Author Topic: Weak esophagus?  (Read 272 times)

Offline Amylith

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • That random creeper
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (fox wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 5'2"
Weak esophagus?
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:43:49 AM »
Not sure if I spelled that right

But anyways I have have issues swallowing food/water/etc for a while  and I randomly choke  because it doesn't go all the way down sometimes and gets stuck and it's really annoying because my dad just laughs at me and asks if I swallowed funny or to slow down but I am a slow eater most of the time  >:( and I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and if there's any way to make it stop at least a bit

I did see a doctor about it but all I got was a vague 'oh it's just a weak esophagus it's fine' Dx
xD I have ADD and manic depression(though you may not notice) so if my posts are weird I apologise Dx
:3 sadly I can't rp very well but if you want to guide me a bit I'm willing to try

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: Weak esophagus?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 05:11:46 PM »
When you eat take smaller bites, when you drink, drink less. Your doctor did tell you that you have a weak esophagus and it was nothing to be worried about. It might be a good idea to see another doctor to get a second opeion, you never know if it could be something serious that he/she failed to diagnose. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code