The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 13949 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 12:04:03 AM »
"this is why i prefer to live alone..." he walked across the street and disappeared into an ally.

a little while later he found himself on the outskirts of town. up ahead he saw the others from earlier walking into a tent not to far away. "stupid sense of direction, i was walking the other way." he walked back the way ha came and a few minutes later found himself closer to the tent. "what in gods name is going on!!" he looked over and saw a strange figure watching the tent. "fine I'll sleep here! got a problem with that?" he called looking up to the sky before laying down on some grass and trying to fall asleep.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 12:07:03 AM »
   Hahaha, all death has corruption in it; your powers aren't any different from mine. My powers were given to me when I was born; and I think that was 100,000 years in your time. I trained to be the Grim reaper after the one before me, Cerberus, had been executed by Gabriel, a leading life bringer... --I heard he's been mentioned in one of your old religious tomes or something-- But of course the Devil got dibbs on me and...here I am.' She nodded politely at the doll who reappeared with a vial of rather dirty looking blood.
   'Of course, there's a bit more in between, but hey; I don't spew my life all over the place in a first meeting. But what I do know--' she paused whilst sipping the blood-- 'Is that we met for a reason, and if you've met me without being killed, I suppose that's good.' She grinned a little and blood dripped from her mouth. 'Well Jelkin, in reference to your powers, they sound like some sort of demon magic-- and I only know a few groups that practice that type of magic... do you use human sacrifices?'

Hyde stood and watched Villain converse inside with the others. 'You snotty little wench, you're making me wait on purpose... I can't wait to take you down today! My master would be most pleased.' His Eyes were void black and he had an overcoat and plumage to match. His talons for hands were sharp and poised to use his weapon at any time, and his were wings were huge and heavily damaged. Unlike Villain, he had a beak rather than a mouth, and looked a lot more bird-like.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2011, 12:17:51 AM »
before the cops arrived, Fae escaped. she didn't want to be with the cops. the girl looked around, confused by the situation. she waited until the cops arrived before she left them behind. she jumped from building to building, upon landing on another one... a crow being stared down at a strange tent ..thing. she stared and watched as it it watched something else, foul energy pulsed through the air. her staff vibrated... Fae didn't want to cause anymore attraction, but one last glance and she ran off.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2011, 12:50:11 AM »
Jelkin continued to look out the window. "The only time sacrifice was used, was when I was given the powers, and I was the sacrifice. Some cultists thought I was the decendant of all that destroys, so I ended up getting a test that would prove my lineage. Apparently my lineage is proven, since I survived, and am now much stronger than before."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2011, 12:52:05 AM »
"death to the figure it is then" Izzy said motioning for the dolls to take action.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2011, 01:00:20 AM »
Fae stopped then looked back at the crow man...she knew in her blood that she had to stop him... removing her backpack, taking out her staff. it extended to its normal length. silently she ran at full speed, her left eye again turned blood red as she leaped into the air with silence at her side as she brought heavenly justice upon her enemy. striking him in the neck.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2011, 01:04:36 AM »
   'Ah, so you're not the ones i'm thinking of. Thats good. Ever heard of the Sacré Bells? They worship that guy out there.' She motioned with her thumb. 'But as I see, you two have already noticed.' She stood up, wiping the dribbled blood from her mouth. 'He only wants to play fisticuffs with me; but I know he won't play fair-- Could you two take care of the two people watching from above? He's never short of fans.' She knew neither of them had seen those two. But she didn't blame them; Hyde demanded a lot of attention.
   Before either of them replied, she strutted out of the odd home and walked straight up to him; but the two watchers appeared right behind her. 'You are an evasive little magpie.' The crow sneered, 'Its time you came back to your home--that is, to be sealed by master.' Just then-- he was struck in the neck.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2011, 01:10:32 AM »
Jelkin didn't move an inch as his copies ran out and seperated one of the 'fans' as Jelkin muttered archaic words inwardly, his dialect and pitch dropping down to a near-demonic level.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »
"I hardly do things my self" Izzy said walking out side, he had brought a chair with him. He sat on it, as a large doll came out. It stood about four feet tall, and was shaped like a serpent. Its whole body had small little razor edges over it that it could move independently. "Go have fun" and with that, the serpent was off.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2011, 01:20:14 AM »
Fae knocked him over, grabbing him, she threw him against the wall with a loud crack, all silent, swift movements. she didn't even let him draw his own weapon struck him in the pressure point where she knew he would be immobile but was not sure. she jumped back a ways, her left eye now inky black, as her other eye glowed pure white.
"as my job, I will send you back to the underworld where you belong!" her normal voice and War's voice mixed together with an echo. her staff changed into a Maroon color.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2011, 01:31:14 AM »
max lay there awake, listening to the commotion on the other side of the small hill. "don't these people know how to be quiet?" he stood up and tried to walk away again this time ending up right near the fight. "i hate you..." he mouthed at the sky before sitting down trying to stay out of the way.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2011, 10:44:21 PM »
   At this point, Hyde's black blood seeped out of him and spurted all over his feathers, making them glisten ominously. 'You mistake me wench, I am not here for you, and--' -Schluck- A dark black trident with a similar look to Villain's appeared and pierced her through her whole arm '--I don't work in the same scum pit as that wretched magpie!!!'
   He managed to have his leg free enough to kick her backwards (also removing the trident) And stood, in a battle stance ready to recieve more onslaught. The pre-emtive beating he had received a few moments ago had cost him much of his energy, and he was panting lightly; but was too angry to flee. 'Anyone protecting scum is scum themselves!!!!' Clearly, Hyde had got the wrong idea.

The follower being attacked by Jelkin's shadows was a weedy looking albino weasel called Snivel. He was a wind mage of the Sacré Bells, and grew furious that his master had been insulted by the 3 others' presences. 'How dare you fester around such a wound of our master! These pathetic copies will be destroyed, and then I will destroy you!' He squealed, Going for the shadow Izzy first. The dolls covered him, cutting him and damaging him in other ways, but a huge tornado conjured up by Snivel blew them away. He then used a wind-like slice to quickly cut off Shadow Izzy's head. He couldn't wait to fight a replica of Villain, after all- it was almost like being his master. Snivel's fur, however, was now a slightly pink colour, and he was panting heavily...
   Villain watched and tittered (everyone was suddenly taken care of, and she wasn't too hung up on not fighting Hyde). This guy was a true weakling.

The follower encountering Izzy's doll was a white tiger with the name of Whimper. He was a mighty 6''3' and was a swords master of the cult. 'In the name of our almighty Crow master... I will destroy you insufferable scumbags and non-worshippers!'
  ' Takes scum to know scum.' Villain Grunted, but despite hearing, Whimper didn't seem to want to challenge her.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »
As the serpent doll approached, it jumped forward, splitting into four diffrent snakes,  each diving into the ground. They began to circling around the tiger, "what a waste of my time" Izzy said sipping his tea.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2011, 11:08:00 PM »
   'A-ah...You're a pretty cocky brat!' Whimper shouted, running as fast as he could towards Izzy, If I can take this fool out, those things will become useless! he thought hysterically. 'KYAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!' Whimper cried, initiating a jump strike with his sword.
   Villain watched with a slight boredom, knowing what'd happen next. This tool seems pretty unskilled, but those Sacré Bells are a bunch of mongrel ingrates I suppose. Hyde probably let them follow him so he could sacrifice them for distractions if he needed to.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2011, 11:09:19 PM »
Fae stood up to full height, her wound healed with a blink of an eye. she decided to let all of War out... her other eye became inky black then glowing crimson... her bo staff became pitch black. War in Fae's body stepped forward. she smiled sinisterly "Hello Hyde..." the familiar voice of war spoke, deep, evil, masculine. another step closer. Fae raised her staff high into the air, ready to strike. but instead set it down like a walking stick smiling evilly.