The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kiss of Death OOC (Closed)  (Read 11638 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Kiss of Death OOC (Closed)
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
Where's Wolf anyway?  He get grounded?
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »
Hey guys. Sorry about the Delay. I was at my Bf's house and was then swamped with all the college homework I neglected to do while I was at his house. lolz, actions have consequences  X3  And thanks Cif. Much better  ^_^  And I absolutly LOVE this new hunter boss! Totally BA! Well done guys! Im going to avoid hurting him with my Character. He's going to develop a reverence to Wolgons or something  X3  Anyway, Im back!  :D

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2011, 01:19:55 AM »
-hugs- WOOO WELCOME BACK!
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2011, 06:38:06 PM »
guys ok PLEASE remove the non important items (NOT PERTAINING TO THE RP) from the rp thread PLEASE, ether remove the post or edit it. I do not want to sound mean or anything it is just REALLY HARD to read...and PLEASE remember to read carefully to see if another person is addressing you. Thanks guys. :)

~ Sincerely

ME and Aldrea. :)

P.S. (she was to chicken to tell u guys this. :3)
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2011, 05:38:23 PM »
Wolf and Kaya...  >:( >:( >:( >:(
I am NOT happy with your actions. Zerk was not supposed to force Cassandra to leak information! I mean, couldn't she just have lied to him?! I mean, come on! You're practically planning my secondary character's death!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2011, 08:40:02 PM »
(my character is not a good liar.. O.o )

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
 T_T  Well... okay...

But Wolf, you still shouldn't have done that!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
To Kaya/Aldrea: Sure thing

To Cifero: Sorry? I didn't know it was suppose to be kept a secret. I was just making Zerk do what he would do in that situation. He's always watching Cassandra since he doesn't trust her. If you want, I give your Stacey Character permission to somehow remove Zerk as a threat to her plans, be it blackmail, bribery, forced amniesa, ect. BUT you cannot kill him or remove him from the RP. Only I may do that.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2011, 01:48:20 AM »
Hmm...

>:3

Perhaps she could slip him something that gives him some sort of short-termed barf-related illness that makes him forget everything?

And do it secretly?

Or perhaps he's yelling at someone while walking and whaks his head REALLY hard against somehting ridiculously funny?

Or perhaps Kaya could tell Stacy that Zerk forced her to talk and that she's a bad liar and that Stacy should feed her false information that gets him into deep trouble with someone higher up than him?
I REALLY like all of them... your choice.
Although I think that perhaps the last one would work best, and it would be less confusing.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2011, 02:05:42 AM »
New character guys!  Make of her what you will.

1. Filcilia "Fukey"
2. 30
3. Hybrid made by the Hunters: Cat, wolf, owl, shark, mountain goat
4. Dark fur all over body with silver stripes.  Slim body, long claws, goat's hooves.  Owl's eyes, cat's ears, wolf's muzzle.
5. To the point and pessimistic, Fukey is not afraid to get her hands dirty in blood or dirt, and is very harsh to most around her.  She seems to take a liking for Danny, but their relationship is a bit sketchy.
6. She is built to survive, towering over others.  She has many of the skills of the animals she takes from: Good hearing from a cat, Good smell and lithe form from a wolf, an owl's sight, a goat's balance, and a shark's hunting ability.
7. Fukey is physically slow and not very morally sound.  She has a very bad temper.
8. She and Danny seem to know each other, but her side in the fight is largely unknown.
9. Her claws and bulk.
10. She has no qualms in killing and eating other sentients to survive, so long as it's nessessary.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2011, 02:17:40 AM »
Hmm... this ought to be interesting...

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2011, 11:42:46 AM »
Hmmmmm, I like this  >:3  A new addition to our ever growing list of foes!

And you may do what ever you wish Cifero, im fine with all three. Just bear in mind that Zerk has a huge temper and, if given the chance, would happily extract revenge on Cassandra and Stacy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2011, 01:26:40 PM »
*GULP* Meap... okay.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
or i could be in the gra area of everyone and well be floating inbetween the sides.. O~O

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2011, 12:42:37 AM »
or i could be in the gra area of everyone and well be floating inbetween the sides.. O~O

Im fine with what ever you guys decide to do, I will just have Zerk react in what ever way he naturally would, usually swinging his warhammer at people's skulls.  X3

*GULP* Meap... okay.

lol, tread carefully  ;)