The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 24XX (OOC)  (Read 6642 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: 24XX (OOC)
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 10:04:30 PM »
Just a little fyi Jinx most serious rps you have to announce everything you do, you can't just be like walking down the Steele one post and began eating and ice cream the next with no explanation where the ice cream came form, at least with all the ones I been in >_>.   
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Mostly black with various blue markings on his face and body.
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 140 pounds
  • Build: Just lean. No chiseled abs or huge muscles. Just lean.
  • Currently: breathing
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:47 PM »
sorry bout that, it's my first rp :D i'll remember to put the cig in my mouth next time.  :P

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 10:31:33 PM »
You know how people say "If you don't like meatloaf it's because you've never tasted MY meatloaf?"
Well, to put it in knife form, the dagger that my character uses is made of a material that is pretty much laserproof and is still quite sharp.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:07:51 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2011, 04:12:23 PM »
You know how people say "If you don't like meatloaf it's because you've never tasted MY meatloaf?"
Well, to put it in knife form, the dagger that my character uses is really, really powerful.
No, I don't know the saying.
The dagger is one of the least of the problems with the character, it's probably actually helpful as it helps balances out the other stuff that seems to be a little overpowered. Also, your statement doesn't make any sense. Saying that the dagger is "really, really powerful" doesn't mean anything. Is it made of some harder material than most weapons? Sharper? Longer, with more range? Coated in some rare poison? Electrified? Concealed electro-magnetic wave disruptor that causes shielding systems to be temporarily disabled with its attacks?
Please clarify. Simply saying that it's powerful doesn't solve the issues it has and doesn't exactly help the rest of us. I might be being a bit harsh but I feel that RPs work best when things are well-established, in-depth and with very real weakness and strengths. Every item and ability has pros and cons that should be considered, sacrifices must be made in some places to ensure balance. As previously stated your character seems more than a little out-of-place and some details clash with the actual RP.

Just a little fyi Jinx most serious rps you have to announce everything you do, you can't just be like walking down the Steele one post and began eating and ice cream the next with no explanation where the ice cream came form, at least with all the ones I been in >_>.
Correct. Casual RPs tend to work well with short actions and dialogue, whilst more Serious RPs work better with depth: the same actions and dialogue would generally require a bit more detail, possibly more description of the current scene, etc than the casual ones.

I'll probably post once Boone has posted again. I'm assuming that Chrono is directing his question to Boone's character, there, so it'd be best for me to wait for you two to at least talk before I commit any actions on my own behalf.
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2011, 02:27:00 AM »
I'm not an anthro >_>
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2011, 11:49:50 PM »
All righty, then.  B)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JinxTheRabbit

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hi
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Mostly black with various blue markings on his face and body.
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 140 pounds
  • Build: Just lean. No chiseled abs or huge muscles. Just lean.
  • Currently: breathing
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 12:58:59 AM »
 XD oops ill fix that lol

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2011, 02:41:32 AM »
I've decided that Kay needs to get her gear completely together before she meets up with the rest of the gang as the way things are going y'all might kill her if she just gets close.  XP At least better suited with the weaponry, but she's still brainy, and has all of the fighter knowledge....just slightly lost on how to input myself with how extra hostile the environment has been since entering the city.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter