The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Hope  (Read 5305 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Broken Hope
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 03:55:17 AM »
"A child dosent earn a liveing asking for help either, look I'm coming with you weather you like it or not."
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 04:13:05 AM »
Leo gave his usual coy grin “Fair enough,” he replied before his smile went away quirking a brow at the kid. He glanced back and forth to them as they spoke. He raised a brow when he heard that the kid had been fighting in a illegal fight. “This quirky kid? Well, if he’s willing to enter a living nightmare let him.” He sighed raising a paw to scratch his brow.

With some thought he held out his paw to the Ostagarion “For now we call it troops then, what is your name? If I may ask, after all it would be a mouthful to say ‘Over here Ostagarion!”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 02:09:27 AM »
Shrub eyes the feline, "fool, who do you think you are making some accusation that I am 'odd' just because I am. Diffrent then that of you. Is it odd how I do what I must survive, or is it odd that these fouls leave a child to fend for them self. Something that is truly strange is how easily you bandits fall, I mean honestly, couldn't they put up a better fight." Shrub tunred his back to the cat, finishing his sentence in a taunting manner.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 03:01:34 AM »
Leo gestured off to the child saying in a thank you tone "Thats exactly what I tell them! They want to cry and complain about the training me and the other commanders give them. And they have the auddacity to talk behind our backs and insult us. And they dont learn from diciplin. So what are they good for?" he paused thinking as he looked off to a corpse being hauled off "Reinacting lemmings, they just die, its just the fresh ones at that. I suppose they are good for distractions but nothing big." he added as he turned back to the boy "If you want a tougher challenge fight one of our Forsaken"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2011, 03:19:44 AM »
"I don't want a challenge, I have other prerogatives then just to prove my superiority to some one like you. Anyways let us be off we must waste no time, the more time we waste the ,percent of a chance mother might slip away"

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2011, 03:38:04 AM »
"Again with this mother of yours. If what you said is a lie, then why do you insist on useing it again? Unless its not and the child just simply can't grow independent from his mother?" Leo teased with a smile planting his hand on the childs head ruffleing his hair.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
Shrub eyes the feline, "fool, who do you think you are making some accusation that I am 'odd' just because I am. Diffrent then that of you. Is it odd how I do what I must survive, or is it odd that these fouls leave a child to fend for them self. Something that is truly strange is how easily you bandits fall, I mean honestly, couldn't they put up a better fight." Shrub tunred his back to the cat, finishing his sentence in a taunting manner.

"Let's get this straight, you, a random demon child, wants to randomly accompany an Ostagarian guardswoman named Gabag, and a strange bandit person who I've thrown at least three times into store stalls TODAY, into a possibly dangerous trip to a human tomb, where you say your supposed mother is, but the way your talking makes it sound like your mother never loved you, and probably maybe is dead."
Gabag finally said after thinking everything over.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 09:26:22 PM »
"I would kill you both right where you stand if I didn't need one of you" he said eying the feline, "How I and you may interpret something is totally different for your primitive mind couldn't possibly hope to hold to understand what I mean" a large guard comes over to the group and hands gabag a map Her and the others head off she is to head east until she comes to a fork in the road, there the group mad a forty degree turn and walked for about an hour. They slowed there pace once they started to see odd statues, the statues where of odd gods. As the group walked, a large black beast began to stalk them. It was about five feet long, and had no eyes. Its teeth where so large it couldn't properly shut its mouth, and it had a razor pointed tongue squirming from side to side.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2011, 12:33:59 AM »
Leo began rubbing his chin humming to himself as he looked up towards the sky. "Hm... have you ever got the feeling that your being preyed upon by some creature with really sharp teeth just eyeing you down?" he asked still looking up, even though he had the feeling, he was completely oblvious to how close the creature was, or the fact that he was right behind them. His head turned to the child "How about you Mr. Chauvinist?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 10:08:58 PM »
Shrub ignored the cat, but he did have a point, there was an ominous feeling hanging over him.
  "How much further-" shrub began to say, but as then cut off as the black creature lunged forward swinging its mighty claws at the short demon. Shrub only heard the creature rip through the trees a second before the creature was at his back breathing down on him. Shrub pulled away as fast as he could try to manage but it was inevitable, the creatures claws ripped into his skin l. He screamed as he was rolled away quickly regaining his footing. He held his back as the pain hit him, but the creature soon found a new target. It shot its harpoon like tongue straight at the feline, the tongue was as sharp as any blade.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2011, 10:16:55 PM »
"Oh about a good three hours..." he would say before looking to his side flinching as he saw the beast slashing the childs back before seeing the tongue flick at him. He quickly moved his body to the side but still getting cut by the tongue on his shoulder as it brushed passed him. He reached to the back of his hip and immediately ripped the sword from its sheath drawing it up to cut off the creatures tongue before spining it open.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2011, 10:45:11 PM »
The creature screamed as its tongue feel to the ground oozing a blue liquid all over the ground. It hissed as its wounded tongue retracted into its mouth.
"What.. what kind of creature is this?" Shrub said painting, it felt as if his whole back was burning, but at the same time it felt as if it was going numb. He clinched his rod, holding it in a battle ready stance. The creature backed up a little, opening its large jaw hissing hysterical. Shrub lunged forward, swinging his staff in a downward motion, the creature quickly side steeped it and threw its claw at shrub.
  "Inferior creature" Shrub said, he pushed his power into the rod, causing a yellow light to sprout out of the top of the rod giving it a scythe like appearance. The light cut into the creatures claw cutting through its skin and bone, shrub pulled back ripping through creatures claw inflicting more damage onto its claw. The creature jumped back, quickly running away as its blood split to the floor. "Coward!!" shrub began to call, but for some reason he began to feel weak. The light from his rod dissipated, and he feel to his knees, his face started to look clammy. He was barley holding himself, as he fought trying to stay awake. His arms gave out causing him to fall to the ground, 'damn..' he thought to himself, looking at the creatures blood, it was a dark blue, and didn't sink into the dirt. "it must of been a salminsiula.." shrub was barley able to say, he hasn't ever seen one but every one has heard the stroies. A salminsula would sneak behind it's prey and attack it, it had posing seeping throughout every poor in its body, so all it had to do was cut you once and you would of been infected. You would feel a burning sensation, then feel numb and fall asleep, it wasn't fatal but quite dangerous to be out cold.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2011, 11:33:26 PM »
The feline began to fall in and out of consiousness slowly. Doing his best to stay up he pulled a small rock and a steel file from it crouching down to light a branch on fire and handing it to the Ostagarion "Best of luck....." he said trailing off "Do not fight a walker... in the daarrrr..." he couldn't finish on time as he fell forward like a falling tree and crashed onto the ground still awake but that wouldn't hold true in a few seconds
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »
Gabag withdrew her claymore from it's sheath and gathered up her two companions and stashed them in a little hidey hole then prepared to kill anything that moved.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »
A decayed human corpse started to walk towards gabag, moaning and slowly limping towards her. Soon more gathered, she would have little room to run away. As she was distracted trying to cut down the weak flesh hungry zombies, a more animated zombie picked up the other two demons and took off, running off towards the temple.
  "Mama? mama where are you" shrub cried as he woke up, the poison has worn off, and he was regaining control of his motor functions. He was hanging by a rope tied to his wrist, and he could see the feline hanging near him, hopefully he also would wake soon. It was dark, and there was only very dim light so he couldn't see much around him. They where in some kind of holding cell, but he wasn't to sure of where. He had been striped of his staff, and he assumed the feline has also lost his weapon. He could hear someone talking;
  "The prisoners must be taken to the shard within the hour.... no no, you must let them bleed out in the presence of the shard.. alright then I'll be on my way." shrub couldn't figure out it, but that voice sounded familiar.

As the last zombie fell to gabag, she neared the entrance to the temple, it looked much like a pyramid. The entrance split into two different directions, she could go up, or down. From the lower area she could hear the moans of the zombies, but form the top, she could of swore that she heard something slithering on the floor of the temple. She had to make the choice to head up or down, before more zombies came, and she could hear them start to wobble in her direction so there wasn't any turning back.