The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I've got issues and I'm all out of tissues.  (Read 339 times)

Offline Enkeiger

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger Chimera
  • Coloring: Orange with Black stripes
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Varies
I've got issues and I'm all out of tissues.
« on: May 13, 2011, 11:47:01 PM »
Seriously, I've had to rewrite this post like... 4 times already. I'm using my PS3 to do this because my friend is borrowing my laptop charger and my PC's power supply blew out a while ago.
This month is definitely going bad for me... yep, since the 1st.

Before I start ranting and asking for advice I need to get this out of the way first.
I have a prom tomorrow and it's making me extremely nervous.
I guess you could say, I have butterflies in my stomach, only these butterflies are Squaking Pterodactyls
I have the best tux I've seen on myself and the most amazing prom date. Seriously, everything about her is perfect from beauty to personality.

ANYWAYS.

This May has been my worst month so far... Ever... and it started on the 1st with little to no chance of it getting better from here on.

First, I lost something very important, very dear, and very close to me. I feel as if everytime I  try to get it back, it gets even further. It's almost like life is playing Hot & Cold with me and I just happen to be standing at the North Pole.

Unrelated to "First", I almost lost my job this past week. I messed up, once. I'm only human, everyone makes mistakes. If it weren't for my favorite manager, I'd be jobless. He pretty much did what he could to help keep my job. Now even though I still have it, I only work one day a week... temporarily.

Also, unrelated to first, but definitely related to subject, my once favorite pass-time bores me. Video games would be what helped me vent... what helped me take my mind off things. But now... I'm just... bored with games. Not that I don't like them, cause I still do. It's just now, I can't play them for more than 10 minutes without getting bored.

Anyways, I have some time to myself. A LOT OF TIME.
I can't seem to fill it with anything, I mean, don't get me wrong, but I do hang out with my friends 1/3 of the time or go driving on my own (but gas is expensive now) and 4 days a month I will be working. I have been thinking of some things to do like working out, or being more active on FF like I made the account for. But I need more filling... Aside from friends, I can't just FF and Work out. I need to do SOMETHING ELSE.

Any advice would help this old train wreck out. Much appreciated.