The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 7797 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: Cataclysm
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 03:40:27 PM »
From his helmet, Jonathan saw the dragons flying above, bickering, and even laughing to one another, fighting what looked like the greatest amount of orcs. But what they hadn't noticed was that the catapaults in the back of the orc line had breached the wall, hundreds of Militia and guards lay dead, and even Jonathan, with his enourmous strength, needed to fall back. The orcs were pillaging the town as they went. Half of the buildings were burning. The guards had scattered and fled back to the wall, the knights and militia with them. THeir numbers were falling rapidly.
Jonathan cursed at the dragon riders for their lack of vision of the battlefield and the damage they had caused not only to the enemy, but to their own forces.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »
Atlas continued to fight along side knights, thinking its been a while since he has fought like this, but since it had still been a while since Atlas ate, he had to stop casting spells so he wouldn't further weaken himself. He started to just charge his crystal ball and went on smacking orcs left and right with his staff, which was only tazzing them. Atlas didn't have the strength to make his attacks lethal, but he didn't give up, even though he had know idea who he was really helping. Atlas wasn't unstoppable, he was knocked down by a orc, hard, it would have been the end of Atlas if his dragon hadn't come to burn down all the orcs surrounding him. After Atlas got back up on his feet, his dragon beckoned him to get on, Atlas only pet her with a smile. The small moment was immediately broken when a boulder had struck down a house close by, Atlas turned to see more boulders coming in, he jumped on his dragon, and as they took immediate flight Atlas had his eyes set on destroying those catapults.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 12:42:49 AM »
"TAKE OUT THE TROLLS! IM GONNA HELP JOHNATHAN!" Cerri nodded to Billy as they flew off to aid the falling guard.

Billy and Ember flew over the gates, scorching more of the army, if they could keep them away from the wall, then they could have some help. Ember let loose a fire ball, Billy cursed "where are the others?"

Cerri, saw the city in flames, she couldn't help but wonder where the other dragon riders where. ((sorry guys, I have t cut it short, part of plot twist))  suddenly the ground shook and everything all at once froze...for that brief moment, then the shaking continued until it became violent. orcs, hell hods and other beings began to scatter, as the ground below suddenly cracked and shutter, most of the orc army fell into the abyss of the earth. Cerri watched with awe and shock as the suddenly change began to happen, orc fled out of the city and ran in all directions. something did change, Cerri suddenly felt a vibration that chilled her to the bone Cerri looked up one moment she saw nothing, she felt something had reappeared, something ancient...something evil. Cerri looked at Tia "I feel it too" Cerri looked to the bloody horizon... a powerful hit wave suddenly hit them as a bone chilling roar ripped through the air.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 05:20:01 AM »
Jonathan felt the vibrations.
"HOLD! GRAB HOLD OF SOMETHING!"
The earthquake shattered the second ring, opening a chasm to the ground. Jonathan rose first, while the rest of his men were either on the ground or knocked out, and he stood tall. He looked up, and even in all his experience fighting, he couldn't fathom the monstrosity that caused such disaster.
"Hold fast, soldiers of Ironwing! Hold the wall!" he said, regaining his strength with lightning speed, and raising his sword high again.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 05:45:34 AM »
Atlas was approaching the catapults, ready to use the last of his energy to destroy and save what he could. It was when he summoned his energy when he noticed the earth rumbling, a loud roar, and orcs immediately started to mobilize and run back into the forests. Atlas stopped summoning his energy, he was completely curious as to what could have caused that massive rumble, and roar; he decided to turn around only to a massive beast arising from within the kingdom grounds. His jaw dropped and almost did is staff from his hand.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 11:12:58 AM »
the feeling of rejection returned when both the dwarf and cerri just left him there. "oh come on! i can understand back at home but here to!" he noticed the loud roar (he was facing the other way) and slowly turned <i retract my previous statement...their on their own....> "too late. i don't know how it happened but we're tangled up in this now." <durako, seriously, i can see what your thinking and thats just crazy. i refuse!> "oh come on, please? <fine...if we survive i'll send a chicken into space> "ok, how about this one?" <thats just wrong.....cool but wrong....> "and this one? nonotthatone!!!" "oh...your...god...> shadow started laughingand flew over to where he saw the guard from earlier. apon ariving shadow just couldn't stop laughing as durako threw the guard the letter he was given before the fight. "i was suposed to give you this. WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!! IT"S NOT FUNNY!!" <but....you....ahahahahahaha! i can't...can't help it! it's just so out of charactor that its imposible for me not to.> "ignore him....." a thought just hit him and he hoped it wasn't to late "AND FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE DON'T BELEIVE ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU!!!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 11:46:26 PM »
((@haxor: no monster from the kingdom, but hold on)) suddenly in the distance Cerri, saw a small cloud of smoke arise from a distant mountain in the south. she looked at Tia curiously, another wave of vibration, this one so strong that it threw Tia off balance in midair. Cerri could not imagine what would cause this...but her answer came...in a form of speeding cloud of smoke and fire, it flew past her, it was so huge, she could barely comprehend the size, it flung Tia and Cerri out of the air, Cerri almost fell out of her saddle. when they landed on the ground, Cerri could not help but look up, the cloud had lifted and revealed something so...evil, its energy seem to crush her. but her eyes widen at the sight, monstrous... Cerri knew of only one who looked like a Molten Lava dragon with that huge of size... Astarot the Destroyer, the evil Titan,The Aspect of Death, the leader of the Black Dragonflight... Tia looked at her "we are so screwed...no one can take him"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:35:23 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 07:20:28 AM »
"Correction: no one can take him alone."

Another Hunter/Rider riding a black-and-silver dragon came up next to the others and drew a black sword and a crooked dagger.

"We could probably drive him off if we all worked together."

<Yeah>, said his dragon. <We could totally drive him off.> 

;) (I'm doing exactly what you told me to do.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 08:33:27 AM »
(no need for corrections here little one, and good job!)

Cerri and Tia landed next to Billy and Ember "Bill, we need to drive the citizens away! we need to tend to the wounded, right now the citizens are more important!" as if everyone around her heard her, men helped fallen men up, driving terrorized citizens out of the city under Astarot's nose, finally the other dragon riders were helping, Cerri and Tia felt a deep sense of annoyance with them, one lad with a black and silver dragon was foolishly trying to gather the other dragon riders to fight him when suddenly the massive dragon shot to the sky, as if satisfied of destroying a city. Tia and Cerri called to him "come on! we need you help with the people, you can't expect us to fight him right now!" she sent Tia next to Johnathan, sensing his hatred, she ignored it "Sir, you are the voice of the people, knowing them more than I...I want you to lead them out of the city to Storm Wing...they will be safe there...its our last Alliance strong hold" there was a deep pleading in her eyes before she and Tia shot to the sky. "what now?" Tia asked, Cerri did not reply.

Jereth, was thrown against a wall, but he knelt down as the human form aspect of death watched from his chair, in the middle of a cave. "so tell me Jereth, why has the Alliance not have died yet? If I hadn't left, they would of been gone, instead they have flourished!! luckily my daughter, a spy as the Kings adviser is luckily unnoticed... " Jereth laughed nervously "my lord, my army is well on their way to StormWing disguised as dragon riders, only all the good ones reside in StormWing...IronWing academy was just a false replica of it, bringing the recruits here, killing them off, though somehow a few have evaded me..."
Astarot looked bored, but anger flashed in his eyes "you didn't bother telling me that Stormseeker had a child..." Jereth shrugged, relieving himself of his human form, he was a black dragon now. "she doesn't matter, she has absolutely no magic ability what so ever, I sensed nothing"
"that's what worries me ..."

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:36:21 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 10:58:46 AM »
"don't talk to me...." <it was a loke!> "you made me look like a loser!" well arn't you?> with that durako gave shadow a death stare and walked away, tending to wounded where shadow couldn't get to him. <avoid me all you want, you can't hide from my voice!> he put up mental bariers and completely shut out shadow while he worked, now to angry to talk he resorted to a series of grunts when spoken to.

once durako had blocked shadow out the dragon looked at the ground in shame <i messed up big time. i hope he forgives my soon.> and with that he took off, soon spoting tia and her rider cerri. he flew over to them sadly. <hay, it's me....shadow, from earlier.....one of the ones that got thrown out...i need some advice when your free.> he thought to them sadly flying next to them, never looking them in the eyes.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »
Cerri and Tia gave each other an odd look, then back at the black dragon "yeah...sure, once we reach StormWing"  something in he wind changed and Cerri and Tia sensed it. every single dragon rider besides Billy, her self, and the the other three. suddenly she felt safer and less paranoid.
[color=]orangeyou are safe now child of Cree... but this is not over yet...[/color] a voice spoke to her...it was soft, gentle, loving like a mothers. Cerri looked perplexed "is something wrong?" Tia asked, senseing her confusion. "no, nothing"

*****At StormWing*****

the citizens were safe and Tia and Cerri could finally rest

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 07:15:25 PM »
Atlas awoke with a blistering headeache, and a still rumbling stomach. He sat up looking around to see other injured people, he was in the infirmary.
Atlas called to the nearest doctor "Hey excuse me, where am I?" "So, you live? Most of us would've thought you to have been dead." replied the doctor rather surprised, with a smile. "Well it had to have been at least 2 days since I last ate." "Yea well make it 3 now, you've been out for a while. Well I advise you to get to either the mess hall, or buy somethings out our market before you pass out again. Here's your stuff in this chest." Finished the doctor tapping on a chest next to the bed.  "Thanks, for saving me and tending to my wounds." "You thank us for your wounds, but Sir Jonanthan is the one who saved you, you make sure to thank him." Said the doctor leaving Atlas, to help other patients. Atlas got up from his bed grabbed his cloak, staff, and backpack and started to leave. "Still 2 things before I go, where is my dragon, & where am I again?" Atlas called out to the doctor one more time. "Ask a knight where the dragon stables are, and You're in the kingdom of StormWing." Replied the doctor for the last time, Atlas nodded and left with his hood up once again.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 09:09:17 PM »
Durako walked the path to stormwing, his mind still shielded from shadow who despite the distance was still pounding at the gates of his mind desperately trying to make contact with his friend. Durako just walked stormwing now in sight.

Shadow looked over a tia and cerri and seemed to sulk a he curled up, <I did something stupid, and Durako and I got into an argument. Now he won’t even let me speak to him. I don’t know where he is or anything….I’m scared…I’ve never been without him and now I can’t even hear his thoughts.>

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 10:07:59 PM »
Cerri stroked the black dragons head "well, first tell me what you did" Tia gave Shadow a distasteful look "as a dragon, you don't ever play tricks or do anything to upset your rider... you and your rider are one, you will only break the bond slowly if you do something like that...trust is the element in this relationship"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 10:12:40 PM »
After having a dragon baisically tell him what he was planning, he turned to the people.
"Iron wing has fallen. We are to move to Stormwing now."

3 days later, the refugees arrive in Stormwing.