The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 13922 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »
"Oh ma'dam you spoil me so" he chuckled, gently taking his hand back. "No no... that would be rude, but of course you can't just going running about any one you wish to.... no that is a defense purpose only... not stay.... thank you" Izzy looked at Villan, "children what to do" he laughed. When the new person arrived Izzy face became hard, far more serious then he ever typically is.
  "If you will join us so be it, just watch you step within my house, you don't know what might accidentally... find you" he. Smiled, the threat was real. Only due to the fact that this new person gave a devilishly pulse that Izzy didn't find to found. On any other circumstance, he would of simply killed him, but he had guest, and he had to be a gracious host, for that what his mother taught. Him.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 10:34:36 PM »
   'So, where is this place of yours?' She asked, before looking at Jelkin, and beginning to walk slowly with Izzy. She knew he would find her wherever she went, he seemed to be of the same ilk...
   Suddenly, the shadows of the street seemed to waver and lash, and the wind grew cold. 'Villain tensed and gripped her scythe hard. 'I guess i'll have to wait to ask you much longer no--' A sharp shadow struck her down like a tidal wave.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 02:29:12 PM »
max walked out of the ally only to watch what was happening when everyone started to leave. he slowly and lazily started to walk back towards his makeshift home when he heard one of the strangers go down. he sharply turned and then relaxed, realising what ever it was wasn't currently after him he lent against a wall, watching to see what these strangers could do. "that hurt?" he called seeing who had been knocked down.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 09:15:11 PM »
Jelkin, not really caring if it was ok to touch her or not, started to help Villain up as he made her image the one of his second copy. Both the lifebringer and Villain's clones appeared on both sides, waiting for another attack to come at them. "Can you walk?" The copies had weaker versions of the original's weapons, but the clones were just as skilled in their use as their true selves were.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:22:59 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 10:52:16 PM »
   'Ungh, It broke a few ribs, but nothing that can't be healed easily.' Her body looked like it had a huge dent in it, and there seemed to be blood seeping out of somewhere. Her scythe glowed a deep purple colour, and her body began to twitch and crack in a really quick and unpleasant manner. Taking a deep breath she managed to catch a shadow on the floor trying to make a quick escape.

'That seemed to be a warning shot, but what the hell's that about? Doesn't seem like an imp or familliar of the underworld...' Looking up at the tallest buildings she tsked and growled 'maybe it's him...' looking around at the rest of them she sighed and said 'lets go, and thank you for your assistance-- I wouldn't have been able to stand myself up.' She nodded at Jelkin. Looking at Max, she asked 'you coming too? Seems we have a party.'

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 11:21:08 PM »
Kitt shouted, pulled back by someone far stronger than he was "What is the meaning of this-" He was cut off as a hand clamped over his mouth. Now with only one hand, yet still strong enough to pull Kitt backwards by the scuff of his neck, the stranger turned into a dark alleyway and slammed him into the brick wall.

Even now Kitt could not clearly see who had managed to single-handedly drag him out of the Tavern, the darkness of the alleyway smothering all but the general outline of the figure. She, for it was definitely a female, kept him up against the wall with one hand "What do your are doing?" She hissed between sharp teeth "Are you some kind of idiot? Mages are not to use magic in the town, your lucky I got you out of there before the guards found you..." Kitt frowned and struggled futilely for a moment. The figure pressed harder, pushing him up until his feet barely touched the ground.

Leaning in close, her features where finally visible through the darkness. Jet black hair tied into two short tails that hung over her chest and piercing blue eyes. She hissed again, and this time a thin blade was drawn too "If you struggle again, I kill you... And have wasted a lot of my time..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 03:19:04 AM »
the sound of water dripping woke up Fae... something was indeed wrong as she slowly sat up. Black blood was still fresh all over the sink, she cleaned that up before she went to the kitchen and ate. she looked at the time... still early, she decided to dress in normal attire of black jeans and a green top. butting on her shoes and grabbing her backpack. her staff shrank small enough to fit in her backpack, she drained the souls she saved into a jar, she would have to release them later in the sacred pool. Today was a good day for a hike. she locked up before leaving, she was greeted by her annoying landlord. she didn't own a car so she walked, she passed by some other people, since it was still early she didn't see many people. she walked briskly, during the night she usually wore a hat to hide her features... daytime was safe for her to walk around exposed, she thought of Villain, Izzy... she definitely put the magpie on her 'do not like' list. Izzy... she had a strange connection to the kid.  the dragon though was strange...though she didn't get a chance to know him. she didn't care.
"Hey babe, don't go!" a voice called her from her thoughts. Fae stopped and turned, four men ... surrounding a young girl about seventeen, she looked scared. she wondered why she was out this early. but as they advanced on her, the girl noticed her and screamed for help. they attacked her, Fae only paused, the staff appeared in her hand, glowing white, holy. Fae attacked, one guy noticed and pulled out a knife. she brought him groaning to the ground in two strikes. she pulled the other two by the collar, throwing one against the wall a yard away and the other one she brought him screaming as she crushed something dear to him. the last guy was the biggest, 6'5 he had muscles rippling and tattoo's all over. the girl was frozen in place as she watched, the guy lunched at her with a punch. she smirked, one eye turned blood red as she grabbed his fore arm, turing around, throwing him over her shoulder with supernatural strength. letting him go, he jumped up and lunged at her again, dodging all of his attacks easily. finally getting close enough, she kicked him in the jaw, she was lucky her flexibility and strength were gained from her training, otherwise her heel would not of met his large chin, then she jumped high in the air and kicked him in the head. he fell to the ground in a heap. landing on the ground gracefully, she looked back at the girl and smiled. she grinned gratefully back as she hugged Fae "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" she then sobbed into her arms. Fae took the liberty of calling the police.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 11:04:30 AM »
"no, i tend not to be social...i think I'll pass. I'm obligated to offer my help if you need it...but feel free to not need it." he walked back down the ally and turned down the corner at the end. where he saw two more strangers down the adjoining ally. he sighed and walked back out of the ally and sighed again. "that offer still standing, i could use a place to stay seeing as my place seems so full of activity at the moment..."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »
The figure glanced up as someone walked into the alley, she drew a second blade, keeping Kitt pressed to the wall by his throat with the first. Finally she sheathed both blades and turned to Kitt, cocking her head to one side. She sighed and pulled him by the arm "Come... We need to talk, somewhere more private than this... You are in more danger than you could imagine."

Kitt struggled up over the edge of another rooftop, the third that he had almost fallen off this night. He dangled for a moment, feet flailing helplessly... How on earth had he gotten into this? Yesterday he was just another student ready to go out into the world of magic, and now he was clambering over roofs, all the while dragged by a young woman who continually held him by knife-point.

He grunted in pain and dragged himself back up onto the roof. Panting, he struggled to catch up with the girl "What did you say your name was?" She glanced over her shoulder, blinking "I didnt... But its Grace..." Kitt shrugged, still panting as they walked along the tiled rooftop "And where are you taking me?" This time he got no answer, and as he had no way of getting back down to the street other than falling, he followed...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 08:13:32 PM »
Izzy glared at the rude person, "I'm not into letting ungrateful, pathetic, jerks within my home. You were graciously offered to come with in my home, and you didn't even take that chance. Now you come back and wish. To enter my home after insulting me, I swear.... yes there wouldn't be anything more then then that of what I wish... no... alright then ill keep that in mind. Follow me if you will ever be so kind." Izzy began to walk to the out skirts of the town. It was about a 15 /minute walk until they arrived at an abandon part of the city. There was a large opening surrounded by destroyed buildings, and in the middle of it stood a round tent. The tent was about ten feet high and had a very large diameter. Upon entering one couldn't possibly of thought that this could be with in the tent. There were small thin metal support beams holding the tent up, and all kinds of claws hanging from the ceiling. The tent had to stories, but one couldn't see and possibly way of getting up stairs. Izzy sat down onto a round sofa , big enough to sit ten people, and his doll ran off with the tube. "Come sit, make your self.. welcomed"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2011, 10:56:20 PM »
    The walk there for Villain had been a bit wobbly. Despite instantly fixing her wounds, she still had to get used to the sudden use of much energy. Warning shots from that crow weren't few; and she had felt annoyed that if it was him; he had found her, and he would be followng her right now; waiting for the opportunity to strike.
   The ones with me are in danger-- this could get unpleasant. She thought. The more they walked the more she felt they were being followed-- like every shadow had a set of eyes and something was creeping closer. It gave her shivers. They finally got there and Villain looked around the odd house before sitting herself down, and commenting 'You have a rather interesting sense of decor. Any reason it's like this?'

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2011, 11:01:15 PM »
"Quite easy to move, and among other reason that you may, or may not find out" he smiled, leaning back. Izzy doll ran up the couch and over to him, "yes please that would be lovely; excuse me would any of you care for some sort of beverage?"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2011, 11:15:51 PM »
    '...Do you have any blood?' Villain asked bluntly-- any thought on the matter and she might have been embarrased about it in mortal company. (She was the servant of a monster after all-- and the lifestyle comes with it.) Looking directly out of the window, as if to avoid anyones eyes, she saw a figure stood 200 metres from the house, and she knew her feelings had been right. He will wait for me; so for now I can understand these people a bit more before I involve them...

After their replies about her like for blood she began to discuss her topic of interest with Izzy. 'So those dolls-- How is that possible? Being able to animate non-living things is nothing short of necromancy; and I most certainly haven't heard of a mortal having the talent. How did you come across it?'

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2011, 11:21:22 PM »
"Umm... I guess I can go get someone to go get some rat blood" Izzy said, trying not to sound totally stupid. "Black magic, death magic, evil science, take your pick. It's a family talent to say the least. I guess its a mutation if you want a reason, that's all I can surely offer you. Now how the dolls are animated, its quite simple life is a energy, it can not be destroyed or created. It can just be transferred and switch forums." Izzy face became tense, "I have eyes every were," he sipped some tea his doll just given him "that is something I will tell you, so who is that figure out side, If I don't receive and answer, there may be no figure there soon." he took another sip from his tea.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:22:54 PM by Self-sain »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »
Jelkin stared out the window, listening to their conversation. "All I know is that my power is supposed to come from the anti-thesis of creation... so far all my reasearch has gotten me is the ability to make copies of other people..." He could feel someone out there, and both of his copies were behind him, ready to block or fight off an attack the milisecond it comes towards him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel