The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ten Thousand Fists  (Read 15045 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Ten Thousand Fists
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2011, 09:04:23 PM »
Marco was taken by surprise when Leo pulled him away managing to end up tripping over while walking backwards. he set up holding his side in pain, managing to get back to his feet and whack Leo on the back of the head as the pain started to go away "that's for grabbing me by the collar"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2011, 01:19:06 AM »
Korbin quickly woke up, not aware of the blanket until it fell off his back as he stood up. He quickly crouched to pick it up and handed it to Willow. "I was going to sleep when we got the palace, but I guess I overestimated my mental vigilance."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2011, 03:14:17 AM »
Willow pushed Korbin back down without looking at him, she was looking at the other two. "boys..." she warned in a motherly tone. "Marco let go of him before I do the same thing to you..."

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2011, 04:05:57 AM »
He sat back down, arranging the blanket for the both of them. "Willow, do you think Ragen can handle those two while we sleep? Not to be rude, but both of us had a habit of staying up for more than one day."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
Marco walked back over to where he had been earlier, sitting back down and watching Leo
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: August 10, 2011, 04:27:36 AM »
Willow heard something in the distance that wasn't Regan. she stood up and pulled out her dagger as Ragen was growling in a direction, they were up wind but something was wrong. she got closer as she pulled aside some grass...she then saw a horrific sight of a decomposing, decapitated body of a male. she stepped back, startled by the sight, the smell was foul and disgusting and churned her stomach. no wonder she couldnt smell it, the wind blew the smell away.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2011, 04:35:40 AM »
Korbin got up and followed her to the body, then he started searching while at the same time covering the time of death. "Relax, whatever killed this guy has been gone long enough for the bacteria to set in. Although, I would recommend not touching or stepping near the midsection. Stomach acid in a decomposing body is one of the least pleasant smells I've experienced, up there with skunk spray and the sulfur crystals I harvested for bullet manufacturing."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: August 10, 2011, 04:38:42 AM »
"what killed him....?" she asked, her face now green with sickness as she held her sensitive nose closed, she felt the need to throw up.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: August 10, 2011, 04:55:36 AM »
Korbin checked the injury, and had the temptation to be a smart-mouth. "Well, his head is missing for one, can't live without a head. The tool used was a thin wire, as the blood pools in the front first as well as an indent around the point of incision. Whoever killed him is either obsessed with wire-combat, or is no stranger to close range assassinations."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: August 10, 2011, 04:56:52 AM »
Willow didnt want to look to see if he was right, she just nodded and walked away, she made it past the camp before she puked her guts out.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: August 10, 2011, 06:53:13 AM »
Marco walked past willow while she puked, heading over to the body with his lance. looking away from the body not wanting to vomit with his ribs the way they were.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: August 10, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »
Korbin looked at everyone with amusement after picking up the discarded and bloody wire. "Does this mean I'm the only one who actually checks the bodies that they kill? Seriously, how do you people survive without scavenging?!"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:28:28 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: August 10, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »
snapping her head in Korbin's direction, there was an angry fire in her eyes as she stood up and wiped her mouth before she went over to camp and snatched her things and dragged them away. ranting loudly about how she hated being near those sort of...things and that Korbin should keep his options to himself on what she does. she may have been a thief but she was no scavenger.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: August 10, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
Korbin looked at Willow in confusion, then he remembered the last time she was with him after a kill. "The King of America definitely stretched the definition when calling her the 'Queen of Thieves'." He muttered as he went over to the ocean water and cleaned off the blood before rubbing away the saltwater that would damage them.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: August 10, 2011, 07:18:12 PM »
with a pounding headache, she sat down and made a new camp with a bigger fire. Ragen layed behind her, she rested herself against his warm belly, her eyes heavy with drowseyness as she felt the great urge to sleep, but her stomach would not allow that. she waited for the others.