The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free, Quick and Fun (closed)  (Read 11644 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Free, Quick and Fun (closed)
« on: July 25, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
:EDIT: Sorry, but I am no longer taking free requests.

----------------------------------------------------------

I've been doing quick sketchy things recently. I quite like them and would like people to suggest or request things for me to draw for free.

Here are two examples
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6186480
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6152597

A few rules,
Must be only one character or object
Must not have a background
Interesting lighting is encouraged
as much detail about your fursona as possible would be appreciated, though excessive detail might not make it into the sketch or may end up a big blur of stuff. This isn't likely though.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:29:26 AM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: Free, Quick and Fun
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »
The Joker. If it doesn't have to be furries.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:49 PM »
Sure that sounds great, I'll get right on it
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 11:45:21 PM »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 12:01:36 AM »

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
There ya go

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6213368/

more more more, I want more requests

Offline WinterFur

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I bite.
    • St0rm.net Gaming
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Dragon -|- Anthro Wolf
  • Coloring: Dragon: mainly black, some acidic green, bloodred markings -|- Wolf: mostly white with black and some dark grey
  • Height: 6'8''
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: lean, well defined muscle tone
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
I'm wondering what my fursona Urok would look like in this style.  Maybe snarling at the viewer if you need a suggestion for pose, I'm not picky.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5831901
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5907766

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 01:22:27 AM »
You could try my snake if you'd like. c:
http://www.nabyn.com/art/snakey-4888
She's based off of this:
http://newenglandreptile.com/nerd/images/stories/ball/dghost/dghost2.jpg

Some info about her: Reserved, a bit cynical. Can seem grumpy at times. Knows how to get along with people but often keeps to herself. Awkward. She also like to joke, though her jokes may seem offensive to most. She also tends to think a lot, she's a deep thinker.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:24:27 AM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 04:59:57 AM »
you can give my fursona a try.

don't have a picture but i did write a reference: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2227468/
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
Winterfur: Thanks for the watch, I'll get your stuff done as soon as

Rigor: You have the best characters, thanks for the opportunity

Cyril: Stars on the hands? kewl. Will do.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 07:15:19 PM »

Aw, thank you. |3
Also, I liked your Joker piece.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 03:49:17 PM »

Aw, thank you. |3
Also, I liked your Joker piece.
well thanks, I actually thought people wouldn't like that one, but it's good to hear praise :)

Anyway, I finished Urok!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6229401/
And thanks for watching me :)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »
Well, the chaotic nature of the piece kind of goes with how chaotic of a character the Joker is. c:

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »
EXACTLY, that's totally how it was. Good :)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 06:33:01 PM »