The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ten Thousand Fists  (Read 15052 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Ten Thousand Fists
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2011, 03:19:52 AM »
Willow rolled her eyes will he ever be appropriate...I think not..." she thought to herself as she saw the ocean and sighed with a smile. "god, we are finally here!!" Ragen let out a growl as he made his way down the trail. when they finally reached the beach, taking off the packs off the large bear and ran along the waves, though making sure not to get wet. Willow sat down on the sand and chewed on some jerky. loving the ocean breeze.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2011, 04:18:09 AM »
Korbin left Willow alone, scouting with his scope before putting it down and then glancing back. I wonder... He walked over to Willow and sat next to her. "Why did you stay with me for that long, then just leave without even waking me up?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2011, 04:26:42 AM »
Willow stared thoughtfully, trying to remember. "do you remember Candice? that one fox woman who was my age and wanted you so badly?" she looked at him "well, she basically threatened me to get out of your life or she'll tell the king who I am, kill me infront of you then take you for herself...as she quoted 'we are a much better couple' " Willow digged her boots in the sand, "I planned to return later that night but...something happened"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2011, 04:31:39 AM »
Korbin looked at her oddly. "I think I remember a fox woman, but I don't know if she was a bounty, or some harlot I pistol whipped when she started talking ill of you."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2011, 04:33:21 AM »
Willow chuckled "you only remember me clearly" she rolled her eyes as she mumbled "clothes and all" but the memory that happened after that incident sent chills down her spine.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2011, 04:38:38 AM »
Korbin chuckled as well, looking out into the ocean. "What can I say, you're the first woman I've met that didn't want to offer 'hospitality' before even giving her name. So, what kept you from returning? I waited for almost a week before conducting searches..."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2011, 04:48:27 AM »
Willow's face turned into a frown as she then began removing her jacket then her , moved her top up just enough to see her back, six, faint but pearly scars across her back. before she lowered her top "thats what happened, I was captured by bandits. one had a liking to whipping people till they passed out... I have more down the backs of my thighs...I was too far away to go back, dont worry, I killed every single one of those bandits"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2011, 05:09:23 AM »
Korbin glanced at the scars on her back, and nodded. "That would explain why it took me so long to get a lead. If you had left one alive, I might have found you sooner. Then again, you have improved rapidly since that time. I however, just died more on the inside as I took the King's contracts so I could use his network for locating you."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2011, 05:11:56 AM »
"I also broke Cadince's neck when I met her again... two days later she was found on the river, her neck snapped completely in half" she didnt feel proud though as she stared at him. "life sucks most of the time but it has its wonderful moments"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2011, 05:22:02 AM »
Korbin smiled, not going right for the kiss, but wrapping an arm around her and giving her a side-ways hug before letting go. "I think it should go without saying that you're a majority of those moments."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2011, 05:26:01 AM »
Willow smiled but then laid down on a bed padding in the sand and closed her eyes, it was getting dark. "we must get to sleep soon, so we dont lose time"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2011, 05:36:04 AM »
He readied his rifle, doing another sweep before sitting next to Willow again. "I'll keep wa-" he went silent, his insomnia seemed to have finally caught him off guard as he still held his rifle and the finger still on the trigger.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2011, 05:40:29 AM »
Willow narrowed her eyes and sat up and then sighed "there he goes...again...." she pulled a blanket over him and she smiled.  before she then realized that her sleepiness had gone, she glared at him "you took my sleep away Korbin...."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #298 on: August 08, 2011, 01:03:02 PM »
marco watched the two smirking, he sat just off the sand the whole time, his view drifting from the two, over to the water then up to the sky before turning back too willow and korbin. he carefully got up when korbin seemed to sense something was wrong. "something wrong? if so just tell me which way and I'll go check it out while you stay here."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #299 on: August 08, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »
Leo grabbed Serpinton by the caller and began to pull him off to the side, huming idily to himself. "Come you," he chuckled as he looked to the two "Give the lover's some space"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲