The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of the Universe  (Read 5230 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: End of the Universe
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 03:22:43 AM »
The fox capped the cantine and offers it back as he hops off the bench. He was a bit confused by how the Fox was acting and mumbled to himself,  “What do you think of this Eden,” he asked the AI, who quickly materialized in front of him in his own eyes. His eyes had a slight glow to them now as the jackal like AI was looking through the fox's vision. The AI's 'body' moved around the fox to study him, using the Fox's memory to identify his front.

“Friend or foe, it would be best to trust him for now. I do not advise fighting him, he seems to be more experienced in combat, making him a high threat for you.” Eden responded as his eyes darted to the M16 on the Toxic fox's back. “Follow him.” the AI ordered, and Olaris did so.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 03:59:03 AM »
Drake relaxed, he had to remember his training. The sages of Melpomenia taught him to keep his wits about him and be calm. Drake breathed and tensed his muscles, preparing them. The gunman still had a weapon trained on him, but Drake had other plans. He launched himself backwards off the tower and landed on a rooftop below. Drake saluted to the gunman to taunt him, flipped the genetic key around his finger, and dashed off across the rooftops of Niyasha.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 04:32:44 AM »
Scar was ready to shoot the fox as he did not answer to his question but as soon as he was going to pull the trigger, the fox did a backflip and ended up on the roof below. Scar ran to the edge and aimed his shotgun at the waving fox but by the time he wanted to trigger off his bullet, the fox was already gone out of sight. Scar closed his eyes and did what he had to: he climbed down the ladder and started to search Father Emmanuel's office. He had to do quick as he knew the alert was going to be sent in no time.

Scar started serching for informations everywhere around the office but unfortunately, nothing was to be found... Until he reached Father Emmanuel's desk. Scar noticed a locked drawer at the bottom of the desk. He also noticed that the lock had the form of a cross. Scar knew somehow that Father Emmanuel had the key somwhere him. So Scar ended up searching his now cold body and did not find the key. Scar's eyes opened up widely as he touched the cross on his neck. Shocked, he teared up the necklace, went towards the desk and put the cross on the slot. It fitted perfectly. Scar heard a click and the drawer opened up, reveiling sevral files in it. Scar did not mess around and put all the files in his backpack.

As he put the files, guards entered the office and started shooting at Scar's direction. He knew he could do nothing against those guards and did the only thing he could do to save his fur: Scar ran to the office window and jumped off, breaking the window and falling from a high distance. Hopefully, there was a lower rooftop at about 5 feet from the groiund to catch him. Scar fell on it and stayed stunted for a few minutes. He then shook his head, standed up and jumped off the low roof.

[...]

Scar had sat on the ground for sevral hours now and he read all the files, shocking him more than ever: The files were actualy containing informations about massive earthquakes destroying and making all Isur's nuclear centrals explode... That was never told to the population... Scar knew the governement was corrupted. Scar standed up and then walked to the south towards a space board... Thing he also read in the files.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:48:24 AM by Scar WhiteDream »
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 05:48:44 AM »
He quickly scratched a deep cut into the door of the church and smiled. Goodbye dear friend. He started to slowly walk towards the star port, unslinging his M16 custom. He held it at port across his chest. I would be on guard. It's gonna be quite a stroll to the port. He looked back at the young fox. You dont need to trust me but I trust you. You could have killed me as many as I could have you. My name is Tohaku Blackheart. You dont need to give me your name if you dont desire. His eyes flicked to watch for attackers, his attention focused on several things. Ever see a ghoul? Nasty boogers.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »
“Ryan Olaris” the Fox replied as he followed the fox once again. A map appeared in the corner of his vision. Like most modern day devices, his vision was shown by a triangle followed by green lines displaying the boundaries of the many buildings. The map would pan off to the distance and place a marker signaling a way point to the fox.

“I've seen one, they can be a tad bit difficult.” he replied as he upholstered his own pistol, and released the safety. “You wouldn't happen to have any spare nine millimeter rounds on you, would you?” he asked as his implanted Jackle AI displayed the amount of rounds he had left in the palm of it's hand, which quickly reminded him of something. "Excuse me if it seems like I am talking to someone. I have cybernetic implants followed by an AI. It was part of our military tech standards."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 03:14:48 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2011, 01:14:44 AM »
Drake dashed across the crowded city square. The spaceport was just ahead...he checked his pocket for the reassuring sight of his gun again. Drake swept past the famously poor security of the Niyasha spaceport. He ran down the service hallway towards the ship's location...

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2011, 02:20:28 AM »
Scar couldn't ran as he was still a bit infured from the fall he did earlier. But anyway, Scar saw something big and higher from any building towards the south and he walked towards it. That led him to turn left from the big crowed public place. Scar then walked straight towards the building, knowing that it was the spaceport as it was the only big building on the south end of the city. Arrived at his destination, nightfall was approching. Scar sneeked up and broke the only guard's neck and entered the spaceport. Maybe he didn't had the key to the spaceship but he had the exact number of it. Plus, father Emmanuel added a hand written note in the files Scar had saying that the real card was in the hands of someone named Tohaku Blackheart and the number of the spaceship. Scar hummed quietly, knowing that the fox wouldn't go far with a false key and he started searching for spaceship number 3490.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »
Night fell quickly as they approached the Spaceport. Shall we kiss the heavens Olaris? He smiled as he walked through the doorway. His eyes scanned the room as the night began to give birth to new dangers. Ghouls were on patrol. It only took one to get them killed. He motioned for his companion to crouch and move slowly. His eyes locked onto the doorways. Shut that door and get ready. Its gonna be quite a night. Our guests will arrive soon. Our target is Shuttle 3490. Stay close and stay low. His warm smile is replaced with a soldiers glare, almost as if he was looking beyond the building itself.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 04:14:43 AM »
The white fox would nod as he quickly jogged closer to the building keeping his head low. He would quietly press himself up against the wall and slowly climb up, digging his claws into the brick so he could reach a nearby camera that was offline. He would pull a few wires from it and quickly remove a few parts from his pocket and got to work.  "Give me  a few will you?" Olaris asked as he opened up the camera.

He silently soldered the parts carefully to the device and eventually t.he camera's green LED would shine brighly, though unblinking. In a few seconds Eden's voice would echo through the fox's head as he speaks "Uploading... initiating ICE breaking fucntions..." soon the computerized jackal would appear in Olaris's head followed by a small video feed back in the corner of his head. process complete. "Security System is now operational and under our control Olaris."

Olaris smiled as he dropped down and waved to Tohaku. "If anyone is near, I will know about it now." he would say as Eden's 'body' would move fade through the walls
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:12 AM »
Drake gestured towards the door of 3490 with his interface ring and it slid open. He dived into the room and sealed the door. Only a few minutes to work with... He turned towards the enormous starship. Ah, this would be his release from this garbage dump of a planet. Drake pulled out the genetic key and tried to unseal the ship. Nothing happened when he clicked the button. What? This was impossible! This had to be the right key! Drake stepped back in despair as the footsteps of his pursuer came closer and closer.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 07:07:32 AM »
Tohaku took point, walking cautiously with his M16 at the ready. He tosses a box of nine mil ammo to Olaris as his eyes scan the room carefully. I'm pretty sure our friend wont enjoy our company. Be on guard. He stopped outside of the hall to 3490. He counted to himself, calculating his next move. He rounded the corner quickly with his rifle aimed at the fox. Freeze! Don't do anything stupid. I don't want to put you down bud. He watched the fox's movements carefully. You killed a kind and honest man. One of the few remaining. That alone should be reason enough to fire. His eyes study him, reading his every twitch. You killed him for a ship. Where are you gonna go? Don't know if you've heard but the universe is dying. No escape. A slightly smile spreads across his mussel as the shriek of the ghouls came vibrating through the hall. I'll give you three choices. I can blow your head off and leave you for the freaks. You can walk away now and live out your few remaining days. Or............ He pulls out a small note. You can come with us and potentially repent for your sins.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »
Olaris quietly turned to the door and frowned when he watched the video feedback that was streaming into his mind. The camera's changed constantly to display a video of several gouls running down the corridors, climbing into the vents and even plowing through walls. “Bad news!” he called out as he pointed his pistol to the door.

“We need to leave quick!” he yelled out as he fired twice through the window, and taking down a goul. “They will have us overran  in a few seconds.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 03:07:11 AM »
Kind and honest?? Drake spat those words as if they were poison. That man was anything BUT kind an honest. He promised me that he would save my family from my planet's destruction just to get my help with restoring this ship. In return he had them stranded on Melpomenia as I had to watch them die, so don't call this man what he is not! Drake dropped his revolver, he didn't need to fight this...this whelp...all he needed was that genetic key. I'll come with you, Drake agreed, but I have no sins to repent for

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 04:04:42 AM »
Scar watched the scene from the shadow of the ship and heard what the fox said. He then slowly walked in and said quietly while pumping his shotgun: Alright guys. Game's over. What the hell is all this and what is actually going on. I had to kill about 20 people and I arrived like only 3 hours ago or so from Isur. What the hell is this key, this ship and all the things I've read in a secret drawer in Father's Emannual's office? Scar took off his backpack and threw it in the middle of the circle composed of 4 people. Take a look... I've found 15 files... Which 5 of them composed specific genetic profiles... And guess who are the lucky ones? Scar looked at everyone and smiled while throwing his X cigarette of the day on the ground. I see we're missing a guest here... I'm waiting for answers... Or I'll blow something up I swear...

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 04:38:25 AM »
Tohaku moved to the keypad calmly. Unless you wanna be Ghoul Chow I suggest you lower your pea-shooter and come with us. He hangs his rifle on his shoulder as he opens the door with the key. They're getting close. Your choice bud. Tohaku stepped inside and looks Scar in the eyes. All will become clear. His eyes shift to Drake. They call me a monster. He shakes his head as he ducks inside the ship.