The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Hope  (Read 5306 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Broken Hope
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 01:11:06 AM »
Leo fidgeted a bit as he fell through his own dreams. Oddly for a theif it wasn't about a new found wealth. More of something that he feared. He started to fidget a bit more violently before snapping awake and looking around. He could easily guess what the situation was as he hang from his own hands. He mouthed to the kid with a grin "Hold still and pull your legs to your chest."  before slowly starting to rock from his bonds back and forth. When he came closer, he raised his feet and planted them on the childs chest force fully pushing off pushing him back as well.

As he came closer to the wall from that one push he did something close to a hand stand keeping his body straight and then back as he came back to the kid bulding up his momentum. Now close to the kid he put his feet on his chest one final time. This time The child would feel a very hard blast of energy channeling from them launching both away from each other and snapping the ropes. Leo landed with a rough roll and placeing his feet against the wall to keep himself from crashing into it and makeing a very noticeable noise. If the child did as he was told he would land the same way.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 02:26:33 AM »
"Ugg.." shrub says doing what the feline says, he lands pretty much unharmed, other then his ego. Shrub brushes his hands off, the floor was quite dusty, "damn, they took my staff...." he said looking around double checking that they didn't some how forget it. He was a child so he couldn't always help acting like one. "Thanks.. anyways I think we are in the temple, I could of sworn I saw some creepy human looking thing walking by. I think we should look for our weapons before we go we search for the shard, but you are the thief. You should have a little more experience with this then I, so I think you should lead the way. I don't know, maybe there is some kind of universal set of for this crap." Shrub wasn't didn't know how to express him self well, but he tries.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 03:10:08 AM »
Leo pushed himself up feeling a throbbing in his arm signaling he dislocated his arm. "Thank you for useing theif this time." He said as he wedged his forarm in a nearby and placed a bloody bone in his mouth as a bite. He twisted his arm grunting a bit as it snaps back in place and freed himself spitting out the bone. "As bad as this sounds... that doesn't taste half bad. Now our weapons... of course..." he said grabbing hold of the torch "That wierd human you saw, could have been a Walker. Or what the humans call it Zombies. I learned a thing about or two about them..." he said checking out of the door way on both ends before walking on wards slideing on the walls and keeping his ear planted on it "If they overwhelm you... even the strongest demon will fall. Fortunately they have the survival instints of an ant, witch is also a bad thing." he paused for a minute smileing as he heard a small clank followed by several others like a bunch of metal objects falling, then a moan. "Well, I think I know where our weapons are, now the fun part of all mazes. So what is your name? I can't keep calling you kid forever."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 03:18:35 PM »
While Gabag was busy deciding on a direction while cutting up a few strays with her sword, a satisfying "FWING" per beheading, she was going to go down but saw a small mob shamble towards her. She ran, she had no idea such weak creatures would be so terryfying.
OH THAT MOAN

THAT HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NEVER ENDING MOAN!
So she ran upwards.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
As Gabga ran upward, she ran into a clear opening. There in the middle of the whole thing, stood the tainted shard. A large shadow rose up from behind the shard, the room was very dim, so it had little light, but Gabag could see the shadow of the large serpent shaped creature. Its head slowly rocked back and forth, almost taunting Gabag waiting for her to make her move.

"Why not, I must be a baby goat. Cute to look at bad to f-" the kid stopped for a second, looking around. For what ever reason, the zombies just scared the living heck out of him. "Shrub that is my name... and your might I ask?"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 11:40:36 PM »
"Your that kid from before who said you wanted to desperately accompany me. And if the living dead fear you, then I'm going to have to kill you" gabag said, forgoing all negotiations, before cracking her knuckles and opening up on Shrub with a fierce left hook the the jaw

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 11:59:03 PM »
"Leo" the feline said bluntly as he turned around, only to see a zombie inches away from his face screaming at him getting it's horrible decayed saliva on him. Not really phazed by this Leo quickly gave it a head butt to make it stumble back, then a punch into the face breaking its nose, sadly it doesnt feel pain, yay zombies. As it came stumbleing back to him Leo gave it one final kick, useing his ability with it to send him flying down the hall and smacking against a wall "Jeez your ugly..." he grunted in disgust as he began to whipe the saliva off his face. "You know what love about zombies? The song Nocturn of Shadow was inspired by them." he would finish and begin to hum along with the moans of the zombies in the walls, the tune that he was mentioned earlier, witch had an erie sound and probably didn't help with the atmosphere at all.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2011, 10:08:25 PM »
"ugg.. you know you just give me the creeps with that.." shrub said, walking slowly behind Leo. "How much further do you think before-" a hand grabbed shrubs shoulder, he screamed in terror as a shield formed around his arm. He swung at the zombie smashing its skull into the wall killing it. He began to slowly pant, catching his breath. "How much further do you think it will be before you find out weapons..."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2011, 11:11:53 PM »
The feline horribly managed to keep himself from laughing, makeing a chokeing sound as he trys to hold it in. "We... heheh... just need to circle around." He gestured to the halway still chuckleing "Your not such a tough guy now are you?" he teased walking down the halway keeping the torch in hand, lighting each unlit torch he came by that hung on the walls. When they reached a dead in, he lit one last one before frowning. He took off his bandana and closed his eyes before slowly backpeddleing untill he came to a stop as he heard some wind comeing from a wall.

He turned to face it and opened his eyes for a moment looking the wall up and down. The feline rose a paw and placed it on the one peculiar part of the wall and gave it a push. Oddly the wall swung open like a regular door with no resistances into another room, full of weapons. "Thats convient..." he sighed before groaning as a zombie came hobbleing up to them from the side. He quickly grabbed hold of it and slung it onto the ground and stomped on its temple caveing the poor creatures head in. "I swear these things get annoying after a while."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2011, 03:43:08 PM »
(( sorry I thought it posted, but I guess it was when the forums kept going out :/))

"I'm touch enough to kill any thing that stands in my way" he said,  walking over to the weapons looking for his staff. "Damn the absent amount of weapons these blasted things have taken." Shrub was to busy looking through the weapons to have noticed something starting wrap around his leg. Once he noticed it, he was already in its grip. The creature lifted him in the air, and threw him to the other side of the room, shrub landed with a thud as his small body slammed through the room. He landed on the other side of the wall, in a pile of gold, "note to self, grab gold after killing the tentacle monster." He climbed over the remaining wall to get back to the weapon room, the creature had four limbs visible, each holding a weapon.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »
"Yeah sure... sure... tentacle monster" Leo sighed as he sifted through the weapons oblivious to the creatures presence and the gold that was infront of him. He finaly looked up when he saw a glint of something and rolled forward as a blade came to decapitate him missing his head by inches. He spun around on his heel as he came to his feet, faceing the monster, and growling when he found it holding his weapon. "Note to all, overkill this thing if you can"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2011, 10:33:14 PM »
"Note taken" shrub said climbing back over, his arms dropped to his side as his shields formed. "Do you have an idea how to-" he swiftly dodged an incoming attack, followed by him slashing back with his shield. "Do you know how to kill this damn thing!" shrub said lunging forward and grabbing a staff the creature had and ripped it out of its tentacle. Shrub was quite good with staff like weapons so it was his natural choice. Shrub held the staff ready as the creature attacked again, shrub cut it with the blade of the staff. He heard it scream a little, but a new tentacle popped up and attacked just as quickly as the other went into hiding. "Damn"  

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2011, 12:01:49 AM »
"Not a clue" Leo said jumping back from another swipe. He was already hearing zombies flooding the halls and cursed his luck. his eyes turned to a nearby pillar, an idea crossing his mind as his lips curled into a smile. He would reach to his side to grab hold of a lance and quickly through it to the center mass of the tentacles. While the monster was preoccupied with pulling it out he quickly lounged forwards to grab his own weapon and pointed to the pillar "How about we ignore it for now, break the pillar!" he yelled as he had to duck yet another swipe as he was moveing something to block the doorway.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2011, 04:49:55 PM »
"As soon as I find my!" Shrub saw his staff and grabbed it, without a moments delay he swung his staff at the pillar, cutting through it like butter. "Lead the way before we all die!"