The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: a crime against all furry kind  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Fluffles

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Silver/Gray
Re: a crime against all furry kind
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 04:53:10 AM »
"God hates" Is an oxymoronic statement. They don't understand Christianity any more than they do the furry fandom.

Offline KJOokami

• Avid Aardvark
  • | Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |
  • Species: Wolf-dragon hybrid
  • Coloring: Black and gray with various red markings
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 135 lbs
  • Build: Lanky, but with well-toned muscle
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 05:00:04 AM »
Quote from: Fluffles
"God hates" Is an oxymoronic statement. They don't understand Christianity any more than they do the furry fandom.

Not quite. While I agree that the author clearly doesn't understand (or purposefully chooses to misinterpret and misconstrue) either Christianity or the furry fandom, "God hates" is not actually an oxymoron until you add a person (or persons) after it. Even the Bible states that God hates certain things. It even lists off seven things he specifically hates (though I don't know the scripture off the top of my head). It's only people which he cannot hate.

I understand I'm nitpicking, but I just felt that needed to be clarified.
~~~~~~~
It's an insanity thing; you wouldn't understand.
Avatar done by the wonderful KaprikaAZ! Thanks, Kat!

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 05:01:52 AM »
The only thing worth reading on that site: "Should I hate Furries?
No. You should hate stupid people, you should hate people that do and say stupid things and set themselves up for ridicule."

The irony in that statement alone made it a worthwhile read. XD

Quote from: Tweak
Whilst I do not necessarily agree with the website in question, the forums here could be deemed as offensive to those who dislike Furries, it's all about perception.

Gonna have to disagree with this, personally. If this site's creation is offensive to anyone, it's only because of a lack of sensitivity and open-mindedness on that person(s) part. No amount of open-mindedness can justify the things that are said on godhatesfurries.com. I am all for Free Speech. However, blatant misuse and abuse of said freedom in order to further one's own agenda against a particular group of people is not okay with me.

Do I plan to do anything about it? No. The only thing I could legitimately do would be to return fire, but that wouldn't solve anything, now would it? But to say that something like that can be considered "okay" depending upon your perception of the situation is, in my (not-so) humble opinion, just plain ludicrous.

My opinion on the matter: the guy who made that site is a dick. He's not worth anyone's time, and to give him that time of day is granting him the petty satisfaction that he wants. Anyone with an open mind and a little common sense can see he's just spouting nonsense to give himself an e-peen boner. So let him think what he wants; let him say what he wants. No skin (or fur, as it were) off of our noses.

yeah, tottaly. and hell..if you read the entire thing, he provides links to like...ALOT of fur things. it makes you wonder why he knows of all those sites. like me, i didnt know about VCL until recently, or any of those fur getogether sites..
for him to have all that, he is SPECIFICALY going out of his way to dig up malicious and grudgy things to use as "evidence" against us.
i cant imagine why anyone would hate us SOOOO much they would take the time to make a entire site dedicated to hating us, and slanderizing furries.
:/

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

TheLazyFur

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 05:05:23 AM »
Remember, fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded

Offline KJOokami

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 05:14:21 AM »
People deemed medically retarded and those deemed retarded for being stupid online really shouldn't be compared because the former group of individuals don't deserve to be dragged down to the downright level of ignorance and stupidity of the latter.

~~~~~~~

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 05:17:29 AM »
People deemed medically retarded and those deemed retarded for being stupid online really shouldn't be compared because the former group of individuals don't deserve to be dragged down to the downright level of ignorance and stupidity of the latter.

so true.

but just lettin ya know, thats a popular internet quote meant for humor, not an actual comparison
X3

Shadow hide you..

Offline KJOokami

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 05:29:08 AM »
Quote from: KaprikaAZ
so true.

but just lettin ya know, thats a popular internet quote meant for humor, not an actual comparison
X3

Yes, yes. I knowwww.  XP

I'm just bein' all "THIS IZ MAH SERIOUS FACE" (O mai... did I just answer with a meme?) because we're talking about potentially offensive material. So it seemed relevant.
~~~~~~~

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 06:56:32 AM »
Oh, I so totally sent the maker of that site a little love letter. Just because he was expecting me to. I took the time to read most of it, because he sets a few traps for those who would mail him without reading it.

And while I agree he is a [removed] I respect him for firing out like that. Nothing like hateful free speech in the morning.  But I also ripped him a new one about why he says furs like to argue....why did you make a site hating on furs when they're obviously going to try and stand up for themselves?

I mean if he wants to eradicate furs then great, go for it I won't stand in his way. But I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't so dense and headstrong and if he actually tried to do something major instead of starting meaningless fights with furs. His attitude is that of a troll so he lost a few points of respect from the get go. Dont get me wrong I stood up for myself and other furs in my message, but I enjoy people who advocate what they believe in no matter what that belief is. So I gave him a few (very small) props for putting the effort he did into the site.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:11:03 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Inappropriate language »
x

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 07:31:33 AM »
I've seen that site, and I've seen dozens of other junk sites like that, I've been watching videos on youtube about haters and respectively making comments against them with respect, because those haters need to know that they're the ones harming us. We do nothing against anyone and they still have to make such stupid websites and videos saying "go auay furs", "yiff in hell **censor**" - people that also don't seem to have a good English base  XD

godhatesfurries.com and other websites like that make me laugh when reading them, because of their ignorance -_-
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 07:35:29 AM »
Yiff in heaven, fur friends. X3 (sorry had to)
x

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 07:54:16 AM »
  T_T ...I don't understand haters. I wonder if they ever get tired of hating on people, cuz doesn't it take a lot of time an energy to even bother feeling hate towards somebody else. People spend their time doing the strangest of things. :|     
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 04:06:13 PM »
time and effort goes into making websites, sometimes even money. so why anyonw hates ANYTHING soooooo much they will do there one sided research to support there opinion..write all the information down..pay for the domain name, and so on and so forth?
gosh...what the heck did a fur ever do to HIM to make him that pissed off at us?

Shadow hide you..

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 04:48:52 PM »
ever thought he may be "burned fur"? those are furries who used to be a part of the fandom but something drama-wise happened to elicit such a response
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
time and effort goes into making websites, sometimes even money. so why anyonw hates ANYTHING soooooo much they will do there one sided research to support there opinion..write all the information down..pay for the domain name, and so on and so forth?
gosh...what the heck did a fur ever do to HIM to make him that pissed off at us?

The level of hatred required for something like that is a level that genuinely good people aren't capable of feeling. I utterly loathe the Westboro Baptist Church, they're the only group of people I have ever genuinely wished harm and death upon (And I feel sick with myself every time I do), but I've got so many better things to spend my time, energy, and money on than a group of IRL trolls.

If anything, this individual is to be felt sorry for, because that kind of hatred is the kind that can and frequently does consume people entirely.
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline Aklaya

• Avid Aardvark
  • Drawn by DALizzard Colored by me
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: purple w/ black belly horns spikes ect.
  • Height: about 5'5'' 5'1'' not including horns
  • Build: lean thin slightly muscular
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 05:21:44 PM »
As much as I'd like to I'm not going to let this guy get my scales in a ruffle he's not worth it :/. I will say this though one day he'll meet the wrong furry and say the wrong thing and he will get what he has coming to him >:(. Karma will have her way X3.
*Aklaya*