The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: your dream lfe  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
your dream lfe
« on: April 14, 2011, 06:45:59 AM »
i was sittin around a lil while ago just pondering what id envision my  "perfect" life to be like...what id have..what things would be like..where id live..and i think we ALL have that perfect dream life...

my dream life my back is well..i can walk, i can run, hell i can run and jump! im living in a upper middle class neighborhood with spacious yard for my gardening and our two dogs..me and my mate are married with 1-3 kids...id like boys but one girl id be ok with.
my mate got the promotion he wanted..and we live very comfortably, i run a in home buisness of my artwork..and ive mastered all the artistics ive wanted...i can paint beautiful canvas art with full backrounds and everything. every few months i travel all over the USA to visit other Furcons and i have a full fursuit that i tromp around in with all my other furry friends. my mother has been finnaly locked away and my stepfather dragged back off to the military never to be heard from again.
oh...and ive lost weight and can now fit in my "smexy" undies X3

tell me whats YOUR dream life..it can be present..or future, whatever you like....and however outrageaous you want...its your dream life!

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
Re: your dream lfe
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »
My dream life... ah, such a fond dream it is.

I've made my career as a novelist. My last several books have hit #1 on the NY Times bestsellers list. I'm living in a house large enough to have my own home theater with 100" HD Projector/Screen, spacious rooms, and exercise room with vaulted ceilings. My future mate and I are living together and our house is up on top of a hill overlooking my hometown. :)

I also have enough money to not only cover all the bills and basic living expenses I'll ever have to pay, but to endlessly fund all my hobbies until the day my great great great grandchildren die. :P
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »
Im living on an island somewhere in the tropics. pinneapples abound on every tree and the fish are just waiting to be caught. Theres a hammock that I sleep in and I just sleep all day. Very few people ever come and the rest of the world seems like another planet to me.

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 04:28:39 PM »
Living in a small house or apartment with that special someone in a nice area, steady money, and a fair amount of free time. ^.^

Offline Kin Kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
  • >:3
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
I live in a foreign country with nice ambiance and a strong spiritual presence, with a mate, no kids, and tons of friends and connections. Studying, reading, writing, and a little bit of mischief.

Offline CormacCoyotecraft

• Boisterous Bear
  • Pic by KangaDrake
    • Awards
  • Species: Coyote.
  • Coloring: Grey with the occasional streak of brown on the muzzle and forearms
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 02:07:59 AM »
A modest home in the Colorado foothills with acres upon acres upon acres separating me from civilization, and an internt connection without a usage cap. A lot of trees around, with a nice little wood stove in the living room to sit in front of during winter snowstorms.

I'd work as a reporter for some newspaper, likely writing a column on interesting lifestyles,beliefs,events, etc. while covering the occasional big event. I'd have a nice cozy room free of distraction and noise to write fiction and poetry. A list of magazines to publish my works in would be filed safely away with my other documents.

I'd have two dogs and four cats. No kids.

Fridays would be reserved for lazing about, gaming, watching netflix, pizza, etc.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 02:24:38 AM »
Relatively large house living with my husband/mate....large rooms..etcetera..somethign with like a $10 million price tag anda custom "ROAR" legal and registered R/C track out in the backyard...(with several crawling courses)

have my hosue networked ...something like the HAL 9000 except without the whole turning evil thing...<.<along with the sliding doors and all that sci-fi stuff

have a couple cats....a domesticated red fox as a pet....(as they're legal to own here in Canada)

home theater setup in the basement with a 150+" screen....the ultimate gaming setup as well....

maybe a BDSM dungeon...hehe...

work as a Pro-Driver for Mugen Seiki racing...or be hired as a Pro-Rider for mountain biking...either works =p and be a computer techie on top of that.

and have the moneyto be bale to go to every furcon in North America...and maybe EU...

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 02:26:01 AM »
my dream life? I'm living in a rainforest with the one I love, and relatively few people. I don't need to work, all I have to do is walk around enjoying the sites and sounds. I won't be bothered by jerks, I'll have the freedom to live how I want, and I won't have to work. Oh and while we're dreaming, I can live forever and never die and i'm an anthro X3
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline albercroc

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Yes, I'm wearing a black necktie
    • Awards
  • Species: Skaly
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 185
  • Weight: a big guy
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 06:26:59 AM »
I'm not too exigent. I just would like to have a work with more free time and don't have to work so many hours.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 06:31:00 AM »
oh i'm not even gonna touch this topic, upon snapping back to reality i'd just get depressed beyond all measure   :S