The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Hope  (Read 5304 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Broken Hope
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »
"That is mine!" the man in silk said as he lunged into the building cutting straight through two Ostagarian guards with his giant axe as if they where made out of butter. There heavy body feel with a thud, as the group of other guards starred with horror, never before have they seen there own defeated with such speed. The man in silk looked at the officer holding the chest, he was lavishly covered, the man in silk lugged at him, but the officer didn't move. The sound of metal on metal rang through out the building, the officer had been cut but the axe had not simply cut through him as it did the others. The officer grabbed the axe and pulled it off him, the man in silk raised his hand which showed his beautifully crafted ring with an odd gray stone. The officer raised his other hand, revealing a ring of the same kind. "What the he-.. I see" he said as the officer pulled his claymore out and cut the mans head off.
 Shrub wasn't to aware of what just happend, he was to busy killing bandits that got in his way as he ran after the feline, but then ran into the group of Ostagarians but stopped, with a bang, as he slammed into gabag.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 12:15:27 AM »
Leo curiously tilted his head crouching down watching her and the group go to a secured building. He turned noticeing Hawkeyes wave to him to hurry up but he motioned to them to go on. He pulled his bandana down covering the glow from his eyes but allowing him to see just fine as he silently stayed on the buildings and moved closer. When He got close enough he knelt down and began to examine the area therougly. Finding a window opened he repositioned himself into a crouch moveing back a few paces before quickly moveing forward and loungeing through the window landing silently into a empty dressing room. He began to hum to himself as he carefully pried open the door to look outside through a narrow slit, before closeing it again makeing a guess for the area and put on some clothes of a regular servant making sure it hid his weapon, and removeing the bandana from his eyes and pocketing them, and fixing his hair so it covers his eyes somewhat but looks decent. He picked up a tray carrying a pitcher of water and exited the room walking down the halway humming to himself.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »
Gabag was about to walk off, but then felt an impact against her knee. Looking down she saw a little demon boy on the ground. She looked around to see if there were any others who may have thrown him at her, then reached an arm down to the boy to help him up.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 01:29:00 AM »
Leo kept his posture more civilizied then ever, secretly dreading this to the highest degree. He politely returned nods to the others who passed him as he looked for the chest. He practicaly searched nearly every room within the building before sighing as he entered a final room looking around. "Ok, I give up" he thought to himself as he began to make his way back out of the building looking down at the tray he was holding day dreaming as he stared back into his own reflection before bumping into the back of Gabag dropping the tray and soaking himself "Excuse me sssss..." he began politely but quickly trailed off as he looked up at the Ostagarians helmet finding his own hand print of blood and secretly curseing his luck hopeing she doesn't recognize him "sir...".
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 01:44:12 AM »
Gabag grabbed the servants hand (the bleeding one) and hauled him up.
"No no it's alright, Just next time please watch where your going. Come to think of it everyone has bumped into me today. Ah well I wish i could help you with your stained clothing, but that isnt my department, toodles!" She went to walk off, but then her palm felt suspiciously wet, looking down she saw her hand covered in blood, storming back she grabbed the servant by the collar and yanked him into a shadowed corner.

"Listen, I know your not who you seem to be, Please do not run, because I want answers. You look similar to a feline bandit who sliced his hand open on my sword today. I want to know if your that same feline."
She held him with both hands with strength to keep a charging bull still, at least she assumed so, but she wanted answers.
She looked at his hand, and sure enough it was bleeding.

"Why do you keep returning bandit! I'm wondering why im not calling the guards to kill you right now. Explain to me why I shouldn't!"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:45:56 AM by Gabag »

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 02:07:47 AM »
Of course the feline was about to quickly leave as she turned and left only to be snatched up by her again coughing slightly at this one. With a sigh he knew he couldn’t easily hide himself now as he ruffled up his hair again and perked his ears up once more, the left one having a bit of trouble with the added weight of the exiles ring but stood up eventually. His tone quickly going back to its original one.

“Yes I am the same feline, its not like another bloke could have possibly cut their hand open the same way.  And from all honesty what reason do you have to kill me if I have answers you want? And what is the chance of finding another one who has the *same* answers?”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 02:11:45 AM »
"Just tell me who you are and I'll let ya go, Does that sound fun? I honestly want to know why i keep running into you"

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 02:15:37 AM »
"Leo Cyrule, and you must be the Ostagarion who keeps throwing me all over the place." he chuckled before looking the other straight in the eye "And something tells me your not letting me go are you?" he said with a smirk.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 04:25:52 AM »
"Thank you-" shrub looked over at the chest, and then the head less man in silk. Shrub sighed, 'damn... I guess I won't get any more money." Shrub sat on a bench across from the building. He was a little curious as to what was so importamt about the chest, other then the gold.
  With gabag distacted, and every one else looking at the chest, shrub crept forward, staying out of anyones view to get a closer look.
  "Where is gabag...." the officer said, "distracted good..." he opened the chest, brushing away at the gold in the way, the pulled out a scroll, "ahh... good good... this the final piece.... after we send her off... yes.." shrub was getting irritated by his lack of ability to hear everything the man said, he was lost, but he knew that be a piece of the forbidden scroll, it had a strange mark that his scroll also had.

A large guard ran up to gabag, "umm.." he looked at the feline "it isn't nice to play with the peasants.. anyways, you have new orders you are to scout out the temple of htaed, there are rumored that a tainted shard may be the reason for so many, "zombies" as the humans call them are showing up. Shrub heard that, he wasn't to sure what this place was or how to get there, 'best bet would be to follow her', shrub thought to him self.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »
Leo raised a brow, turning his eyes to the guard. “Temple you say?” he asked with a dull sound of interest turning his eyes back to Gabag “Looks like you could use my services.” He said placing his hand on her arm to adjust himself onto a nearby box so he was no longer hanging.  “A temple with such a important artifact of its kind, is likely to be… larger then it appears, and have several reassurances that there little goodies remain safe. Not to mention with the threat of walkers, you’re going to need all the  help you can get, in such a small… unit.” He paused for the moment looking her up and down. “I help you get to your goal and receive a sixth of your pay, and you get your mission done, and get the god forsaken shard and possibly not see me ever again. Physically that is” he added the end in a joking manner.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 02:43:02 AM »
"Alright, sounds fair. but as a reassurance that we won't be seeing each other anytime soon, how about we split any goodies in side half and half. A temple is likely to be filled with wondrous gemstones and other rare items for the taking." She mentioned, appealing the feline's greed.

"However if i see you taking more then your fair share of any goodies, your as good as dead, and you'll just wish you met the gallows for your crimes" she added before waiting for his response with a smug grin.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 02:53:48 AM »
'A shard!' Shrub though to him self, he hadn't had the slightest clue where the temple was but he had to find it. Shrub walked over to gabag, he tried his best to look defenseless and weak,  "miss... I.. I.." he began to breath a little hysterical, "I want my mommy! She.. She said that she.. she would be here.. but.. but someone told me that she is a little past that.. place the other grown up said.. miss please.. please take me with you.. I.. I want my mommy!"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 03:08:12 AM »
"a question for you my small friend" she began, kneeling down to go eye level with the small demon boy.

"Why would a Demon mother be hiding out in a dead human's tomb? It doesnt exactly make so much sense your story, and judging by the fact your 'caretaker' had a battleaxe and tried to kill my boss and was the head of the underground arena. I think there's more to you then your letting on little boy." She said with a hint of sarcastic sweetness. She knew he was lying, she saw him walk into a shop all alone earlier in the day, and no mother would let that happen with a child so young. She placed a strong firm hand on his shoulder so he wouldn't run away or freak out.

"Tell me why you really want to get in there. Children of the Orb should be free to seek their fortunes anywhere but you seem younger them most by a large margin. Besides I'm an officer of the law. You can trust me to keep my word to not hurt you"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 03:28:18 AM »
Shrub could probably lie his way out of this easily, but he became a little aggravated, "I stated that she would be past that temple, your right, I lied. She is within the temple more or less. And that wouldn't be my care taker, that would of been my employer, a child has to make money some way correct."
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 03:29:58 AM by Self-sain »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 03:52:53 AM »
"But a little child does not also earn a living beating people down in an illegal fight ring."