The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: LURID - Asylum Decadence  (Read 13324 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: LURID - Asylum Decadence
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2011, 03:11:58 AM »
Cautiously, Macid got up and followed Scott out the door. He was smiling slighty at being trusted so much by a doctor. Normally they were all put off by Dicam's insults and rude comments towards them, but Scott was different. His smile turned into a sadder smile as he thought of what happens if the patients go against head doctor orders. "Hey Scott? Are you sure I'm allowed go outside? I don't wanna get in trouble again."

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2011, 04:39:35 AM »
Nero's face barely changed, only his eyes half closing indicated his sudden change in mood and temper.    Sitting down beside Katie he began to move his lips as in a whisper, but this was simply a farce for the others to believe.  His voice echoed from within his mind and into Katie's.  AhhhHThaTAnswerSSOManYQuestionS...WEFinDITStrangEThaTYoUWoulDComEHerEOFAlLPlaceS...BelievEUSWheNWES aYThaTThEMaiNReasoNWEDidn'TRecognizEAnDKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLYoURighTAwaYWaSBecaaaaaaaaaaaausEYoUChosESucHABodYSOWelLSuiteDFoRChaoS...VERYUNLIKEYOU!!!!  Nero gripped at Katie's hand, his fingernails digging into her palm.  AnDYeSYeSYeSWELikEHeR...WECoulDAsKThESamEOFYoUMYDeaR...WhYHavEYoUNoTTakeNThEManYOpportunitYTOKILLLL LLLLLUS...We'vEGiveNYoUSOManYChanceS...WhYWhYWhYWhYWhYNoT?!.....DoeSShELikEUS???...DOYoU???

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2011, 05:01:14 AM »
Katie hissed and pulled her hand away. "One of you stole my sword you stole it you---"she took a thick breath, realizing that such a thing was irrational. "I do not have permission to take hold of my sword." This was finally admitted after a long pause of shame...life in the body in the asylum had even turned her slightly insane, no longer entirely coherent. Now it was her turn to reach into his mind, and she did not hesitate in the slightest. A cold chill came over the room, touching all of them, Rigor and Sasha included, and the temperature dropped about forty degrees in five seconds. But, Nero, can you not believe me when I say I would relish the day your head drops to the floor? Perfect order is perfect blood not the foolish carnage you promote. As much as you screamed, your death would be as quick and beautiful no matter which way I chose to execute it. Perfect order is perfect birth...I knew from childhood exactly who I was. I am no possession. I am a birth...............Katie. There is the most vacant part of me, that, indeed, likes to be around you but I know her not. The union would be witchery on all names.
x

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2011, 06:41:14 AM »
Nero smiled a toothy grin.  To the rest of the room it appeared to be a happy smile, but Katie could see the rows and rows of razor-sharp needles that were really there.  They twisted and curled in his mouth in an eeriely humorous way, almost like a deranged clown.  He could smell the taint of Chaos in her mind.  No one could spend so much time here, around him, without a shred of it getting in.  Unfortunately, the reverse was true for him.  In his attempts to maintain secrecy, he has had to commit a cardinal sin against himself and try to maintain Order in the Asylum.  SeemSWEBotHHavERubbeDOfFONEachotheR....AnDYeSWEArEOnlYAFragmenTINThiSFragilEShelLBuTWEOwNITWhollY.. .MorEThaNCaNBESaiDFoRTheE  The temperature rose again, evening the temperature back out.  Had it not been for the drop, the room would feel like a furnace.  ASFoRThEUnioN...WEFeeLThaTITIsn'TASHorriblEASThoUWoulDMakEITSeeM....WEKnoWYou'DRatheRBurNBuTWEAlsOKnoWYoUCan'THelPIT The words seemed to seep across her mind like syrup...the lust in the voice very clearly stating its intent.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2011, 09:17:46 AM »
"mental fabrication? you don't see what we see, hear what we hear. if not for their restraint and max's sister i could have broken out long ago, and so could the others if they really wanted to. but max likes the quiet and matt has found a place to relax, and i stay because i can't live with them in a bad mood. well it looks like my time is at an end, fell privliged, your the first one i've spoken to that hasn't ended up in the infermery after he first visit." he closed his eyes for a second and as they opened the last of the red drained from them, leaving them baby blue. "where am i? whats going on? wheres my spider?" he looked around and saw tilk crawl onto the desk the over to him, the lrge st andrews cross looking up at him from the edge of the desk. "there you are. you had me worried." <you seem to be taking this well.> "what well?" he looked up and noticed the nurse and froze up nurvously.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:55:27 PM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2011, 12:52:07 PM »
Rigor giggled at the lemur's comment, taking her hand away and looking around as the temperature dropped around them. "Ooo, someone's not happy." She almost sounded like  a school child tattling on someone. It wasn't much longer until the temperature rose again. "I guess the doc took care of that. Isn't that what they're there for? To make us happy. It's not like we're going to leave here, so they have to do something to pacify us." She scratched her chin, thinking aloud. "Even me, they tell me I'm going to be in training for something so that I'll jump through hoops for them as they hide behind the promise of happiness and being well. There is no cure for us."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »
Akrill continued his exercises until the nurse opened his door, which he quickly dismounted once again and unsheathed his lightning rod so he wouldn't electrocute the nurse that he was now hugging. He whispered his thanks and then walked through the hall, repeatedly sliding his unnatural protrusion in and out of his arm as a warm-up in case he had to temporarily put down a patient. He came to her room, where he could feel sudden cold before the warmth returned. He waited outside the room, as he remembered getting singed after opening a door without him knowing.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dementius (Sir Crocodile)

• Avid Aardvark
  • Bang.
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin/Fox (I tend to switch between the two)
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Build: Average
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2011, 12:44:23 PM »
Crocodile awoke in a cold sweat, bolting up from his bed. That thing had lost, but it had still scared him half to hell. He looked around. No one? 'That's... Conveniently suspicious. Things haven't been going my way for... Quite some time now.' The young fox thought as he got out of bed. He rubbed the marred side of his face. He stumbled slightly as he left the room, and followed Nero's dark, sickening mental scent to the lobby, and stayed out of sight. In the back of his head, he heard a voice. Somewhat like Nero's other side, but it was Crocodile's, but... Darker. 'It would seem things aren't going too well... Perhaps I may be of service, original?' He shook his head, still watching Nero. 'Just try not to talk to me during a crucial moment. I need to talk to Nero. Alone.' 'Well, technically, you would be... Hm. Perhaps it is best if I do take your advice. You are, after all, the first, and therefore the better of the two.' He grimaced. 'Just keep quiet. I'll let you know when to speak.' He felt an icy hand touch his shoulder. He looked... It was a dark claw. 'That's not funny.' 'Just showing my prescence... My bad.' The hand slipped away. He figured Nero would notice him sooner or later, but he kept quiet and listened. Something about a stolen sword? 'We should've gotten here earlier, to know exactly what was going on.' 'Will you shut the hell up?!' He screamed in his thoughts.

'My bad.'
I paraphrase Winston Churchill:
May God have mercy on my enemies who think I yiff, because I sure as hell won't!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2011, 06:19:08 AM »
ricca tossed and turned in her bed, the toxins were now being flushed out of her system but she was still not entirly stable. for a moment she tought she could hear three voices, they called each other max, matt and bizneg. she wondered if what she was hearing in her mind was posible? was she really hearing her brothers consiousnes?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2011, 11:57:50 PM »
Katie laughed breezily aloud as though she had just been paid a compliment, and put a hand to her heart. "You flatter me, Nero. Truly--- But I am no prostitute. And I do not change, for I would not be of Order otherwise. I am a constant, a fairie with wings of blue. Being merely a possession, you have no place killing me...but being what you are you'd do it anyway. How unfortunate for you then that my vessel is not equipped to die. I am speaking to you now to tell you that I am here, and I will continue to be here. My vessel is her own slave, for I AM her. I was born as her the same time she was born from her mother. It's just her personality that takes awhile to return to default. Katie looked around breifly with a smug look. I'd like to see you tell all these other patients with multiple personalities that mine is special. They'd think you were...picking favorites." She looked around again. Her eyes lingered where Crocodile and the trainee were hiding, knowing that they were there. "I'll be right here. And during everything you do, and everywhere you go, during every little speech you make, you'll wonder if I'm behind you, ready to take the assassination into my own hands....Oh and don't think we aren't willing to....recruit....our own followers ourselves." She smiled a wicked smile, but it was not toothy like his. Rather, it was sickeningly beautiful, as though she were looking at something lovely or posing for a picture. Her voice, silken as a seductress, yet sounding as though she were underwater with the curves and depth, came across to him as clearly fae and continued to echo in Nero's head as her eyes changed, back to their usual soft chocolate brown. The real her was gone.

"I'm positive. I'm actually under orders to get you guys some more fun time. We realize staying here gets exceedingly boring." With a nod back at Macid, "Ah yes, and about those clothes, I'd go check with the nurses in the triage office. Take your time, I think Rigor is still waiting herself."

Sasha's fur turned to blue with the cold, now to pink. She felt like the horse of a different color from Oz and her fur grew redder the more she thought about how embarassed she was. Briefly she worried about poor Entaru but just a briefly turned back to Rigor. "Heard you're going out today." She actually never heard anything like that, she just surmised it.   

Post Merge: April 21, 2011, 12:03:57 AM
The nurse did not so much as pay Max a second glance. "No need to be nervous. You just had a slip in personality for a bit." She looked over her shoulder at the door as though something had changed without her knowledge. "What is it that you'd like to do to today?" she said with a click of her pen, turning back to him.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:03:57 AM by Katie W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:59 AM »
"Yeah. I heard that, too." Rigor seemed to be skeptical again. "We hear a lot of things around here." The dragon chameleon tapped her chin absently, then fiddled with her plastic pumpkin mask for a moment, taking it off, then smiling at it. "Like I said, we get the promise of several things if we can learn to behave by their rules. I don't particularly like their rules, but if I can be 'rehabilitated', dance like their little puppet for a while until I can draw out their smiles..." Rigor's face shifted to a mischievous expression, tinged with a slight hint of anger. "Well... They'll let me go, then won't they?" Her grin grew wider as she looked the lemur over.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2011, 12:40:06 AM »
Ashton was now back to his normal personality. He was in a corner of his cell, sniffling and whimpering.
"p-please...i want to be let out" he muttered.
He was genuinely scared of this mysterious place...
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2011, 05:33:42 AM »
Macid watched as Scott walked into the triage for new clothes. He saw that Rigor and Sasha talking near the reception desk. Figuing he'd get in trouble if he was standing alone, he slowly walked over towards them."He-hello. How are you two today?" His hands kept playing with the ring since he left the room with scott.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:30:12 AM by Macid »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2011, 07:52:48 PM »
"go on, talk to her." "h..hi, i..i'm m...matt......" he finaly got out ridgedly extending a hesitant hand for the nurse to shake. tilk crawled up onto matt shoulder and calmly sat down, she started 'kniting' with her natural silk, a sight matt was used to but not many had ever seen bafore. "and this....this is tilk...." matt quickly stumbled out raising a hand to his shoulder to show off his friend, the oversized st andrews cross was about the size of a saucer and noticably stoped its work and seemed to bow when matt introduced her bafore continuing her work.

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: April 22, 2011, 05:28:35 AM »
Nero smirked and pat Katie on the head, knowing that she was gone.  Turning away he walked over to Sasha and Rigor, a pleasant smile on his face.  "Hello ladies...prepared for today's outing?"  He was intentionally ignoring Crocodile, knowing that he wished to talk.  He would let him dangle on his string a bit longer before ripping him from it.

Entaru, drugged and catatonic, is escorted by a pair of nurses into the common room and set in a chair.  Looking around, all he can see are swirling colors and twisting shapes.  Every word spoken sounds like its coming from outside a miles away.