The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ten Thousand Fists  (Read 14990 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Ten Thousand Fists
« Reply #315 on: August 10, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »
Korbin set up on a hill, not letting his head reach the peak of the hill in case there was another 'hunter' out in the woods. He didn't go back to the fire, his body was already tired from the insomnia and the fire would just make it harder for him to stay alert. Willow needs to calm down as well, and I'm really not the first person she would like to see right now.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2011, 12:26:38 AM »
Willow sensed something, pretending she had to go use the bathroom, she ventured into the dunes. vanishing in shadow, she followed her gut and nose, the wind had stilled and something wasn't...normal here. silently she looked through the tall grass,  thats when she noticed something... tracks, they were rather large for a dune resident, followed by smaller ones. then she realized oh no... she had ventured into a nesting ground, that could only mean one thing. she heard a snort then a snarl....  Willow slowly turned around and saw the most ghastly creature she had ever seen, it was dragon like crossed with a mammal of some sort, no wings ...but huge black teeth instead of lips. its long, lizard tail swished slowly, anger and feral savageness gleamed in its yellow eyes. it smelled of sea water and death, Willow stood very very still, ready to move at any moment. it sniffed her, drool dripping from its jaws. then it roared, now im in trouble! she bolted and it followed

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2011, 12:46:53 AM »
Korbin heard the roar, and suddenly did a full-circle scan of the land around them. He then caught Willow running off towards the fire and a massive animal following her. He took aim at its' back legs, aiming for the hip, and fired.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2011, 12:53:05 AM »
the thing didn't go down but turned, Willow bulled out her bull whip and cracked it, regaining its attention, she didnt want to kill the thing, but she didn't want it to kill everyone else. Willow and the animal paced each other, waiting for the other to attack.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2011, 12:58:03 AM »
Korbin took aim again, going for the arm on the same side. The small voice in his head told him to let Willow deal with the creature, but he shut it out. I don't care if she wants it alive or not, she is in danger, and I'm getting her out. He lined up the shot with the pace of the animal, and fired again.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #320 on: August 11, 2011, 10:09:31 AM »
Marco lept up at the sound of willow in trouble, ignoring his pain and grabbing his lance and running over to where they were, jumping up and throwing his lance at the animals side with the intent of either killing or wounding it to same willow
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: August 16, 2011, 04:12:55 AM »
Willow moved like lightning when the animal turned and attacked Marco, but Willow pushed him away as she snarled "don't do that again..." she turned back to the wounded female creature, she noticed the young-lings in the bush behind the beast, whimpering and making noise. Willow made quick movements and clicking noises, the creature backed away as Willow suddenly managed to remove the lance from her side. "go on...get!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #322 on: August 16, 2011, 06:20:16 AM »
"my main concern is you willow, if i think you are in danger i will step in." Marco said flatly putting away his lance. "and it wasn't anything major, the thing should live." he walked over and sat against a rock, feeling the effects of his actions from his injured ribs
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #323 on: August 16, 2011, 08:04:57 AM »
Leo allowed his eye lids to narrow as he watches Willow pretty much handle the situation on her own. He lets out a sigh and pats Serpinton on the shoulder, being very mindful of his injury this time. "I don't think you need to bother with helping her for a while." he stated, seeing this, and the past battle they had been through already.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2011, 02:35:10 AM »
Korbin, understanding that she finally had some control of the situation, lowered his rifle as Willow seemingly convinced the creature to no longer attack the others. I see she still has some of that bravery that convinced her to go 'swimming' in a river...

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: August 17, 2011, 03:13:11 AM »
the creature left, Willow sat down and exhaled deeply. "wow...just wow"