The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bad person?  (Read 593 times)

Offline Alicia-Korean-Soviet

• The Korean Dragon
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I demand a Korean Caramelldansen. >:U
  • Species: dragon/peacock/leopard hybrid
  • Coloring: Royal blue, silver, sky blue, and green. Mostly peacock colors.
  • Height: 4'5" (on fours) 7'5" (rearing)
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, yet strong.
  • Currently: Glad to be back!!!
Re: Bad person?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 11:37:09 PM »
You're not "bad."

Everyone makes mistakes, and that's just a part of life. if you move on from these mistakes, you'll feel better. :)

If your parents think you're bad, just tell them how you truly think.

If you look closely at my 3rd stamp, Churchill has a Kricketot, Roosevelt has a Chimchar, and Stalin has a Happiny. :D

Clearing things up: I'm not living in N. Korea currently. My parents (miraculously) escaped there and came to the US from South Korea. So I'm a miracle-worker I guess. XD I luv my parents. They be awesome.

"And along came Alicia" - my brother

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 01:19:51 AM »
when ever i fight verbally with my dad, i always have the urge to punch my dad in the face...

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:11 PM »
well today my mom called me a selfish and rude child and I'm starting to believe it. My line of thought goes like "what if she's right and out of sheer selfishness I can't even recognize my own selfishness?". I never really pegged myself as being self-absorbed (in fact I hate myself!) but again what if I'm so blind that I can't even see it??
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »
well today my mom called me a selfish and rude child and I'm starting to believe it. My line of thought goes like "what if she's right and out of sheer selfishness I can't even recognize my own selfishness?". I never really pegged myself as being self-absorbed (in fact I hate myself!) but again what if I'm so blind that I can't even see it??

When your in an argument its kinda "in the heat of the moment" when you say things.
As I said before don't let others judge you as hard as it is. You decide who you make yourself.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 11:40:48 PM »

When your in an argument its kinda "in the heat of the moment" when you say things.
As I said before don't let others judge you as hard as it is. You decide who you make yourself.
it wasn't in the heat of any argument, she says it all the time

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 11:43:35 PM »
I have a feeling once you get away from your mom, you'll feel alot better. I know that sounds kinda crude, sorry. The reason I say that is because when I broke up with my ex I realized that she made me feel like a really selfish person too. But when I was away from her for a while, I realized that I was letting myself believe that because she kept telling me so. Your not selfish, Drake. All of us on TFF know that except you. So try not to let her get to you...I know its hard...but thats my personal advice...
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 11:56:11 PM »

it wasn't in the heat of any argument, she says it all the time

She'll (hopefully) soon realize who is really selfish. The fact that she has to tell you and try and implant the concept in your head that you are selfish to change you for her benefit, I would say is a pretty selfish fact. I'm not here to start label people though. Walk Away. Better yet just ignore it. I know she is your mom and it seems that whatever she says goes but it is only because it seems like she has this "superiority" complex. If you Allow her to tell you these things she's just going to do it because she knows you won't retaliate. My dad does the exact same thing. Now I am in no way saying fight your mom but just use her "attacks" on you to your advantage and be defensive or "stand your ground" so to speak. If you do decide to do this stay calm and try not to raise your voice or become pro aggressive or they won't listen. If she begins to yell just walk away. If she still persists let her say what she wants in the end it is only you who really knows yourself.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »
She'll never realize who the selfish one is and I'm not sure who the selfish person is at this point. Only one more year before I leave town XD