The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2012  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Re: 2012
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 11:21:03 PM »
Thank you.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2011, 01:05:40 AM »
What's the 'asterisk'? o.o

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011, 01:27:18 AM »
dont know how to spell it  >.> but they where the ones who where in Prue
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 03:44:57 AM »
Oh... alright then.

Offline Bags thirtysecond

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf dog (gray wolf-German Shepard mix)
  • Coloring: Green eyes. mostly gray, with black coloring on back and hands/feet. white on face and chest with some tan mixed in.
  • Height: 6' 1''
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: lean, toned.
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 04:03:17 AM »
i tired of hearing people talk about how 2012 is the end of the world and how the Mayans and nortomius perdictied it as well and all this crap. THE WORLD WILL NOT END IN 2012. how many people here are also tired of hear this dooms day crap. ?
ervrybody (yes that is spelled as I want it to be heard)... the history channel really needs to produce less shows that inevitably lead to earth's so-called impending doom, and the facts about it...

And there is a lot invovled in this topic so, IN SHORT:

NO, the "world" will never end (not in 2012 especially). However; the human species will inevitably end (and sooner than we all hope), and yes, the earth will inevitably end (in-that life will no longer exist on it, and it will probably be incinerated by the sun eventually), but my view of the world is much broader. The universe will not end, and there must be life elsewhere within it, so "the world" will not end, OUR world will, but not in 2012. As far as the theories, and evidence supporting the world-will-end-in-2012-because-the-myans-predicted-it theory it is all relative, predictions are nothing more than coincidences, and all of the coincidences involved in them are simply ridiculously improbable. SO, if the our world does indeed end, then its a coincident, and may I quote my future words if it does happen:(removed)

If riots break out, I will be personally stopping them, and reminding the riot-ers why it is a bad idea in a very painful manner >:3 along with my brethren who value order even in the most desperate situations. If 2013 brings with it the predicted solar-earth interactions, nothing changes in my book. And NO, this thread will not come to an end... at least until 2012 comes along.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:19:52 AM by Macid, Reason: partial censoring of foul language »

"people are stupid, persons are smart."
-AWHOO-AH!

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 04:27:48 AM »
People are selfish, dont care about he earth after us. On that note, why stop a riot. A great way to feed on anarchy. Especially if your the kind to take up arms or have sticky fingers.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 04:37:28 AM »
Getting a little out of hand... I think this is a good place to stop.

Thread lock'd.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.