The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: rant: my mother is stalking me  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: rant: my mother is stalking me
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2011, 09:52:07 PM »
I'm not trying to be condescending here, but if your mother is as bad as you say she is, she's probably just getting enjoyment just knowing she's getting under your skin harassing you without having to do anything. It's kind of like the concept of don't feed the trololol or you'll just fuel them even more. If she knows this sort of thing riles you up, she's likely to keep doing it until you do something stupid, then put you in jail for it.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
Re: rant: my mother is stalking me
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2011, 09:56:04 PM »
Be careful not to become so focused on your mother's actions and getting revenge that you find yourself stooping to her level and becoming just like her. Rather than being overcome with hate and spite, instead seek to revel in satisfaction and confidence you'd get from knowing you've overcome her issues and become better than her.

..well i WOULD if i was aiming to be "the better person" in this situation. thing about that is i am spiteful, and vengeful and am not beyond getting my paws dirtied to get the satisfaction of not just a vicotry...but to seek a crushing defeat by my enemy.
...YES im petty..
Just keep in mind there is a diffrence between justice and vengance.

is ther REALLY a difference?
there a means to the same end...just one is supposed to make you "fell better" about it and follow the good litle boys and girls book.
if there is one thing i learned from life that it  tought me...if the other person isnt going to show you mercy...then you shoudlnt either

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..