The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: why?  (Read 415 times)

Offline Vinny Raccoon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: raccoon
  • Coloring: grey with black mask & striped tail
  • Height: 3'5"
  • Build: cute
why?
« on: August 08, 2011, 12:28:10 AM »
Why dose man insist upon embarking on a path to success that is paved with the destruction of his family, his beliefs, and his friends?
Eatch mistake you make act's like a teacher in the end!

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: why?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 12:29:19 AM »
Care to elaborate, friend?

Offline Vinny Raccoon

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »
Like why do people turn there back at one-n-other for there own selfish gain when we could help one-n-other in times of need?

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 01:14:11 AM »
Honestly, I think you're exaggerating a bit. Generalizing. Not all are bad people.

Offline Vinny Raccoon

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 02:34:07 AM »
maby your right :(

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 05:12:31 AM »
because that's life vinny, people will always try to screw each other over. the best thing to do is sing a happy tune and dance away
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 05:43:06 AM »
Man kind is taken in by the demon greed. Man is esealy curbitable and gives in to easily to power , money and what ever one can get there hands on. Man would rather turn on rather turn on its self then help.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 05:51:49 AM »
I remember watching the news about the earthquake/tsunami in japan and how there were no reports of looting or vandalism, they even offered to share their food with the news reporters.  ^_^

theres good and bad in the world. it helps to think of the good instead of the bad

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 06:31:14 AM »
Macid's right. There's good and bad inside every human, but one must not dwell on their innate evils, that's what weakens us and makes us the bad guy. If there's good, there's evil; it's the basic scheme of things we all have to put up with. I myself have lived through exactly what you're speaking of; my mother divorced my father to try and raid his monetary reserves, and in the process, she stepped on everyone just to try and get it. Me, my little siblings, my father, my Dad's parents, and hell, even her own Mom. Lots of miserable things happened, sides of me I never knew about came forward; I did things I regret thoroughly and wonder what point there was in doing.

In the end, I had succumb to my own inner demons. When I realized what was happening, I was appalled. I came to realize that there is no point in acting so much on revenge, nor is there any reason to let these parts of me I dislike so become my outward action. I saw I was hurting myself and my chances rather than helping the rest of my family. For a while after, I was searching for who I used to be. It was a fruitless venture. I could never find myself from before the outbreak of my own evils. I felt lost, confused; I had no idea who I was, in all honesty.

But about two or three years ago, I learned something. Don't dwell. Move forward, not backward. The past has passed and there's nothing we can do to change our actions from the past; we can only change our future. So best to strive to be the best person you can be so the future is bright, rather than fear the dark.

None of this is accusation in any way, rather, it's proof that even those who have proven to have ill will can change. Their future is in their hands, but can be changed by others if they let it. This can be either for better or for worse, but no matter what, if one tries to fight their inner demons, they will prevail in the end. It's all about patience and diligence.

Now, why people act on bad impulses could be one of many things. Peer Pressure, opportunity, vanity, long held dreams lain before them, weakness, disorders, and whatever else may fit. There's more than a million possibilities as to why, so there is no one answer. But two categories could be in place; it could be them having succumb to their inner demons, or it could be some outside influence. The tree splits infinitely. Some people act badly on purpose, for wanting to cause chaos or pain. Others act badly because of some uncontrollable factor or a pitiable one. You never know.

Point and case, there's hundreds upon thousands of reasons someone could do something like that. But either they are punished fully for their mistake, or they try their best to rectify it for a better future. One should always aim for the latter.

Offline Ottersmash

• Avid Aardvark
  • Skeptical Squawker
  • Species: Short-billed black cockatoo
  • Currently: Studying
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 08:42:20 PM »
We're all motivated by the internal, sometimes people just take it too far and forget that living for yourself doesn't mean disrespecting or stepping on others.