over white fur.  Five foot, small and thin.
5. Though quiet, Danny is observative and a problem solver.  She's the first to try and stop a fight.  And the first to get hurt.  As she's not very strong, Danny must, unfortunately, rely on others to help her with physical problems.  She resents this, but says very little of it.  She can be rather naive at times and isn't very emotionally strong.
6. Problem solving and tactics.  Can use knives and claws rather effectively if needed, but doesn't have the strength for one on one fighting.  Is a good hunter and good with herbs.
7. Fighting one on one.  Emotional stress or stress on her body.  Can be too sentimental.
8. Friends.
9. If need be, knives and claws.  She's not a good fighter.
10. None

Post Merge: November 26, 2011, 02:19:47 AM
Note: As I didn't put info on Hunters before, I might as well clarify.

Hunters are people, humans and furries, that are trying to isolate characteristics needed to survive the world after the war ended.  They often try to capture rogue furries to find these, or grow their own for the purpose.  Most furries are malnurished.  They tend to be ruthless in getting what they want, when they want it.  The leader is currently unknown to the main group, but several people that are part of it have been met.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:19:47 AM by Aldrea945, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
I dig the creativity, but thats kinda over powering yourself Cif. Cant die and instantly heals? Isn't that a bit much?
Um... that wasn't the part I modified. I just changed my weapon.

Rick is lightly based on a certain Eric and a certain Marc...

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »
To be honest, I did skim that in the beginning.  He has a point though.  You might want to tone it down just a bit Cif.  You're pretty much invincible.  If nothing else, make the healing fast, but not immediate.  Also, I'm still hesitant on passing the sword.  It's a bit too close to a lightsaber, and even without it you're rather powerful.  I'm all for references, but some just aren't compatible.

Post Merge: November 26, 2011, 09:56:31 PM
Note: You're good to go Kaya.  Could you explain the chemical though, in a PM if nessessary?  Knowing it's strengths and weaknesses will help keep it moderated.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 09:56:31 PM by Aldrea945, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2011, 03:18:44 AM »
XD ok well the "bio-chem" is a simple nerve toxin that temporary paralizes your muscles but leaves your major organs alone. it is in little glass perals abut the size of a quarter.. any more than tat and it will kill you. he is an understudy of THE Boss.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2011, 07:48:55 PM »
Okay then... you know, the sword is just that... a sword. It just bears some slight resemblences to a lightsaber.

But I WILL fix the other thing.

Name:Rick Crawford
Species:Feline
Description: Was at his parents' anniversiry when a bomb went off and killed all the guests and people except for him and his older sister, but then a group of thugs came in. Rick was shot in the shoulder, stabbed in the back, and tossed off the balcony, and his sister was beaten terribly, and died two days later... suffering the whole time. However, no one noticed the younger sibling at all, and his body was left where it was. When he dies, Rick meets the Egyptian demigod Sphinx, who tells him that he will bring him back to life as long as he will help to bring justice and peace to the world- but not at the Javert level. Rick agrees to the deal. When he wakes up, a crow lands on his head and seems to stare at him in a knowing way. The boy goes to his home and puts on his father's vicar attire, then paints his face like The Crow's, grabs his sister's magic knife, and goes out to fight evil.
Personality: Serious, zen-like, slightly vengeful, yet at the same time, trusting. Is good at comforting people.
Skills: Cannot die; any wound he suffers heals in a short period of time, kinda like The Crow
Non-skills (Things you can't do): Sing, dance, and use a crossbow and guns.
Relationships: Cassandra reminds him a lot of his sister, and looks up to her like so.
Prefered weapons (Please no guns.  Maximum of two): Magic Dagger, SWORD OF OSIRIS.
Other: NEVER REMOVES CLOTHING.

There! Now it takes a period of time for them to heal instead of instantly.  :D  Success!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2011, 04:04:26 AM »
..o dark thought.. >:) INFINITE TORCHER!!!!!  hahaha :3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 03:22:53 AM »
Okay, Kaya, I have some things I wanna say here.
First of all... I love your dog's name.

Secondly, when Cassandra finally catches up with the others again, it appears that Alen is going to intervene and try to kill her, so... could I be the one who handles that situation when the time comes? I'm not gonna kill him... I was thinking more along the lines of freaking him out.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 03:28:12 AM »
mmmmmm  thanks for asking currently i do not know how it is going to unfold so i will answer that when the time comes sonner, and thanks. :)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 03:30:18 AM »
Okay and you're welcome.