The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of the Universe  (Read 5234 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: End of the Universe
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 02:52:52 AM »
Drake scanned through his telecom. He slapped it, useless communicators. Half the time they didn't do what you told them to these days. He nervously tapped his foot and the turbovator dinged. He had reached the High Priest's office. Drake waited for the doors to open and he swept in past the High Priest's peon secretary. That one was unimportant...the High Priest himself waited.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 09:46:05 PM »
Scar quietly moved foreward, silent as possible to not let his presence be discovered. He hid and waited many times to let some of the people of the church pass. Suddently, he saw a cloak turn a corner. Scar was shocked for a moment, realizing that this was the same person that entered the church not long ago. hmmm... Maybe this guy can lead me to the boss of the church. Better follow him quickly. So, with this idea, Scar went out of his cover not caring of being seen or not anymore. Bullets would do the job.

Scar walked faster and he suddently heard a voice behind him: Sir? You are not allowed here without permission... That sentence didn't made it to the end as Scar Tuned himself and fired his shotgun, causing the man behind him to fall. Before the unknown man could scream, Scar ended up his pain with another bullet. I don't need permission to go where I want punk. Scar spited on the body and then walked up and turned the corner where the cloaked guy went. What he saw was incradeble... And What he was searching for: about 10 golden statues where on each side of the hallway that was leading to some big massive doors. Unfortunately, the cloaked man was nowhere to be seen but Scar knew he was behind the door.

Scar walked slowly towards the door to take the time to recharge his shotgun. Recharged and pumped, he walked a bit faster and as he was close to pushing the door, he heard another voice, a feminine voice though, say: Mister? The high Preist is already on an appointment. Maybe if... Scar growled and pointed his shotgun on the woman. I don't give a damn ok? I will enter wherever and whenever I want into every building. Now... Don't you dare scream or do anything wrong as I would hate to pull a bullet in a such nice body. The woman looked at him and did not do anything. Scar smiled but then, on the corner of his eye, he saw the woman slowly taking her paw towards a little red button. He sighed and said with a low voice and mean eyes : I asked you not to do anything wrong... Pay for what you're trying to do. Scar pulled the trigger and walked to the doors, not caring what gender or age person he was killing. Well... That certintly set off an alarm in that office... But who cares? It's better than alarming everyone in the church.

Scar pushed on the doors while loading back his shotgun and that door led to a big opened where 2 people were talking. Scar then shouted to them: Alright. This is the end for you guys. What the hell is this church and I want all of your valuable things right now. Don't do what I ask, you'll both die under my bullets. Scar walked slowly up to them, shotgun pointed towards them, waiting for their reactions as he threw his cigarette away. As no one would answer, Scar asked: Now where did that cloaked man went? Frightned, one of them pointed some elevators on the left. Thanks. To prevent any suspicious alarms, Scar shot both of the person and went into the left elevator since the right one was in use. Game was on.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:17:24 AM by Scar WhiteDream »
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 07:40:49 AM »
Tohaku looks up at the church once more. Sounds like a real party going on up there. He said as he sat on a bench outside of the small bar. Guess I'll just wait to be shot at again. He light pulled his hat over his eyes, resting his back against the wall.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 04:57:58 PM »
The fox quickly fumbled around with the extra bullets he had in his pocket. After sifting for all seven, he unloaded his gun and proceeded to load the ammunition into his handgun before locking the mag back in place.

Olaris took a deep breath as he climbed over the brick fence and fell to the ground on his feet with a soft thud. He carefully looked around and slowly moved closer to the corpse. He picked up the mans rifle and scanned over it carefully to determine what exactly it was.

“Olaris... I am afraid you can't really use that properly under your current training.” Eden spoke appearing next to him in his own sight. “Use of the SCOUT under you will not be beneficial, and probably be risky.” The AI placed a hand on Olaris's arm as in a gesture to put it back.

With a sigh, the fox nodded dropping it to the ground and searched the corpse further. “Lets see... oh. He has nine mili ammunition.” he said finding a single loaded magazine. He checked it to see if it was fully loaded before pocketing it and standing up. He cautiously began to circumnavigate around the church to get to the front so he can continue north till he spotted what he thinks is a green fox.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 02:51:16 AM »
Drake fingered the revolver under his cloak. If worst came to worst, then action would be required. He needed that ship, and the Red Mask were the only people who could give it to him. The automatic doors to the High Priest's office dinged open and the great man himself sat at an ordinary-looking desk bowed in prayer. He wore a red cloak as opposed to the black that his disciples wore. His Mask was embroidered with pure gold, some of the last in the Galaxy.
The loathsome man looked up at him. What do you require, my son? the man inquired. You know exactly what I'm here for, old man It was risky calling the High Priest that, and Drake couldn't gauge his emotions because of the ominous mask. Oh yes, the heathen who requires a vessel the High Priest remarked. Drake could hear the sly smile in his voice with his fine-tuned hearing. Drake reached into his cloak pocket for the secure feeling of the revolver again. Anything could happen at this point.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 03:47:03 AM »
The elevator was now going up and Scar reloaded his shotgun once again but he checked how many shells he had left. Mhmmm... 10 shells left plus the two I actually have. I'll be good. Scar said to himself. He pumped his shotgun and as the elevator was moving up, Scar lit up his 3rd cigarette since he entered that weird church and he then kissed the cross around his neck, wishing he could fight with his dad right now.

The elevator rung and the doors opened. What he saw was more than expected. The elevator ended straight up to a large office. There was a desk with a man sitting behind it and standing up and facing the man was that cloaked guy. At that point, Scar knew he had reach his goal. He stepped out of the elevator and pointed his shotgun towards both of the man and shouted: Alright punks. What the hell is this church and why is it so protected? And I want all of your valuable things of this church. Don't ask any questions, do anything wrong or do what I say... Or you'll both die under my bullets. Scar approached slightly and finished: Drop all your weapons and you... Drop that cloak right now. Scar looked at both of them and pointed his shotgun firmly towards them both, glad to be with the control.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:32:04 AM »
Tohaku's ears twitched as he heard the shotgun cock. Violence. This day a man will die. He said with a light smile. He looked to the approaching person, his body silently ready if he were a bounty hunter or scavenger. Howdy stranger. Quite a day dont you think? He said standing, brushing the dust from his tail. He watched the man with silent caution covered by a warm and tender smile. The M16 rifle on his back was valuable but not as valuable as the water and food in his bag or the bounty on his head. Friend or foe. No matter what he could feel this man's fate was fixed to his.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 08:10:17 AM »
Olaris's eyes quickly locked into Tohaku's when he came closer. He kept his guard up, as his eyes drifted to examine the man's equipment, finding the sack of food, the gun but more importantly the water. He quickly recalled how long it has been since he had actually had a drink of sanitary water. He quickly began to notice he was on the verge of dehydration and cursed to himself. He began thinking carefully about his next action, unsure if this man is possibly friendly or a possible foe from his cold nature.

He took a long moment, before answering the man's question, choosing to give him the benefit of a doubt by holstering his handgun. "Quite normal" he sighed "I don't suppose you are willing to trade for a shot of water?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 06:04:59 AM »
Drake snapped up and turned towards the man with the weapon. Dammit, this fool was going to ruin everything...and just as the High Priest was looking as if he were about to hand over the genetic key to the ship. Now all of Drake's persuasion...months and months of planning...was ruined by a lone gunman. Drake decided that he would forgo his facade of peace and he whipped out the revolver, cocked it, and pointed it at the gunman. One head shot...that's all it would take. A bit lost, aren't you mate? Drake sneered, hoping banter would prevent a bloodbath.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 06:31:49 AM »
Scar stoped walking as the fox took out his handgun and smiled. By the judge of the angle of your gun, your aiming my head. Better take it down before I shoot. I don't fear shooting anyone... Let's say that I've kind of soiled your church with violence's blood. Scar smiled, proud of his shooting skills. Now... I will maybe make an exception if one of you explains what the hell this church is... I, Scar WhiteDream from the planet Isur have the right to know.

At this moment, the man behind the desk standed up and Scar pointed his shotgun at him. The man did not react and instead of fearing the gun, he started walking towards Scar's direction. The man then started to talk with a low wrecked but powerfull voice: Scar WhiteDream? The great son of Tom WhiteDream? Scar looked at the man shocked and said: How... How do you know my name? Don't you reconize me Scar? That cross... I blessed it... Scar's maw opened and closed repetively while no sound came out. When Scar finally spoke the only thing he managed to say was: Father Emmanuel? How... How is it possive? You... You died from the explosion... That my son.... Is a long story. Scar could only looked at the man, shocked and he almost droped his weapon. He did not even care about the fox in the room anymore. Tell me how you survived father...

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »
Tohaku smiled lightly and began to relax. Water is worth blood now a days. How about a gift instead of a trade? Let me guess. Tohaku studied his body silently. Aim is off, joints hurt, dizzy easily, and your urine is orange. He hands the young fox a small canteen of water. Just glad to see your not here for my head. I need no more bloodshed. Life is growing quite short. No need to cut it shorter. He sat at his bench, pulling two pieces of bread from his pack. Your welcome to join me for a bite if you care to sit. I want to see how this will end. He said looking up at the top floor of the church.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 11:10:48 PM »
The fox returned the smile and sat down. He splashed a small amount into his mouth tasting it for anything, foreign. He swished the small amount around a bit until he heard a voice echo in his head. "The water is free of contaminants!" Eden spoke, giving Olaris the ok to go ahead and drink freely. He swallowed the bit before pouring more into his mouth, feeling the comforting cool effect from the liquid run down his scratchy throat.
"Heh... the only thing you are missing is fumbling of bullets and a brighter contrast of vision." he commented.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 11:23:21 PM »
Drake couldn't afford another second of hesitation. He turned his revolver to the High Priest and pulled the trigger. In a flash it was all over, the High Priest was dead and the genetic key was his for the taking. Drake rushed to the Priest's body and scooped up the genetic key. He turned to head out the door, the Red Mask would already have discovered the fate of the High Priest by the time he reached the spaceport. Drake ran straight into the gunman. This could be a problem...

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »
Before Father Emmanuel could explain how he survived the explosions on Isur, a shot went of and before Scar could blink, Father Emmanuel was on the floor with a bullet in his head. Scar was shocked and when he came back to reality, he saw the fox run off with a key. Scar yelled, spit on the ground and started his chase. Scar saw the fox run and climb on a ladder leading to the church's roofs. Scar trigger a shot towards the fox but he missed him as he was already on the roofs. Scar raged as he missed the fist shot of his life and decided to follow him on the rooftops. So Scar climbed the ladder and ended up on the roofs too.

As he chaseed the fox, they both ended up near the edge of the church. Scar smiled, approaching the fox as he had nowhere to go. Got nowhere to go now little fox. it's either you fall and kill yoursel, I shoot you and you end up falling too or you explain why the hell you shot Father Emmanuel just for that stupid key you have in your paw. Scar waited the fox's answer, his shotgun pointed at his chest.

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 12:39:37 AM »
I guess thats the end of it. Tohaku stood and swung a genetic key around his claw. Rest in peace my friend. I'll guard it well.
He looked down at the young fox sitting on the bench. They'll realize any minute now that his key is a fake. A tear runs down his cheek. Thank you Mr. Emmanuel. You saved my life once and you shall not be forgotten. If you're getting off this rock you may wanna walk with me. I promise it'll be safe. Our destinies are tied. He slowly walks toward the church. We heathens shall move the heavens. He said as he gripped the key in his paw.