The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: a crime against all furry kind  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
a crime against all furry kind
« on: March 14, 2011, 02:40:10 AM »
while browsing for a good site for fursuits i stumbled upon this AWFUL and TERRIBLE site about furries
i read it and i was furious! its jerks like THIS that make slander our good names and make us have to hide like were freaks.

if i ever met this *insert colorful language here* in real life...id show him a thing or two...

http://www.godhatesfurries.com/index.php?p=about

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: a crime against all furry kind
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 02:44:12 AM »
i've seen that site, didn't really think it was worth it to respond to it...haters gonna hate...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 02:44:58 AM »
..yeah, but cant they keep there hate to themselves instead of infecting everyone ELSE with it?

Shadow hide you..

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 02:49:20 AM »
well remember, responding angrily only fuels their hate :(
those jerks feel the need to infect others with their hate...we just ignore them and team up together against hate :3
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

TheLazyFur

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 02:52:19 AM »
God Hates Furries? Furryism? This site made me crack up SOOOO much  XD In my personal beliefs (Christianity) God hates NOONE!!!! That means gays, bis, and furries alike. But I guess thats just retarded "Christians" who like to think different is wrong. Bigotry and the Church are not keys to happiness. I BELIEVE in God, and I dont go to church and i dont worship much besides the OCCAISONAL Bible reading or prayer.

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 02:58:16 AM »
I've seen worse, it's not possible to get angry over every anti-fur 'cause of the fact that there's too many out thre, like Drake said haters are gonna hate and if we respond to them then they'll just realize that they can get a reaction out of us which is exactly what we don't want them to think.

What do you think the public eye would see as worse?
A bunch of wierdos? Or a bunch of defensive butthurt wierdos?
It's near impossible to convince people that hate groups are biased and prejudice, we just don't have enough people to be convincing enough since the amount of haters are most likely going to outweigh the amount of furries.

Just roll with it and ignore them.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 03:06:33 AM »
Doesn't this also just make us as bad?

Recall my post on us bashing others, no the site isn't very nice particularly to those who are Furries, but like the rest of the Internet the creator has a freedom of speech like everyone else has, freedom of speech is important.

Whilst I do not necessarily agree with the website in question, the forums here could be deemed as offensive to those who dislike Furries, it's all about perception.

Those who want to know the truth will listen to it, there's little point attacking those who segregate furries, it will just make furries look as bad, just ignore it and move on.

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 03:25:41 AM »
I like how the guy calls his site "godhatesfurries". Sounds like he's taking his cues from the Westboro Baptist Church. Gotta learn from the best, amirite? :P

On a serious note? Obvious trolls are obvious.
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

TheLazyFur

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 03:34:02 AM »
Lol, I remember why im embarrassed to call myself a christian sometimes, its called BELIEF people, NOT OMG WORSHIP EVERY SUNDAY AND SHOVE YOUR FACE IN A BIBLE!!!! My bible teacher said that what WESTBORO BAPTIST was teaching was right  >:(

At first  :o
Then: IM OUT OF THIS SCHOOL AS SOON AS HIGH SCHOOL COMES  >:(

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 03:39:04 AM »
i know all THAT..it just kinda pisses me off they gotta ruin us to those who didnt even get the chance to see the "other side"

like for example....take a person who has NEVER even heard the word furry..now say...say there watching there favorite show CIS and there is a episode about furries and all it depicts is a fetishism room with weird kinky stuff. or they see a news bulliten about a guy arrested for doing his neighbors dog in a fursuit.
i GUARANTEE you...that from then on there gonna think twice about thinking anything good about furries.
now there opinion is tainted by that one bad exposure.

thats what i dont like about those sites, it doesnt fairly depict us.

Shadow hide you..

TheLazyFur

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 03:50:07 AM »
I agree Kaprika, its stupid bigots who depict us unfairly

Ok... damn Im way to logical for a 13 year old...

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 03:59:11 AM »
Yeah, that's always annoying. And it doesn't help matters that the media feeds off of drama, so they don't want to hear it when the truth turns out to directly contradict the drama.

And wow Neo, I gotta say that your bible teacher caught me off guard. I can kinda see where she could be right in terms of what the scripture actually says, but then that gets into the issue of how the scripture frequently contradicts itself and that's just another topic for another day. :P And it's impossible to be too logical for your age. I actually think it's cool that there are still younger people out there that CAN think for themselves. :)

"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

TheLazyFur

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 04:04:27 AM »
Im a christian AND a therian/furry that also believes in evolution so I guess I can think for myself  XD
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:21:26 AM by Neo Crescendo »

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 04:07:26 AM »
And that is all people can base their opinion on, it's the same with many things. If people are unwilling to change their views based on a few bits of information that's their loss.

I'm sure I could name several examples of this - probably even some of what you believe.

Offline KJOokami

• Avid Aardvark
  • | Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |
  • Species: Wolf-dragon hybrid
  • Coloring: Black and gray with various red markings
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 135 lbs
  • Build: Lanky, but with well-toned muscle
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 04:40:00 AM »
The only thing worth reading on that site: "Should I hate Furries?
No. You should hate stupid people, you should hate people that do and say stupid things and set themselves up for ridicule."

The irony in that statement alone made it a worthwhile read. XD

Quote from: Tweak
Whilst I do not necessarily agree with the website in question, the forums here could be deemed as offensive to those who dislike Furries, it's all about perception.

Gonna have to disagree with this, personally. If this site's creation is offensive to anyone, it's only because of a lack of sensitivity and open-mindedness on that person(s) part. No amount of open-mindedness can justify the things that are said on godhatesfurries.com. I am all for Free Speech. However, blatant misuse and abuse of said freedom in order to further one's own agenda against a particular group of people is not okay with me.

Do I plan to do anything about it? No. The only thing I could legitimately do would be to return fire, but that wouldn't solve anything, now would it? But to say that something like that can be considered "okay" depending upon your perception of the situation is, in my (not-so) humble opinion, just plain ludicrous.

My opinion on the matter: the guy who made that site is a dick. He's not worth anyone's time, and to give him that time of day is granting him the petty satisfaction that he wants. Anyone with an open mind and a little common sense can see he's just spouting nonsense to give himself an e-peen boner. So let him think what he wants; let him say what he wants. No skin (or fur, as it were) off of our noses.
~~~~~~~
It's an insanity thing; you wouldn't understand.
Avatar done by the wonderful KaprikaAZ! Thanks, Kat!