The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: United Kingdom  (Read 79731 times)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
Re: United Kingdom
« Reply #705 on: October 11, 2023, 07:13:00 PM »
north east England  fur here  ^_^

Don’t know of any furry community in the more specific place I live, but maybe I haven’t looked hard enough :p

• Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #706 on: October 11, 2023, 08:21:01 PM »
Ooh! I know of the Newcastle meets - I used to take an hour train to Bristolfurs, and a 3.5 hour bus to Weston meets, so I would totally recommend taking the trek up to meet your fellow furs  :P XP https://ne-furs.co.uk/ def worth joining the Telegram group - I am in a few different telegram groups for this area and it's a great way to meet furs.

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
« Reply #707 on: October 11, 2023, 08:30:57 PM »
Oh yeah I’ve seen quite a few of them!  ^_^ Even managed to (very awkwardly) talk to a few of the furs there (awkwardly compliment their fursuits then run away  x_x)

Luckily I can pretty feasibly get a ~2 hour bus to Newcastle, but Ive been waiting till I’m 16 to properly engage with the groups, since that seen to be, understandably, the common minimum for meets and things
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #708 on: October 11, 2023, 08:39:01 PM »
Oooh, I see! Me, naturally assuming everybody here is in the 24-50 range  :?
Aah, the world will open up to you in time! Bide your time, lie in wait (oh no, wait, that's the themesong to Sonic Underground)

I remember being a young fur; I was so frustrated that everything was 16+ .. Ooh, what a world away; there's even me talking about it in this very thread!  XD Things will open up in time.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 01:48:11 PM by ZaraRaEchidna »

ZARA-RA!!