The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 7845 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Cataclysm
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2011, 05:37:44 AM »
((It helps if you right your character seeing the body :/ or being within a area. Eliminates confusion.))
Leo again rose a brow as the man jumped out the window. He titled his head as Terror’s shadow swooped through the window into the window signaling that she was following them “The dragon is not very tentative…” he commented illy before continuing his trip down the hall nodding to the guards periodically.

Terror would be gliding above the dragon. However she had found a better target and slowly panned off to the side towards the ground, flying to the group of dragons and a single guard. In one swoop it flew over the guards head dropping another vial of poison bringing up a toxic gas aiming to kill the group, then flying over Alice’s head in a hurry back to the sky.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2011, 06:00:21 AM »
<Well that was close,> Darren said to Hex, who had sheathed his knife and righted himself on the saddle.
"Yeah," Hex said. "But at least we know that the "servant" is really a Hoard spy."
<Yeah, but we should probably wait to impart this information on the king until after his important meeting.>
"You're right," Hex said. "Let's just find something calm to do until he can see us."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2011, 12:53:35 PM »
durako and shadow saw the bird drop the bottle. "you get that bird, we need it alive. i'll stop that poison!" he back fliped off shadow who sped off after the large bird. as he was falling he held a hand out in front off him and chanted one of his spells under his breath, large amounts of water gathered around him and as he reached the ground it spread out and contracted, knocking everyone/thing of their feet. the guard got up and ran to him sword drawn. "what is the meaning of this?!" "i just saved the lot of you." durako smirked holding up the ball of now toxic water with the bottle in the center. "now if you don't mind....i need to go lie down....." <you need to learn to conserve your energy more.> <get back to your bird hunt..."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »
Terror glanced behind herself seeing that the gas had been captured, takeing the chance. she pulled upwards into a U-turn and spinning around in a barrel roll, she dove down into the water bottle at a frigting speed to burst it and spread the gas once more, startleing the people, and killing several of the dragons <I can not allow that dragon rider> she screched as she pulled upwards back into the sky to disappear in a flock of birds.

Mean while Leo was walking through the corridors and began looking through the corridors, yes he was still whistleing as he thought to himself "Hmm.... the boy thinks I am after the king, and he knows who I am. Yet... he hasn't ratted me out?" He smiled slyly and stopped "Perfect."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2011, 01:30:38 AM »
 >:3 (You just wait. I'm not going to interupt the meeting again. I'm just going to wait... and then rat him out.)

:S (Again, strange to be enemies here and allies in HALO.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2011, 02:17:14 AM »
((ummmm...i don't need anymore death of dragons...you did ask permission to do so tangle tail)

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2011, 02:25:03 AM »
(( I do have one last poison bottle, but Leo is probably going to accidently break it. Free runners and glass are a bad mix.))
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2011, 03:50:15 AM »
Atlas just finished his massive meal and already payed the baker, and just sat there patting his full belly. Alice was still outside the stables laying down until a big bird flew over her head; she turned around to see a a cloud of black being held within a ball of water being destroyed. Alice grabbed Atlas's staff, flew away from the cloud of what she assumed was poison, and headed to find Atlas. She found Atlas still laying back in a seat holding his belly with his hood on, he was asleep. Alice swooped in, hearing yells from surrounding towns folk who had dust being blown into there faces. Atlas snorted awake, and turned to see Alice. "What's wrong?"He said with a groan. *Someone is either trying to kill me, or just all the dragons.* Replied Alice "So, I'm guessing you want me to tell the king?" Said Atlas turning back in his chair trying to fall asleep, only to have Alice drop his staff on his stomach. *Yes, now get on before the bird that dropped the last bottle drops another* Atlas groaned again, but got up and got on Alice, who took off immediately."Hey, easy i just ate a big lunch" *Whiner*
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2011, 05:42:30 AM »
Leo slowly made his way to the gates of the castle. He stopped for a moment only to glance behind himself to be sure no one was following. Satisfied he continued out into the city heading into an allyway. He climbed through a window into a dark room and removed his disguise before heading out through the door in his normal atire. He didn't quite care at this point if one of the people who encountered him snitched him out. Instead he would take the time to get a few supplies for what he feels hes going to need later; he mingled around the shops picking up some medicine and making a final stop near a blacksmith.

With his equipment repaired and sharpened, he set out into the city looking around for another disguise.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2011, 09:44:41 PM »
Hex and Darren were flying around the city when they ran into Alice and Atlas.

"Hi," Hex said as Darren pulled up alongside the Rider and his dragon. "What have you been up to?"

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2011, 01:21:28 AM »
((I think, the others aren't posting. :/))
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2011, 02:07:36 AM »
(Maybe they are...)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2011, 07:32:40 AM »
max was thrown a good twenty feet into the side of one of the still living dragons, the guard wasn't so lucky and ended up impailed on the side of the nearby building. max looked around and droped his head into his hands at the sight of the dead dragons, none of which were even two years old yet. shadow landed next to him once it was clear and silently layed down. <it wasn't your foult....> "you and i both know it was. if i had just solidified the water....." he looked at the now cleared courtyard, but in his mind he could still see the carnage. "i wont let this happen again."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2011, 05:50:50 PM »
Leo came from around the corner after setting a few disguises in hidden locations. He smiled crossing his arms as he leaned on a nearby wall keeping his ears rotated to point behind himself. He looked at the few deaths caused by his own little pet causeing his lips to slowly curl into a smile before turning back to Max. He slid his foot under a small dragon and proped it into the air to land at Max's feet to catch his attention. "Won't let this happen again you say? Last time I checked there are deaths otherwhere. And you favor the lives of a dragon over kin and sentinent?" he asked allowing his smile to fade as his head tilted to the side in a questioning manner. "I am sure you remember me. Just as I remember you... although you don't fully know me do you?" he smiled looking up to the vulture as it rolled off into the distance in the sky practically giving off a hint. "Can you stop this from happening again?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
max nevr took his eyes from the ground between his fingers. "i might not be able to stop death, and i never was one to really care for the others of my village, but this, the death of such inoccence.....you did this......" he spat the words, looking up with fire in his eyes, and soon after fire in his hands. he rose slowly, shadow laying low, emitting a deep growling with flickers of black fire escaping between his teeth. "you have ten seconds to leave this city, before i turn you into a smoldering crisp that even the hungryest mutt wouldn't dare touch."