The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 7794 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Cataclysm
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2011, 12:01:46 AM »
Leo propped himself off the wall and extend his arms to his side, lowering his upper body in a bowing motion as he began to slowly walk back "Hm... it does not seem like you can even touch me. The difference between me" he paused guesturing to himself then points to the other, "and you. I do not wish to spark a flame in anyones hearts. I just want to set the world on fire." he said in a venomous tone "Come after me if you dare. After all, if no one stops me in this godforsaken nation, then the death toil will rise, child."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2011, 02:02:49 AM »
(Sheesh, you get off early and you miss EVERYTHING!)
"Maybe..."
Hex pulled Hoenir from its sheath as he advanced, with Darren following behind him and Atlas next to him.
"But how about three hunters and their dragons?"
Hoenir started glowing a greenish turquoise color.
<Hey, wait!> Darren said, communicating with everyone. <That's the nob who was impersonating a servant in the king's castle!> 
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2011, 06:05:56 AM »
max practicly spat a look filled to the brim with evil ententions at the group. "any of you touch him....and you'll wish you were him....the bird is free game though." he looked back at leo. "you want someone to stop you? you wanna see a world on fire? i'll try not to disapoint." both max's hands burst into pure black flames, trace amounts of smoke rising from the sides of his mouth.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
"Okay... but we're here if you need us," Hex said, backing off.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2011, 12:03:38 PM »
shadow rose behind max, growling deeply. <can i help you rip this dragon killer to shreads? show him what happens when you kill a dragons kin?> "if you insist." the two stood waiting for a response, the last curtesy they were willing to give such a monster in there wake.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."