The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Weak esophagus?  (Read 269 times)

Offline Amylith

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • That random creeper
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (fox wolf hybrid)
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 5'2"
Weak esophagus?
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:43:49 AM »
Not sure if I spelled that right

But anyways I have have issues swallowing food/water/etc for a while  and I randomly choke  because it doesn't go all the way down sometimes and gets stuck and it's really annoying because my dad just laughs at me and asks if I swallowed funny or to slow down but I am a slow eater most of the time  >:( and I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and if there's any way to make it stop at least a bit

I did see a doctor about it but all I got was a vague 'oh it's just a weak esophagus it's fine' Dx
xD I have ADD and manic depression(though you may not notice) so if my posts are weird I apologise Dx
:3 sadly I can't rp very well but if you want to guide me a bit I'm willing to try

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: Weak esophagus?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 05:11:46 PM »
When you eat take smaller bites, when you drink, drink less. Your doctor did tell you that you have a weak esophagus and it was nothing to be worried about. It might be a good idea to see another doctor to get a second opeion, you never know if it could be something serious that he/she failed to diagnose. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code