The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: E3 2011  (Read 2687 times)

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
E3 2011
« on: June 06, 2011, 10:20:31 PM »
GOD DAMN AM I PUMPED FOR THIS YEAR  XD

SO far im most pumped for Halo 4,The halo 1 remake( i own Every single halo game on both consoles and mac/pc),Skyrim,Mass Effect 3, even crappy modern warfare 3 which will be dominated by Battlefield 3. There goes 200$ already....

Thoughts,feelings,your own list, What are you pumped for at e3, Share below...

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
Re: E3 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »
What got me most excited?

Halo 4/Halo: CE remake
Battlefield 3
Kinect Star Wars
Kinect based controls for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ryse (Kinect game)
Assassin's Creed: Revelation
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 10:12:41 PM »
What got me most excited?

Halo 4/Halo: CE remake
Battlefield 3
Kinect Star Wars
Kinect based controls for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ryse (Kinect game)
Assassin's Creed: Revelation

Ryse looks pretty cool but kinect as a whole for me feels way to gimmicky with the exception of dance central which is great for epic lulz.

I just finished watching nintendo's press conference and the wii-u Looks insane. Im glad nintendo is finally trying to branch out to more hardcore gamers. I won't judge the system itself until I see it in action.

As for battlefield 3 Def's picking up the game for pc as it will be 6000000x better (not trying to start flamewar)
Im so glad though they are making an open beta.
Far cry 3 looks pretty cool also.
I also wish the skyrim gameplay was public instead of behind closed doors :(

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 10:19:07 PM »
I've yet to watch anything since I've been really busy with exams but from what I've been told, it all looks brilliant so far. ^_^
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
I've yet to watch anything since I've been really busy with exams but from what I've been told, it all looks brilliant so far. ^_^

better than last years for sure.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 11:15:57 PM »
The Wii U sounds pretty boss. I wonder what kind of games are gonna be on it. Possibly an EBA 2. *hint hint Nintendo*

(Basically, it's a Wii + a DS as a controller. A bit gimmicky, but I personally am all for gimmicks if they're fun.)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline ^Geist^

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »
The Wii U sounds pretty boss. I wonder what kind of games are gonna be on it. Possibly an EBA 2. *hint hint Nintendo*

(Basically, it's a Wii + a DS as a controller. A bit gimmicky, but I personally am all for gimmicks if they're fun.)

Wii U was sick and they pumped up the hardware which needed a Major Overhaul.
There were a couple games I saw that apparently are gonna be on there 2 of my favorites (although not exclusive to wii-u) are metro last light and battlefield 3,ghost recon.

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 11:49:44 PM »
I honestly don't care about Nintendo's new console. I was so excited for the Wii, and then all they ever released for it were casual games, spin-offs, and shovelware. The only way I will get excited for Nintendo's new console is if they release ORIGINAL triple-A titles for it. I'm tired of Zelda and Mario.
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 01:44:53 AM »
To be honest, the classics never get old for me, what I find hard to swallow are newer games, just a bunch of multiplayer games >_>.  Though I've already hinted at that a few times, I'd really love to just see some new platformers like the ol' days where we had Crash Bandicoot, Super Mario Bros, Spyro, *old* Sonic, Zelda, etc. The good ol days, sadly Nintendo seems to be picking the wrong group to side with. Game consoles have always been about gamers... not family night T_T
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 01:59:04 AM »
To be honest, the classics never get old for me, what I find hard to swallow are newer games, just a bunch of multiplayer games >_>.  Though I've already hinted at that a few times, I'd really love to just see some new platformers like the ol' days where we had Crash Bandicoot, Super Mario Bros, Spyro, *old* Sonic, Zelda, etc. The good ol days, sadly Nintendo seems to be picking the wrong group to side with. Game consoles have always been about gamers... not family night T_T

Yeah, some good platformers. Maybe some more fighting games. Some shumps and bumps would be nice too. (Shoot-em-ups and Beat-em-ups) Maybe some addiction puzzle games. A few rhythm games here and there. Or... even better... designing games! Games that let you design monsters, fighting game characters, even your own game. Anything to break up the monotony of thousands and thousands of monochrome First Person Shooters. ...And Hack-N-Slash games, as those are getting pretty overpopulated, too.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 06:36:52 PM »

Yeah, some good platformers. Maybe some more fighting games. Some shumps and bumps would be nice too. (Shoot-em-ups and Beat-em-ups) Maybe some addiction puzzle games. A few rhythm games here and there. Or... even better... designing games! Games that let you design monsters, fighting game characters, even your own game. Anything to break up the monotony of thousands and thousands of monochrome First Person Shooters. ...And Hack-N-Slash games, as those are getting pretty overpopulated, too.

Which is sad, because I really like First Person Shooters. And to be clear, I don't mind Nintendo releasing new Zelda and Mario games. What I do mind is Nintendo's dismissive and sometimes hostile attitude towards 3rd party developers who want to bring something new to their systems. As a result, the Gamecube and Wii got almost no truly hardcore games. And sadly, Nintendo showed nothing at E3 to get me excited for their new platform.  :'(

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 06:38:12 PM »
platform didnt excite me nearly as much as FOUR SWORDS ZELDA FOR 3DS FOR FREEEEE! XD

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
Will the four swords game be non-multiplayer at all >.>?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 07:21:11 PM »
no no no, 4 player multiplayer!!!! *squueeeeee*

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 07:23:39 PM »