The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Life on Mars  (Read 5421 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Life on Mars
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 04:28:35 PM »
"fine fine let's fire up the quat-cortina guv" said Drake and followed his DCI out to the Cortina. Then he remembered, oh right, my DCI is the craziest driver on this continent. One panicky ride later the Cortina was parked outside a plain-looking flat. Drake sucked nervously on a cigarette as he wondered what his guv would do.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 04:33:16 PM »
''Shall we go get Vic Tyler then'' DCI Fox steps out the car and says to DI Drake ''Come on you nancy, nothing to worry bout''

(I remember watching this episode so i know what happens :D)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 04:35:22 PM »
The two cops knocked on the door, a plain looking woman opened the door. DI Drake asked for Vic and a young looking man came to the door
(we don't have to follow the episode exactly I was just throwing out Vics name)

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 04:38:47 PM »
DCI Fox ask's him ''There is two ways to handle this, Tell me where the Mortons are and we will leave or the other way is me and my college will take you down to the station and beat the crap out of you..Got it''

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 04:41:22 PM »
DI Drake mouthed the words, no I won't. Vic said "come in officers" and led the two in. They all sat down at a coffee table and DCI crevan looked impatient. Drake looked at Vic and said, "we need to know all we can about the Mortons, a man is dead!"

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 04:45:26 PM »
DCI Fox leaned over and said ''What was your relationship with the victim, Vic?''

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 08:17:38 PM »
DI max drove up the main road and noticed something that made him smile and shake is head. he pulled over and moved so he was sitting in the door, he whistled across the street "hay Jones, your late for work!!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 08:47:39 PM »
Halfeb looked across at DI Max. His car had broken down, again. Stupid old rust bucket. He grabbed the coffee's he had bought for the team. It was his second day in the new position of DC, he did want to make a good impression, also, as the new guy, he was mostly getting coffee's yesterday too. He hoped in the car and passed a coffee to DI Max. "Thanks man. Did anyone notice I was late?" He asked DI Max, nervously.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 08:55:10 PM »
"not really, we got a case back at the station. murder case down at the lake. well i better drop you off at the station." DI max said turning the car around and heading back to the station. "you know you need a better car, or at least take your to a good mechanic." he grabbed out a small business card and handed it to DC Jones. "just don't let them know your a cop, or we might not have to worry about you being late."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 09:11:34 PM »
Halfeb wasn't really sure what Max ment by that but shrugged and put the card in his pocket and held ontot he coffee's tight. He didn't want them them spilling onto his lap, cause he would get burnt. And if that were to happen, he couldn't do anything about it. Especially sue the coffee shop cuase that would just be stupid, and surly get throw out of court. He smiled at DI Max, "Well, thats what I get for buying my fathers car."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »
"what model? it might have some great potential." DI max said turning the last corner "well looks like we're here. I'll see you in a bit, DCI's got me picking up druggies for a while. see ya round." he said after DC Jones had gotten out of the GT. "and thanks for the coffee." he said slowly driving off.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 09:44:24 PM »
"VAZ Lada 1500/2103." He tells DI Max. He then hopped out of the car. DC Jones had to the coffee in his hands. He walked into the station and placed peoples coffees on thier respective tables. He then sat down at his desk where he saw exactly what he thought he would. Everyone else's paper work. He sighed and started filling out what he could.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 10:15:55 PM »
Vic Tyler looked hesitant and eventually replied "my business contact...James Green, I haven't heard from him since he and I went to the pub last night" Drake looked suspicious, "business contact? But you're just a small salesman!" Vic angrily replied "that doesn't mean I don't make contacts through business!"

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 11:34:28 PM »
AFter returning from the crime scene she sits down and yawns, looking in her cup to see a half empty cup of cold coffee. Sighing she got up and poured the drink away before starting to make a fresh pot.
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 11:56:49 PM »
"DC Valentine." He said as he got to his feet, successfully knocking a pile of paperwork he had just finished sorting off his desk. He then hurryingly picked them all up and up them back on the table, "Sorry about my lateness today, car problems."