The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Regarding Signatures  (Read 2757 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Regarding Signatures
« on: January 13, 2011, 03:04:37 AM »
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that there is a 300 pixel height limit to signatures, including images and text.

Also, if you're linking to images from another website, please be aware of the content on that website you're linking to. It's been a bit of a trend lately to use a certain gif site that creates gifs from YouTube videos... I will not link or name the site here, but if you've used it, you probably know it and have already (or will) hear from me or a moderator via PM. The site contains mature content not permitted under our forum rules, and is, from now on, banned from use in both signatures and posts.

It is not the only website out there of its nature, however... so as I said, please be aware of the images you are linking to in your posts and signatures. Even if the image you choose does not contain mature content, many of these images will link back to the main site which does.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Regarding Signatures
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:26:31 AM »
Took 'em out WZ. Please dont mod me now, kthxbie.  *flees*

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Regarding Signatures
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 05:00:38 AM »
Just to clarify - this is not a ban on all gif images in general. If you haven't heard from me or another staff member yet, you're probably fine.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.