The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14099 times)

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 09:44:16 AM »
   '...hmm?' Villain's eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light. Getting up she could feel how sore she was-- probably because she hadn't healed her wounds herself. 'Where-what...wheres that guy? And Jelkin?!...What about Hyde?' She had to lie back down again; I really need to heal myself.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 06:50:11 PM »
Fae zoomed across town until she catched the bus she needed. she glad she had time to rest. but her arms were throbbing painfully now that she decided to escape instead of attack. War was very annoyed and retreated. Fae now finally had a moment of peace, Fae finally reached her stop ad got off. she ran from the bus stop to the empty road, finding the trail, she leaped through tree's and bushes gracefully, like she was a nymph. her strength never ceased, finally she reached her destination. she blocked War from everything, it would be a nightmare if he found out where this place was. but since he wasn't paying attention she was safe, she would know if he was actually was and War knew that. emptying the souls into the pool, it glowed an ice blue as the souls danced upward towards the sky.... Fae's work was done, now, again she would search for more tonight, her never ending work.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2011, 09:39:33 PM »
   '...So, you're saying one of the apocalypse knights have been trapped inside a woman's body? And unable to break out??' Conquest scoffed, 'It sounds like you're lying.'
'Of course not my lady! But this woman did seem very powerful, she was a lifebringer!' This was a slight shock to her; 'But can that even be possible? Surely they wouldn't be able to share one body... It would get destroyed...' Standing up and walking over to Hyde, she grabbed his face with her powerful paw and ordered. 'I think we must take drastic action. If my brother in arms requests it, we must help him to be released. Time to bring it forth.'
  'Surely you're not serious?! I was caught off guard! I could deal with this simpleton!'
'...No. If her body and spirit can detain War--' She looked up to the endless white ceiling '--I just hope this lifebringer isn't at full power yet.'

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2011, 01:35:49 AM »
Finally, sleep, in her own home in her own bed. though as her own body slept, her soul didn't. her retreated to the depth of her mind. War waited for her, in his true form he was a tall, almost seven foot, devilishly beautiful black wolf. muscular and powerful, a angry red scar across his left eye. her blood red eyes and his crimson hair gave him an unnatural look about him. Fae sat down in a seat, War stared at her with emotionless eyes, he did not acknowledge her presence. "and a hearty good evening to you too" she said, he gave her an eyebrow. as blood eyes met emerald green, and angry spark flew between them. "I decided to randomly recall when I was first put into your body...you were only seventeen and the Arch Angel of Freedom...about three hundred years ago? I find it freaky that Arch Angels age differently than us 'hell spawn' " Fae twitched, the words Betrayal flashed visibly across them. War smiled triumphantly, Fae didn't win this round. "and yet it appalls me to see one of the Knights of the Apocalypse is inside my body"  War growled savagely, that line won all the arguments. he may be the ultimate master of war, but he never was good at arguments.   
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:45:39 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2011, 12:21:11 AM »
"No idea, can't say I honestly care"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »
max walked slowly through the allys throughout the city, he was staring at the small peice of chain and thinking about the lighter.....his past.....his most precious posetion now in the hands of a complete stranger....yet he felt...right, like every thing was moving into place for something larger than anyone he had met in the last 24 hours. something that would require him to unleash the source of his power...... "reaper...villain...your now the holder of his heart...i know you'll do what you must once the time comes."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »
Fae and War continued their stare down... War used this time to get a good look at Fae. she was indeed a beautiful snow leopard woman... he thought he was more beautiful when her face was angry. her ears lay flat against her head, telling her that she was angry or really annoyed, most likely the second one. her long, elegant tail swished back and fourth as another sign of irritation. his wolf tail never wagged, he decided to get up, stretching his arms. Fae eyed him as he walked away.
"where are you going?"
"elsewhere..." he said lazily. he vanished. What Fae didn't know was when she slept, he could actually, physically leave her body. it felt good to be out, but his time was short, so he put her in a sleeping spell. he looked down at his sleeping prison. though his hand reached out and touched her jet black hair softly...something he never did. "soon...I'll get what I truly want" he left her home in a blink of an eye and into an alley. his time out was short, but right now, he needed to find someone he had sensed several months ago... his sister in arms...his mate
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:46:40 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2011, 01:56:33 AM »
   'Villain paused for a moment, but suddenly producing a wheezy laugh; you're a strange one Izzy...but, I like that.' Sat up straight now, her purple eyes stared deep into his. 'Tell me a little bit about yourself...' She said, whilst putting her talons into a now terribly shred and bloodstained overcoat; and feeling a small lighter. That Max.... She thought.

The crow humanoid was struggling to open a huge iron-clad door containing what Conquest was referring to. Finally forcing it open, an abyss black room opened up to him-- and a chinking sound of chains began to sound. 'Who...who is it?' A frail male voice sounded. 'It's Hyde.' Hyde stepped in with an unusually gentle tone of voice, 'Our lady requires you.'
   '...It's good to see you Hyde.' Hyde knelt down to the nonseeable character; 'You too.' His talon touched their face softly.

Conquest could feel the darkness seeping towards her sanctum. He's opened the gate-- now the game will really play. But then; she sensed something more... Brother...BROTHER! A light enveloped her and she was gone. Gone to find her brother in arms. She arrived on earth, not too far from the place the showdown was. She stood and waited.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2011, 02:33:08 AM »
War sneaked close to conquest, grabbing her perfect hips, lifting her high into the air playfully as he smiled wickedly up at his sister "Long time no see? I missed my dear little sister"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52:28 AM »
   Conquest wrapped her arms around his neck before pulling her face close to his. 'Its been too long...why has this happened? I've missed my big brother..'

An arm touched Hyde, but it was icy cold; like a corpse. Yellow eyes glimmered in the darkness as they opened; 'You look upset, do you not like me doing this work?' Hyde looked down, 'It's none of my concern--Lady conquest is always right.'
   'Even when she turned me into an Oki?' Hyde stood up sharply and turned away, 'That was that stupid Magpie's fault-- Lady conquest saved you from death! She...' The Oki's eyes looked like they wanted to say something; but didn't. '...Anyway, we have a mission to do so--' the Oki kissed him. Hyde seemed to resist, before relenting, and then pushed him away. 'No--no Edward.' Hyde walked out of the darkened room quickly, with the Oki following quickly and quietly. 'Do you not love me anymore-- is it because what I look like now?...'
   It was surely a horrible sight.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2011, 03:30:48 AM »
War sensed her interest and hugged her. teasing her almost, he knew what she wanted but wasn't going to give it to her...yet. "might as well tell you the story... about a few centuries back, a group of life bringers did a ritual, they wanted to summon a demon that's been causing trouble for a while, instead they summoned me... we fought,breifly, in vain to save themselves, one of the life bringers wove an extremely powerful, unknown binding spell, at the time, my so called 'prison' was young...but extremely powerful, we were bound together...she almost died under my power, they left her for dead" War sighed as he set down the beautiful lioness. "though...Fae has been able to resist me, a couple centuries ago, Death approached, he was actually amused that I was captured...even though he may be the eldest brother, I know that he wanted me like this, so he didn't help, plauge, hells know where that evil (censored) is, I miss being free" War held up the unbreakable chain "not even our creator can break this...I wonder if this is Gods doing?" he winked at his sister.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2011, 04:31:14 AM »
"I have lived long, killed lots, loved none, sad life. But life it is," Izzy sighed, "not much to tell"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2011, 11:30:54 AM »
max absent minded turned a corner in the ally still looking at the small chain. he suddenly looked up and really wished he hadn't. "I'm i interupting?" he asked casually seeing war and conquest less than ten feet away. he knew he should run but something inside him wouldn't let him, the chain in his hand starting to glow blood red between the links while the rest seemed to fade away until a black abis was left in its exact shape. "this can't be good......"

in villains hands the lighter grew warm, the engravings seemed to glow blood red while the surrounding metal remained the unfaulting chrome silver.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2011, 01:48:36 AM »
Jelkin stayed outside while Izzy had taken care of Villain, and felt a very powerful presence fill the air. He knew that this sense was probably something he should check out, but the last remnants of his old self were afraid of what he would find at the source. Standing around here won't get anything done either... hopefully it isn't openly aggressive. He reasoned as he left the house and made his way to the source of the powerful energy.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2011, 11:47:24 AM »
   'Who judges what a sad life is?...' Villain replied, 'If thats what a sad life is Izzy; then I have one too.' Just then, the lighter in her talon began to burn, and she looked down at this. 'What and odd artifact, that Max gave me this--' She took it out of her pocket and showed Izzy. '--Call me odd; but it might be some type of communication device for him. And this doesn't say to me his situations too good right now.' It was glowing red, and then she caught Jelkin walking off. 'Jelkin must have sensed something too. Fancy a walk Izzy?'

'tch--Death's always been a black sheep of the family sweet War. We'll worry about him later.' She loosened her grip and dropped to the floor, standing and looking up at him. 'Sounds like some powerful magic-- were you battling one of the arch angels, but not sure of it? That would make the most sense. Even the most powerful of the lifebringers would find it nearly impossible to do something so powerful.' Changing he subject sharply (She disliked the arch angels immensely) she continued, 'But yes; we must find that ludicrous Plague-- I know you don't like him-- but he will be key in releasing you too. I can sense this magic seal is nothing we've seen before--' Out of the corner of her eye she saw Max and got instantly annoyed, 'we've been seen by a peasant, who knows what he's heard?!' Walking towards Max, she produced a magnificent warhammer, that sparked with furious magic, 'It's not going to be a good night for you.'