The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 7795 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Cataclysm
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 03:09:04 AM »
"I am Cerridwyn Storm Seeker, this is Tia" she then noticed Jereth and Johnathan walking out, Johnathan had a hold of Durako before anything could be said, Jereth looked at Cerri, she bowed her head in shame, but Jereth smiled at her kindly "You are not in trouble young one, though I do advise to stay out of it"
"yes sir" Tia looked down at her affectionately. "now go to the mess hall, eat something at least" Tia slowly hesitated, but she looked at Durako and Shadow with a sad, apologetic stare. Tia gave a rather rude stare at Johnathan before leaving the library. "I feel so...bad now"
"its okay, one thing is for certian, I know that prankster is not gonna be in a whole lot of trouble" Cerri hardly believed it.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 07:13:17 AM »
once cerridwyn and tia were gone durako looked up at his holder "this is going to hurt wont it?" <don't worry, it's not like there going to litteraly kick us out.> "don't give them ideas." <hay how highs the wall? i always wanted to see if he could use air magic.> "WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON!!!" <the one thats winning....> durako gave him a blank stare that basicly said 'you suck' <thats what we normally do!> "thats what we normally do, WHEN ITS NOT OUR HEADS ON THE CHOPING BLOCK!!!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 04:35:28 PM »
Jonathan sighed at their bickering.
"Just, SHUT UP. I was going to make this kinda painless, but turns out I changed my mind." He whistled for his guards to come over, to whom they all grinned and ran off to the door, opened it a little bit.
"I don't want to see your faces here unless you have a SIGNED NOTE to get into the academy. And if i catch you boys messing around in the town, you WILL be put up for public humiliation."
He then proceeded to use his plate boot to literally kick the dragon out the door, followed by the blood elf. The guards slammed the door right behind him.
The guards started laughing, with Jonathan.
"That should show them. Keep an eye out for them boys, and if they even step out of line ONCE, chuck him in jail, and we'll have some fun."
he said the last part darkly, but smiling and chuckling.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 07:39:16 PM »
Cerri and Tia hid and watched, Cerri felt so mad that these guards were total jerks! she gave them a intense stare that practically said 'you guys disgust me...' her emerald gaze then shifted to Johnathan, her gaze became darker, but she shook her head, turned around and walked away to the mess hall. Tia followed "human men can be...unpleasant" she said something else in Cerri's head and agreed "I am going to go eat, I think you should too" Tia nodded, Cerri hugged Tia's head, which Tia hummed with Happiness before they went their separate ways. the mess hall was huge, full of people talking, laughing, none of them payed attention to her except for the one wolf whistle she revived from a group of young guards. upon reaching the table with a giant soup pot, there was a plumpish woman in peasant clothes. Cerri smiled kindly at her as she grabbed a soup bowl that was considered 'dwarf sized' which was huge. Cerri, has a metabolism that makes her eat monstrous amounts of food, and she loves eating. the woman looked at her, then the soup bowl, then back at Cerri "Child you may as well just burst if you eat that much" Cerri shook her head, but the woman filled he soup bowl, with a large hunk of bread and cheese and some chicken breast meat, she looked around for a...more empty table. when she found it, it was only inhabited by a dwarf. with a long red beard and a angry looking face, on his back was a monstrous battle ax, he also had a full soup bowl. she sat down across from him, the dwarf looked up at her, his pale blue eyes studied her breifely. she merely gazed back, he then looked at her soup bowl and suddenly let out a sigh "this is my table human girl" he said gruffly, Cerri shrugged "so? I rather sit here then be with the rude guards, the snooty mages or the mach warriors"  the dwarf stared at her "your a hunter, aren't you"  Cerri felt annoyed, she set down her soup bowl "so? got a problem with that?"  she could see a bit of a smirk under his long beard. "I don't, just out of curiosity, what forest do you come from?"
"Cree"
he stopped eating, and looked up at her, eyes were wide "only a madman would dare live in that forsaken forest" he said in a low voice, it was Cerri's turn to smirk "I was born and raised there"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 11:11:47 PM »
Jonathan was still laughing as he walked off from the punting, but he darkened when he saw a runner coming towards him with a piece of parchement clutched in his hands.
"SIRE! SIRE! Urgent report from Stormwind!"
Jonathan came up to the man and took the parchment, his eyes scanning quickly. He dropped the paper and started barking orders.
"You two! Open the gates full board. You four, go get all the nearby villagers into the academy, and the rest of you wake the militia. We have to go hold the outer walls. An orc warparty has been seen coming towards us. I want every able bodied man at the outer gate in an hour. Tell the scouts to be on high alert."
He looked back at the messanger.
"Go tell Jerath that the enemy might be close at hand and to get all of his recruits to saftey."

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 05:48:18 AM »
Atlas awoke with a groan in unison with his dragon. As he set up he felt his stomach growl, while his dragon gave him a look that just said that she's hungry too.
"Yeah yeah, guess it is time we should find another village." Said Atlas as he stood and put on his cloak on and walked towards Alice who stretched awake and shook her wings. As soon as Atlas tied his backpack down onto Alice's saddle and jumped on she immediately took flight, and as they came from under the trees within the forest the sun immediately glared in Jacks eyes. As they continued to fly Jack was able to see a castle in the distance and it seemed as if his dragon saw it too, since she had made a small growl. "I don't like going to another kingdom either, but hey they have a market probably, which means we can get food. Lets just hope they're friendly." As Atlas grew closer he decided pull up his hood, and take a look around to see a good sized group of Orcs below him, who seemed to be heading in the same direction as the kingdom; Atlas knew he should warn whoever is there as quickly as he could.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 11:45:59 AM »
urako turned quickly about to protest when the large doors slamed in his face.....litteraly.. he got back up holding his nose when a large, fully grown skyblue dragon landed behind him and shadow. "i swear you two, your learning to fast for my teachings so i try to send you to a decent school and you fly off without your forms." called an older looking version of durako. "yep, thanks dad." <thats master atcher to you> "sorry, master atcher and master hawk. i forgot that you cared for such formalities." "at least try to behave your selves." and with that durako's sather threw a letter to him and flew off. <well, isn't that guard gong to be happy?> shall we give him the news?" at that moment the gates opened and the two were alost trampled by guards and milita running to battle. <to the mess hall?> "to the mes hall."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 12:44:03 AM »
the dwarfs name was Billy Redbeard, in those small moments, they had very much in common, they became fast friends. suddenly bells began to rang, everyone stopped what they were doing and ran, armor and weapons unsheathed. Billy smirked "well, looks like a battle...wanna play a game?"
"what kind of game?"
"well Cerri...its a game of how many orcs you can kill until the  battle is over...the one with the most kills wins, loser buys dinner and drinks"
Cerri smiled widely, she extended her hand "meet you at the roof in ten minutes"

Both Billy and Cerri ran, Cerri ran to her dorm, Tia was there dozing, she opened her eyes when she saw Cerri dressing for war. Tia got up "I fight I see?" Cerri told her everything as she also armored up Tia, elven armor was the strongest, lightest, best armor you can get. putting on her helmet she mounted Tia, both of them ready, the window was large so they could pass through, she saw Billy on a red dragon, he waved his axe in the air "TO BATTLE!" Tia glided and landed next to the red dragon, Billy there her something, a long bow with a huge quiver of arrows, so beautifully made." it was a gift from my master... i have had no use for it, its yours"
Cerri smiled "thank you..." she slung over the quiver and strung her new long bow "beat you there" Tia at blinding speed shot to the sky, Billy and his red dragon followed. the people cheered as they flew past. they landed on the gates, and waited.
"let them come to us lassie, we will be here, they will send in the mounted ones first, watched the ground while I watched the sky"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »
Jonathan was already on the ramparts. He nodded at the dwarf, but looked with a scowl at the girl.
"Little young don't you think? To be fighting green skins and warlocks?" he said pulling out a bow as thick as his arm and as long as him pretty much, grabbing an arrow from his quiver that was about as thick as a good sized thumb.
The militia were all gathered at the wall, their own bows ready, large ballista's armed and aimed downward. Through the heavy forrest, you couldn't see the orcs, but you could hear drums. That was for sure. It started low, but slowly got louder.
Jonathan, looking over his men, beleaguered and ill trained, most being recruits, as well as the town's militia which was far from a war party, and stood a little straighter. He turned to his troops, and his chest heaved with air.
"Men! Today we fight a battle to which we defend the very honor of the Alliance. Today, we hold the gates of Ironwing from a large party of orcs. Today, we hold our pride, to hold our standards high over the battlefield. WE, men, hold the lives of many innocents in our hands. If we can not stand, the entire kingdom will fall. WE HOLD IRONWING. Do not let it fall!"
He raised his Greatsword over his head, and his men looked to him like a hero. This man who had fought so many battles cheered them on, and their morale soared.
They cheered in unison, and smiles were seen to glance their faces, which were contorted with pride for themselves. If they failed to hold the wall, they at least would die with honor, and glory for the Alliance.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »
Billy smirked "had a little tiff with Johnny?" he asked, Cerri glared at Johnathan. "kinda..." Tia looked at Billy "lets just say that he gets under ours skins" Billy laughed "yup, same here" his dragon, Ember, a male dragon smirked at his rider "more under mine then yours" he laughed, but the drums of war grew louder, Cerri could hear the war cries, she saw the hell hounds. but there was something else... Cerri's eyes widen at the sight, how in the world did they get a mountain trolls? not to mention...this one was from Cree. she looked at Billy, he saw it too, he nodded.
"ALRIGHT BOYS" he boomed "WE GOT A COUPLE A TROLLS ON OUR HANDS, NOT TO MENTION HELL HOUNDS AND ALL THAT JAZZ, BE ON YOUR TOES!" the drums stopped as the army lined up, the silence before war. they waited, the orcs broke the silence with a mighty battle cry as they charged. Cerri  leaned in so Tia could hear. "lets burn them"
Tia raised her head high, she roared with such ferocity before a mighty stream of hot fire busted from her mouth, scorching the footmen. Ember joined into the blaze.
"I GOT ABOUT FORTY!" Cerri bragged, Billy laughed "FIFTY HERE!!"  footmen that avoided the flames began banged against the gate.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 03:14:11 AM »
As Atlas finally soared over the outer wall he circled around to see the Orcs already pounding on the door, while hell hounds were slowing coming up behind them. "Hu, not only did i misjudge the number of Orcs, but also how close it seemed they were. So I guess we should give them a hand?" Said Atlas, his dragon only replied with a grunt, so as he finished he circle above the outer wall, which the Orcs pounded at, and slowly descended towards them with his staff raised high, and glowing. As atlas became low enough, behind the outer wall which he had an outstanding number of knights and militia, he thrust his staff down which had brought down strip of giant icicles, scattering and killing a good number of Orcs, but had unfortunately missed most of their hell hounds. Atlas grew higher and circled for another attack. 

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 03:16:40 AM »
Jonathan cocked another arrow, maybe his twentieth, and shot it through one of the orcs that was scaling the wall.

It was that moment that the door breached, and the orcs flooded into the city. Jonathan ran down the stairs, and drew his longsword. With a hellish scream of fury, he litterally started wading into the orcish lines, slicing orcs to pieces, his armor becoming caked with blood. Many of the lesser orcs were trying to flee, but they ran into the Militia that were waiting. He pushed farther into them, ripping all in his way to pieces.
"FORWARD MEN! FOR LORDERON! FOR THE ALLIANCE!"

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 03:51:07 AM »
Atlas's last attempt with ice hadn't stopped the Orcs from breaking through, so Atlas did what he could and decided to target the hell hounds, but unfortunately the Orcs finally decided to target him as well with there arrows. As Atlas again grew closer to a small group of hell hounds staring him down Atlas gripped his staff enough that the small blue crystal had turned red, and a ball of fire had grown above it, and as he passed over he took out the group of hell hounds, including Orcs surrounding them. His dragon had not gone unscathed, and although the cut wasn't massive, Atlas took his dragon into the outer wall and landed behind a group of knights away from the massive battle, there swords drawn towards him as he climbed off. Atlas only grinned, his eyes unseen with his hood still up, then asked walking towards them with his staff and hand telling his dragon to stay. "Is this how you treat all your allies? Please step aside so I may help, and to me, those Orcs look to be the bigger problem then me." Finished Atlas pointing towards Orcs fighting other knights and militia. The knights only taking one more look at Atlas, then turned and charged into the battle with there allies, Atlas right behind them his staff raised high, again glowing.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 04:12:47 AM »
Tia and Cerri took to the air, scorching the ground with massive blasts of fire, the smell of smoke, burning flesh and blood burned her nose, the sting of the smoke watered her eyes. with her arrows, she shot at the charging Hell Hounds.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
<should we help?> durako rubbed the sore spot from the guards boot "fine, but not for them. for those other riders" <you hit them high...> "and you hit 'em low." seconds later the two we're flying high, way higher than the others, durako with five arrows notched. they flew over the fight and sighed "you better catch me." <have i ever mised?.....don't answer that -_-> with that shadow did a back flip, durako muttered an incantation while in free fall, shadow swooping about ten meters in front. he let loose the arrows which landed on the points of a mental star, lines formed along the ground between them as shadow pulled up and caught durako mere meters from the ground while breathing fire over the area. the two flew over to the two other riders lazily. "five..." <four...> "three..." <two...> they both said one together as the mark along the ground shone, veperising all that were trapped inside "are we late?"